salford city wrote:Did not take long for the PL to confirm us guilty as charged.
and still no punishment cleared, nor what charge was rejected.
I get the confidentiality but the drums will continue beating like Bonham in acid.
salford city wrote:Did not take long for the PL to confirm us guilty as charged.


salford city wrote:Did not take long for the PL to confirm us guilty as charged.

sheblue wrote:Club statement still defiant. If there is irrefutable evidence might be time to show it rather than talk about it.
john@staustell wrote:sheblue wrote:Club statement still defiant. If there is irrefutable evidence might be time to show it rather than talk about it.
We are very good at statements. Time for action

john@staustell wrote:sheblue wrote:Club statement still defiant. If there is irrefutable evidence might be time to show it rather than talk about it.
We are very good at statements. Time for action


craigmcfc wrote:It's gonna take one hell of an appeal to go from a 900 million fraud to not guilty
Harry Dowd scored wrote:sheblue wrote:Harry Dowd scored wrote:Fuck me Tony Pulis now saying Stoke should have the FA cup awarded to them because we cheated them out of it. You really couldn’t make this shit up.
Cant recall narky Tony ever saying anything even remotely positive about us, not at all bitter over the play off is he.
It's because we beat them in the Cup final he thinks it should be awarded to Stoke because we cheated


Paul68 wrote:Swales4ever wrote:Today I woke up thinking of this whole shit (as I do almost every day since it broke).
Now, please pay attention for a moment to my background: I was breed by a family who cherished the British civilisation as the benchmark, the pinnacle of western values (and I can now ear most of you laughing at this strange kind of weirdo).Then I came to England, first as a teenager making small jobs and learning the language. Later as a postgraduate student and working inside the marine insurance business. There I saw you are normal human beings but still embodied with remarkable traits, like respect for the rules, appreciative of cool understatement, and several others which I respect the most.
Now, after the initial moment where my proud, confrontational nature prevailed, the more I digest all this hysterical mob lynch, the most I feel shocked and astonished, mainly thinking about the neutrals.
And I am perfectly aware of how passionate you Englishmen are about your football, and how intertwined clubs are with the communities.
STILL, WTF, let's assume for a moment that City's directors are actually guilty as charged, still what the actual fock, they are not serial rapists of children!!!
I mean, such level of hatred is unprecedented since the Nazies were bombing England every day! It's unreal, and Carl says above how is it possible that none, amongst normal people, does realise that is only matter of time, before something dramatically outrageous happens!
And please do not reply with clichés like broken England and nonsense like that.
outraged rant over.
It's built into the British psyche to be fucking insanely jealous of anyone having more/better than you - we love a winner - until they make lots of money - then it hate filled rants .... we're fucking weird mate..... City - people were glad when we stopped the red cunts winning the prem.... then as we got more and more trophies and with them the money... now everyone hates us....


Swales4ever wrote:john@staustell wrote:sheblue wrote:Club statement still defiant. If there is irrefutable evidence might be time to show it rather than talk about it.
We are very good at statements. Time for action
Understand the anger.
I am sure the Club is doing and will take all the strongest actions available and suitable.
Time frames and conditions of such proceedings can result frustrating for us fans ( me included) but I keep seeing carefully redacted actions even in those statements. Imho, it's all part of a carefully constructed action, constantly advised by the lawyers, in order to drop the bombshell at the suitable moment (be it the Arbitration stage or the High Court).
It will take time, probably long, and lot of patience from us fans.
I trust the Club and remain very confident on the final outcome.
Up the Blues and "sursum corda", mates.
craigmcfc wrote:It's gonna take one hell of an appeal to go from a 900 million fraud to not guilty

salford city wrote:craigmcfc wrote:It's gonna take one hell of an appeal to go from a 900 million fraud to not guilty
The figures don't make great reading. The beeb are loving this.
Well, we now know what the PL have on the table, what have we got in our 'irrefutable evidence' drawer. I hope it is on camera and suitable to be shown in a court of law. Loving the 'sham' contracts - that could prove to be embarassing for one side or the other. You would like to think we are a tad smarter than that but that's a fucking big statementfor the PL to make without backing it up.


edge275 wrote:I can't explain why, but I have a feeling Khaldoon and co. have laid a trap in which the PL have walked right into.


Return to The Maine Football forum
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], salford city, Sparklehorse, Woodyblue and 714 guests