Look out for each other

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Look out for each other

Postby salford city » Mon Oct 05, 2026 4:12 pm

Harry Dowd scored wrote:I am hearing that a very hostile welcome is planned for Sundays game at the dippers, banners, flares probably bricks, the fucked up the coach a few years ago, doubt miseryside plod will not bother to much, zero arrests after the coach incident. I wonder if it could be postponed?


As the week progresses, watch the media start asking for scouse to be given the points I'm hearing that the PL are looking at a 15 club vote to expel us. Going to see this really ramp up this week
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals
 
Posts: 7009
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:21 pm

Re: Look out for each other

Postby Kippax Sean » Mon Oct 05, 2026 4:12 pm

Harry Dowd scored wrote:I am hearing that a very hostile welcome is planned for Sundays game at the dippers, banners, flares probably bricks, the fucked up the coach a few years ago, doubt miseryside plod will not bother to much, zero arrests after the coach incident. I wonder if it could be postponed?

It needs to go ahead and video footage of any trouble splashed all over the media, not much chance of that! If we see the likes of the team bus being attacked again,, who is responsible for any prosecution under the pl safe walkway/passage protocol? Dipper club? Pl? Merseyside police? who seemed to encourage the last attack. Or all 3? Dipper scumbag fans will just walk away like at Heysel and Hillsborough. Also neville inciting violence needs to be looked at. No doubt MCFC will be blamed in the media.
Kippax Sean
De Jong's Tackle
 
Posts: 1015
Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:10 am
Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Kun Aguero / Neil mcnab

Re: Look out for each other

Postby Kippax Sean » Mon Oct 05, 2026 4:20 pm

salford city wrote:
Harry Dowd scored wrote:I am hearing that a very hostile welcome is planned for Sundays game at the dippers, banners, flares probably bricks, the fucked up the coach a few years ago, doubt miseryside plod will not bother to much, zero arrests after the coach incident. I wonder if it could be postponed?


As the week progresses, watch the media start asking for scouse to be given the points I'm hearing that the PL are looking at a 15 club vote to expel us. Going to see this really ramp up this week

I think this week will be the height of the media hatefest. Get over this week and itll go down a notch. We need a few big pro City headlines Etihad another step closer to taking legal action over pl opinion etc.....
Kippax Sean
De Jong's Tackle
 
Posts: 1015
Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:10 am
Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Kun Aguero / Neil mcnab

Re: Look out for each other

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Mon Oct 05, 2026 4:48 pm

Kippax Sean wrote:
salford city wrote:
Harry Dowd scored wrote:I am hearing that a very hostile welcome is planned for Sundays game at the dippers, banners, flares probably bricks, the fucked up the coach a few years ago, doubt miseryside plod will not bother to much, zero arrests after the coach incident. I wonder if it could be postponed?


As the week progresses, watch the media start asking for scouse to be given the points I'm hearing that the PL are looking at a 15 club vote to expel us. Going to see this really ramp up this week

I think this week will be the height of the media hatefest. Get over this week and itll go down a notch. We need a few big pro City headlines Etihad another step closer to taking legal action over pl opinion etc.....

Agree, however just a bit worried those animals injure any of our fans.
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Harry Dowd scored
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent
 
Posts: 13103
Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:01 pm
Location: Derry/Londonderry/Doire/Maiden City - Originally from Hyde Cheshire
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: Look out for each other

Postby sidSmith » Mon Oct 05, 2026 5:54 pm

For the first time in as long as I can remember, I'm not going to watch it. I know there are several approaches, be like Millwall and adopt the "everyone hates us and we don't care", pretend nothing is happening as the process isn't yet over or simply opt out and do something else. I'm opting out as there's no point. What's the point in watching a match when it could be rendered meaningless in 12 weeks time? At least Millwall know the result is the result, these games now literally have no meaning for us. How can we celebrate a goal or a win with this looming over us? I think it'll just feel numb if we win and horrendous if we lose, where's the upside? The team will be paraded out there for the baying mob to jeer l, boo and chant shit, in front of a global audience. No thanks. I don't blame Haaland for going off with an injury for Norway!
sidSmith
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles
 
