If anything happens there Sunday, the media and their fake hate rage agenda will be fully to blame.
The simpleton supporters of rival clubs are well and truly brainwashed to death now.

sheblue wrote:If anything happens there Sunday, the media and their fake hate rage agenda will be fully to blame.
The simpleton supporters of rival clubs are well and truly brainwashed to death now.
salford city wrote:sheblue wrote:If anything happens there Sunday, the media and their fake hate rage agenda will be fully to blame.
The simpleton supporters of rival clubs are well and truly brainwashed to death now.
100% they will attack the bus. I remember hearing that when this happened in the chumps league, there were words of "let's show them" on the pitch. We certainly did and the team folded.
I'm not saying that we should tolerate that sort of behaviour, but Sunday is going to require strong minds from the squad. The vermin will be frothing at the mouth.
Mase wrote:salford city wrote:sheblue wrote:If anything happens there Sunday, the media and their fake hate rage agenda will be fully to blame.
The simpleton supporters of rival clubs are well and truly brainwashed to death now.
100% they will attack the bus. I remember hearing that when this happened in the chumps league, there were words of "let's show them" on the pitch. We certainly did and the team folded.
I'm not saying that we should tolerate that sort of behaviour, but Sunday is going to require strong minds from the squad. The vermin will be frothing at the mouth.
I can see the likes of Anderson and Enzo getting excited for the hostility. Players like Haaland are already bottling it, it seems.
salford city wrote:Mase wrote:salford city wrote:sheblue wrote:If anything happens there Sunday, the media and their fake hate rage agenda will be fully to blame.
The simpleton supporters of rival clubs are well and truly brainwashed to death now.
100% they will attack the bus. I remember hearing that when this happened in the chumps league, there were words of "let's show them" on the pitch. We certainly did and the team folded.
I'm not saying that we should tolerate that sort of behaviour, but Sunday is going to require strong minds from the squad. The vermin will be frothing at the mouth.
I can see the likes of Anderson and Enzo getting excited for the hostility. Players like Haaland are already bottling it, it seems.
If he cries off, he can fuck off for me. Sunday will show whose got the bollocks for a fight. We've sold our ticket allocation as we will continue to do for every away game, the fans will travel without a doubt.



CTID Hants wrote:Here's one for you... scrolling twitter as I'm billy no mates away with work.....
Someone pointing out that if we are found guilty, cunt chops arteta was part of it....
nottsblue wrote:CTID Hants wrote:Here's one for you... scrolling twitter as I'm billy no mates away with work.....
Someone pointing out that if we are found guilty, cunt chops arteta was part of it....
Not to mention Berrada at the swamp


Return to The Maine Football forum
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 874 guests