Kangaroo panel finds us guilty

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Found guilty

Postby Sparklehorse » Sat Sep 26, 2026 7:15 pm

Scatman wrote:
patrickblue wrote:It looks more and more like it's a premature leak.


Easily done

Indeed :lol: :lol:
"Its better to be thought of as being a fool and remain silent than to speak up and remove all doubt" - Abraham Lincoln
Sparklehorse
De Jong's Tackle
 
Posts: 1945
Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:13 pm
Location: Swansea
Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: All of them

Re: Found guilty

Postby KinkyKinkladze » Sat Sep 26, 2026 7:23 pm

ruralblue wrote:Bernardo Silva on Manchester City being found guilty of financial breaches:

Bernardo Silva: “I think people are looking at this from only one side.

“People will laugh at Manchester City. They will make jokes about the trophies, the titles, the money, everything.

“But let’s remember something.

“We still had to go onto that pitch and win those matches.

“We still had to train every day.

“We still had to play under pressure.

“We still had to score the goals, defend, fight and finish the job.

“You can talk about the club, the board and the decisions that were made above us, but as players, our responsibility was football.

“We didn’t walk onto the pitch thinking about finances.

“We walked onto the pitch thinking about winning.

“If the club is eventually punished because people above us broke the rules, then that is something for the club and the authorities to deal with.

“But don’t rewrite what happened on the pitch.

“I remember those dressing rooms.

“I remember the celebrations.

“I remember the teammates.

“I remember the nights when we were exhausted but still found a way to win.

“Those memories belong to us.

“You can change what is written beside a trophy.

“You can remove a medal.

“You can change a line in a history book.

“But you cannot walk into my head and tell me that those moments didn’t happen.

“I lived them.

“My teammates lived them.

“Our supporters lived them.

“And nobody can take that away.

“So if the final punishment is relegation, then let it happen.

“If titles are taken away, then we deal with that too.

“I’m not going to spend my life arguing about trophies.

“I’m grateful for everything I achieved at Manchester City.

“I came here with dreams, and I was lucky enough to live many of them.

“And honestly, maybe the timing of my departure will make people look at me differently.

“But I left knowing I had given everything I had to the shirt.

Whatever happens to the trophies, nobody can relegate the memories I made here.”


AI bollocks. Only rodri has spoken. Ferna reposted khaldoon's statement, but that's all.
KinkyKinkladze
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles
 
Posts: 2211
Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:24 pm

Re: Found guilty

Postby TrueBlue4610 » Sat Sep 26, 2026 8:02 pm

Harry Dowd scored wrote:Apparently we will be playing York City again next season :lol:

Shit, I was there when we lost 2-1 last time!
TrueBlue4610
Lee Bradbury's Price Tag
 
Posts: 53
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2026 7:56 am
Location: County Durham
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Any CB

Re: Found guilty

Postby Indianablue » Sat Sep 26, 2026 8:46 pm

A little quieter on this forum.
An absolute meltdown on Bluemoon can't keep up with it all
Indianablue
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp
 
Posts: 3775
Joined: Fri Jun 25, 2021 2:36 pm
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Francis Lee

Re: Found guilty

Postby Blue Philistine » Sat Sep 26, 2026 11:47 pm

Ah, shit. Can some dirty, conniving, snide little governing entity really invalidate the thousands of pounds and hundreds of hours I've spent following City during the spell they're condemning?

I think not. Up the Blues.
Blue Philistine
Robinho's Step Over
 
Posts: 226
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:49 pm
Supporter of: Witton Albion
My favourite player is: Bernie Silva

Re: Found guilty

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun Sep 27, 2026 11:05 am

I cannot turn on one fucking corner of the internet without some arsehole in executioner mode.
One hundred and fourteen charges, one unexplained acquittal, and not a single fucking line of reasoning in public. They leak the result, gag the club, then hand the microphones to City hating TiTs who have never seen the evidence and allow them to torch a decade of football as if the case were closed.
That isn’t a verdict , Its 100-% is a smear with a number attached to it!!
Name the charge we were cleared of and publish the reasons or just fucking admit you wanted this verbal annihilation of our club more than you wanted the truth.

That my Sunday rant over and done with.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision
 
Posts: 33517
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2005 2:51 am
Supporter of: Man City

Re: Found guilty

Postby Blue Jam » Sun Sep 27, 2026 11:54 am

Surprisingly sensible from take from Mark Goldbridge (rag You Tuber famous for performatively hysterical overreactions)
https://x.com/mehulg10/status/2103803059134771208
User avatar
Blue Jam
De Jong's Tackle
 
Posts: 1813
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:31 pm
Location: Occupied Caprica
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Goater

Re: Found guilty

Postby Swales4ever » Sun Sep 27, 2026 11:57 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:I cannot turn on one fucking corner of the internet without some arsehole in executioner mode.
One hundred and fourteen charges, one unexplained acquittal, and not a single fucking line of reasoning in public. They leak the result, gag the club, then hand the microphones to City hating TiTs who have never seen the evidence and allow them to torch a decade of football as if the case were closed.
That isn’t a verdict , Its 100-% is a smear with a number attached to it!!
Name the charge we were cleared of and publish the reasons or just fucking admit you wanted this verbal annihilation of our club more than you wanted the truth.

