

carl_feedthegoat wrote:The vermin match will be extremely vitriolic......more so than they normally are.
Hope when Haaland scores he goes around celebrating with his finger to his lips.
ruralblue wrote:Am starting to read posts from people how this is taking a toll on their mental health. Me personally l im fine and just see through the bullshit however some people to whom City means everything will not be coping with all the shit thats.coming from every angle.
Check in on each other, check in on those who might disappear from the pub for a while hiding from all of this.
We need to be solid as fans right now. Yes we might have differences of opinion over how we feel but at the end of the day we are drawn together by one thing, Manchester City. Look out for one another.
Keep on keeping on.
Much love
Jim x

sheblue wrote:Have to say I am quite upset by it all. Felt numb last Friday, and still feel depressed by it. Confused by the magnitude of the charges, yet the clubs staunch denial, which I cant help but feel is some form of dilusion. But like most others, will muddle on through.

carl_feedthegoat wrote:sheblue wrote:Have to say I am quite upset by it all. Felt numb last Friday, and still feel depressed by it. Confused by the magnitude of the charges, yet the clubs staunch denial, which I cant help but feel is some form of dilusion. But like most others, will muddle on through.
Get a grip man!! We are fucking innocent and we are fighting the system.... a corrupt system.
Whatever happens we will still be US.
carl_feedthegoat wrote:sheblue wrote:Have to say I am quite upset by it all. Felt numb last Friday, and still feel depressed by it. Confused by the magnitude of the charges, yet the clubs staunch denial, which I cant help but feel is some form of dilusion. But like most others, will muddle on through.
Get a grip man!! We are fucking innocent and we are fighting the system.... a corrupt system.
Whatever happens we will still be US.
zuricity wrote:carl_feedthegoat wrote:sheblue wrote:Have to say I am quite upset by it all. Felt numb last Friday, and still feel depressed by it. Confused by the magnitude of the charges, yet the clubs staunch denial, which I cant help but feel is some form of dilusion. But like most others, will muddle on through.
Get a grip man!! We are fucking innocent and we are fighting the system.... a corrupt system.
Whatever happens we will still be US.
Nail 'em up I say . poke the gits in the ear with your index finger. Wake them up.



Mase wrote:
I've thought about giving up on football a lot these past 5 years or so. Now, having young kids myself and seeing how hooked on City they are, you better believe I'm in this more than ever.
.
ruralblue wrote:Mase wrote:
I've thought about giving up on football a lot these past 5 years or so. Now, having young kids myself and seeing how hooked on City they are, you better believe I'm in this more than ever.
.
I don't have all week to sit down and go back on how many times you've said it Liam so I asked Ai.
Average of 35 times a year, so around 190 times you've been fucking city off!!!! Haha hope ya good man x

Return to The Maine Football forum
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 471 guests