Posts: 2273
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:10 pm

Re: Look out for each other

Postby Kippax Sean » Mon Oct 05, 2026 7:20 pm

sidSmith wrote:For the first time in as long as I can remember, I'm not going to watch it. I know there are several approaches, be like Millwall and adopt the "everyone hates us and we don't care", pretend nothing is happening as the process isn't yet over or simply opt out and do something else. I'm opting out as there's no point. What's the point in watching a match when it could be rendered meaningless in 12 weeks time? At least Millwall know the result is the result, these games now literally have no meaning for us. How can we celebrate a goal or a win with this looming over us? I think it'll just feel numb if we win and horrendous if we lose, where's the upside? The team will be paraded out there for the baying mob to jeer l, boo and chant shit, in front of a global audience. No thanks. I don't blame Haaland for going off with an injury for Norway!

Times like this really tests peoples personality and character. It'll affect us all in different ways and different levels. Until the fat Lady sings the Club needs every one of us to do a bit and stick together. At the end of the day all we have done is invest in our club. Don't let the idiots dilute the way you feel about City.
Kippax Sean
De Jong's Tackle
 
Posts: 1015
Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:10 am
Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Kun Aguero / Neil mcnab

Re: Look out for each other

Postby zuricity » Mon Oct 05, 2026 8:06 pm

Kippax Sean wrote:
sidSmith wrote:For the first time in as long as I can remember, I'm not going to watch it. I know there are several approaches, be like Millwall and adopt the "everyone hates us and we don't care", pretend nothing is happening as the process isn't yet over or simply opt out and do something else. I'm opting out as there's no point. What's the point in watching a match when it could be rendered meaningless in 12 weeks time? At least Millwall know the result is the result, these games now literally have no meaning for us. How can we celebrate a goal or a win with this looming over us? I think it'll just feel numb if we win and horrendous if we lose, where's the upside? The team will be paraded out there for the baying mob to jeer l, boo and chant shit, in front of a global audience. No thanks. I don't blame Haaland for going off with an injury for Norway!

Times like this really tests peoples personality and character. It'll affect us all in different ways and different levels. Until the fat Lady sings the Club needs every one of us to do a bit and stick together. At the end of the day all we have done is invest in our club. Don't let the idiots dilute the way you feel about City.


City will break the Cartel and the way the PL works. This is being dragged on and on , let the cartel live with it. All the better for City. This will go all the way through the Court system.

If the rubbish in the media bothers you, don't read it. It is a racist Vendetta against the owners and a desire to keep City from feeding from the trough.


Masters and co at the PL and the Red cartel will regret it in the end. There must be some law suits being prepared against some people in the media , surely?
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Mercer's OBE
 
Posts: 19549
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2005 10:54 pm
Location: Zuerich,ch

Re: Look out for each other

Postby sidSmith » Mon Oct 05, 2026 8:31 pm

What I say here isn't how I speak to other fans, etc. In private I feel like we've been completely hung out to dry by these PL fuckers. How can they treat the fanbase like this? Wtf have we done wrong other than support our club? I get what you're saying about pulling together at a time like this, as we should, but this is unprecedented! I'm always pissed off on a Monday going back to work after a weekend loss, or bouncing after a win. This feels like one fucking long Monday after a loss.

FFP was allegedly brought in to protect clubs, and the local fanbase, from evil investors bankrupting the club and then the local fanbase losing something special to them. Clubs are important for the community and all that. How the PL have dealt with this is way worse than what they said they were trying to protect fans from!

I know FFP was never actually for this, but how can Masters not understand what an awful situation this has put the fans in? Are they all going to tune in on Sunday and watch the public flogging and feel they've handled this well?

For Sunday alone I hope the whole thing comes crashing down and is torn to pieces. There is no way we are the only ones, but they aren't currently looking elsewhere. My concern is what Carl said and I can see a future where we are made an example of, and then they change the rules to how we operated anyway.

I was hoping the irrefutable evidence was something along the lines of the original FFP vote not actually passing but they pushed it through anyway. I can only dream.
sidSmith
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles
 
Posts: 2273
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:10 pm

Re: Look out for each other

Postby Bear60 » Tue Oct 06, 2026 6:04 am

I know we should all look out for each other and stick together . I am trying my hardest to fight the depression this has brought on for me I am trying to forget it all but every day I am reminded of it either by the media or some brain dead moron that I meet in the street or in the pub etc . I feel that the premier league and the media have finally achieved what they have set out to do since 2008 and that is to drum Man city out they have made everyone hate us and given us a label that will stick forever no matter what the outcome is. I know I should say Fuck em all . But I cant get rid of this feeling I feel like finishing with football altogether if they want a system where certain teams are winning everything year in year out and cant accept any other team getting involved then let them get on with it I do'nt want anything to do with it anymore . I used to love boxing but stopped following it years ago for similar reasons . The reception we are going to get at anfield will be unbearable not just from the dippers but from the whole of the football world.
I have bought myself a ticket for the game against Ipswich I get them cheaper now as I am 66 I am hoping that being at a game again surrounded by fellow blues will change my feelings as I hav'nt been to a game for a long time . If it does'nt then I will have to call it a day with football which is something I thought I would never hear myself saying.
Image
Bear60
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp
 
Posts: 3473
Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:15 pm
Location: Oswestry
Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Re: Look out for each other

Postby salford city » Tue Oct 06, 2026 6:57 am

Bear mate, I hear what you say. You have called it out exactly as the PL & their cartel media lackeys want. They want us gone full stop. That said, what gives them the right to do that to us and our club. Someone has to take a stand and I'm happy that it is us. Keep the faith we are going fucking nowhere.
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals
 
Posts: 7009
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:21 pm

Re: Look out for each other

Postby sidSmith » Tue Oct 06, 2026 7:02 am

Seems we're on the same page. Probably depressing the shit out of everyone! All those good tines Tevez signing, Aguero winner, United faces at Sunderland, 1-6, titles, cups, etc, all an opportunity to stick it back to the team that has benefited from having the most money to spend for decades, and they are trying to render it meaningless. Manchester born and bred, living in their shadow for most of my life, finally an opportunity to breathe and enjoy getting one over on them, gone, and they can now end every conversation with "well you cheated". They have completely fucked us.
sidSmith
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles
 
Posts: 2273
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:10 pm

Re: Look out for each other

Postby CBEM » Tue Oct 06, 2026 9:52 am

It has always been risky going to scouse land and Sunday will be no different, the news over the last couple of weeks wont make them any angrier or make misery side police more vigilant.
Left hammer+sickle-moon for a much better shade of blue :)
User avatar
CBEM
Superman's Underpants
 
Posts: 684
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:14 am
Location: Glossop
Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: colin bell

Re: Look out for each other

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Tue Oct 06, 2026 10:15 am

sidSmith wrote:Seems we're on the same page. Probably depressing the shit out of everyone! All those good tines Tevez signing, Aguero winner, United faces at Sunderland, 1-6, titles, cups, etc, all an opportunity to stick it back to the team that has benefited from having the most money to spend for decades, and they are trying to render it meaningless. Manchester born and bred, living in their shadow for most of my life, finally an opportunity to breathe and enjoy getting one over on them, gone, and they can now end every conversation with "well you cheated". They have completely fucked us.

Listen to this guys, Smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyHoohNyYkw
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Harry Dowd scored
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent
 
Posts: 13103
Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:01 pm
Location: Derry/Londonderry/Doire/Maiden City - Originally from Hyde Cheshire
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: Look out for each other

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Tue Oct 06, 2026 11:05 am

I'm loving it.

Us against the premier league (Arsenal, Munchen United and Liverpool)

Any City fan that stays away from watching us needs to give their fucking heads a wobble ffs!!

SUPPORT your team !!
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision
 
Posts: 33526
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2005 2:51 am
Supporter of: Man City

Re: Look out for each other

Postby Kippax Sean » Tue Oct 06, 2026 12:53 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:I'm loving it.

Us against the premier league (Arsenal, Munchen United and Liverpool)

Any City fan that stays away from watching us needs to give their fucking heads a wobble ffs!!

SUPPORT your team !!

I share your sentiments. The players body language against dippers is going to tell us all we need to know. If one player pats the badge and others show solidarity them I'm immediately going out there all Guns blazing, not just defending our club but ready to attack. If things are good upstairs it'll be business as usual on the pitch, anyone moping around with his tail between his legs will be telling.
Kippax Sean
De Jong's Tackle
 
Posts: 1015
Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:10 am
Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Kun Aguero / Neil mcnab

Re: Look out for each other

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Tue Oct 06, 2026 1:05 pm

Kippax Sean wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:I'm loving it.

Us against the premier league (Arsenal, Munchen United and Liverpool)

Any City fan that stays away from watching us needs to give their fucking heads a wobble ffs!!

SUPPORT your team !!

I share your sentiments. The players body language against dippers is going to tell us all we need to know. If one player pats the badge and others show solidarity them I'm immediately going out there all Guns blazing, not just defending our club but ready to attack. If things are good upstairs, it'll be business as usual on the pitch, anyone moping around with his tail between his legs will be telling.


That's the spirit!!!
If the players see the stands dead and beaten, they'll play like it. We need a siege mentality from the terraces to the pitch. No moaning, no empty seats, no handing them the narrative.
And in time every one of those hypocritical, self-serving clubs — all of them noted — will have us to thank for forcing this rotten Premier League to change the rules. They've been corrup from day fucking one, doing their masters' bidding so the Red cartel stays shut and no one with real money can break into that. Spending your own cash on your own club is never a crime.

Siege Mentality from now on.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision
 
Posts: 33526
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2005 2:51 am
Supporter of: Man City

Re: Look out for each other

Postby Kippax Sean » Tue Oct 06, 2026 1:10 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Kippax Sean wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:I'm loving it.

Us against the premier league (Arsenal, Munchen United and Liverpool)

Any City fan that stays away from watching us needs to give their fucking heads a wobble ffs!!

SUPPORT your team !!

I share your sentiments. The players body language against dippers is going to tell us all we need to know. If one player pats the badge and others show solidarity them I'm immediately going out there all Guns blazing, not just defending our club but ready to attack. If things are good upstairs, it'll be business as usual on the pitch, anyone moping around with his tail between his legs will be telling.


That's the spirit!!!
If the players see the stands dead and beaten, they'll play like it. We need a siege mentality from the terraces to the pitch. No moaning, no empty seats, no handing them the narrative.
And in time every one of those hypocritical, self-serving clubs — all of them noted — will have us to thank for forcing this rotten Premier League to change the rules. They've been corrup from day fucking one, doing their masters' bidding so the Red cartel stays shut and no one with real money can break into that. Spending your own cash on your own club is never a crime.

Siege Mentality from now on.

Fair fucks to yourself Carl. Come on folks chest out! We can do this!
Kippax Sean
De Jong's Tackle
 
Posts: 1015
Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:10 am
Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Kun Aguero / Neil mcnab

Re: Look out for each other

Postby Paul68 » Tue Oct 06, 2026 3:31 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:I'm loving it.

Us against the premier league (Arsenal, Munchen United and Liverpool)

Any City fan that stays away from watching us needs to give their fucking heads a wobble ffs!!

SUPPORT your team !!


This - I'm up for a game next weekend - can;t fucking wait! am buzzing....

and can I include fucking Spuds in your list? - got 2 spuds fans in the office - one of them when I tried to explain that clubs will be wary of voting City put of the PL because of revenue claimed that "West Ham went down there will be no loss of revenue" I had to gently point out - apart from Millwall and possible your crappy team - how many times can you guarantee to fill the stadium? - one of those time will be when you have to paly Man City - same for all the other clubs - guaranteed big payday when we come to town... are they really going to vote that out?
I wish there was a way to know you are in the good old days....before you've actually left them...
User avatar
Paul68
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle
 
Posts: 1858
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:17 pm
Location: I'm somewhere where I don't know where I am
Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: All the 17-18!

Re: Look out for each other

Postby Bear60 » Tue Oct 06, 2026 6:11 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:I'm loving it.

Us against the premier league (Arsenal, Munchen United and Liverpool)

Any City fan that stays away from watching us needs to give their fucking heads a wobble ffs!!

SUPPORT your team !!

Your right Carl Fuck the lot of em and next one who says anything to me in the pub will get put on his arse be interesting to see if I can still do it :D
Image
Bear60
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp
 
Posts: 3473
Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:15 pm
Location: Oswestry
Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 477 guests