That my Sunday rant over and done with.

Top rant.
Just don't beat yourself down, as Salford said this is where the fun begins.
We'll the final laugh, am certain.

1. "unintelligible language"
2. "ACID QUEEN"
3. "never once fails to turn a football thread into a himseelf thread"
4. "thumbs stalker often resulting in repetitive thumb strain"
5. ignore the cunt. he's on permantent wum mission. only TIDs may know City

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...


In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
there must be some truth, then!
User avatar
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals
 
Posts: 7248
Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:18 am
Location: On the Edge of Insanity
Supporter of: Sharia for Spafia
My favourite player is: an intelligent one

Re: Found guilty

Postby Wonderwall » Sun Sep 27, 2026 12:00 pm

I open twitter take 5 seconds to look at the vitriol and close it again. It's not worth the energy to argue, I can see a lot of the main accounts are trying, but it's impossible to stem the tide until we have something positive to use as a weapon in return.

Getting messages from people I know ..mainly dippers and rags about relegation and titles stripped blah blah.

I just reply the same thing to every single one of them and then don't respond to anything else.

I simply put, Chelsea were found guilty of 74 charges between 2010 and 2016.

37 charges for concealing or misrepresenting financial transactions
31 charges for using or paying unauthorized, unlicensed agents and intermediaries
6 charges for breaching third-party player investment regulations

Chelsea got a £10m fine, I expect City will probably be treated harsher, maybe a £20m - £25m fine.

It winds them up, which is my intention. Fuck em..
User avatar
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain
 
Posts: 29354
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:58 pm
Location: Sale
Supporter of: Gods own team

Re: Found guilty

Postby patrickblue » Sun Sep 27, 2026 12:23 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:I cannot turn on one fucking corner of the internet without some arsehole in executioner mode.
One hundred and fourteen charges, one unexplained acquittal, and not a single fucking line of reasoning in public. They leak the result, gag the club, then hand the microphones to City hating TiTs who have never seen the evidence and allow them to torch a decade of football as if the case were closed.
That isn’t a verdict , Its 100-% is a smear with a number attached to it!!
Name the charge we were cleared of and publish the reasons or just fucking admit you wanted this verbal annihilation of our club more than you wanted the truth.

That my Sunday rant over and done with.


That's precisely what they wanted to achieve.
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
User avatar
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals
 
Posts: 7615
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2005 9:49 pm
Location: Whitchurch Shropshire
Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Re: Found guilty

Postby nottsblue » Sun Sep 27, 2026 12:42 pm

Wonderwall wrote:I open twitter take 5 seconds to look at the vitriol and close it again. It's not worth the energy to argue, I can see a lot of the main accounts are trying, but it's impossible to stem the tide until we have something positive to use as a weapon in return.

Getting messages from people I know ..mainly dippers and rags about relegation and titles stripped blah blah.

I just reply the same thing to every single one of them and then don't respond to anything else.

I simply put, Chelsea were found guilty of 74 charges between 2010 and 2016.

37 charges for concealing or misrepresenting financial transactions
31 charges for using or paying unauthorized, unlicensed agents and intermediaries
6 charges for breaching third-party player investment regulations

Chelsea got a £10m fine, I expect City will probably be treated harsher, maybe a £20m - £25m fine.

It winds them up, which is my intention. Fuck em..

Like
nottsblue
Anna Connell's Vision
 
Posts: 34353
Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:17 pm
Location: Nottingham
Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Re: Found guilty

Postby nottsblue » Sun Sep 27, 2026 12:47 pm

Blue Jam wrote:Surprisingly sensible from take from Mark Goldbridge (rag You Tuber famous for performatively hysterical overreactions)
https://x.com/mehulg10/status/2103803059134771208

Repost as much as you can. Someone with a media presence who is actually looking at the most important element in all of this. Namely WHY

And perhaps if the narrative shifted a bit to the question of WHY, then fans of the non-cartel red shits might then maybe not spout as much vitriol and stand up to cartel.
nottsblue
Anna Connell's Vision
 
Posts: 34353
Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:17 pm
Location: Nottingham
Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Re: Found guilty

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Sun Sep 27, 2026 1:51 pm

I got so fed up of this matter I decided to read a book. It’s called The Locked Door. I gave up. I just can’t get into it :lol: :lol: :lol:
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Harry Dowd scored
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent
 
Posts: 13096
Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:01 pm
Location: Derry/Londonderry/Doire/Maiden City - Originally from Hyde Cheshire
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: Found guilty

Postby Wooders » Sun Sep 27, 2026 2:41 pm

When the news broke, I felt anger, surprise, embarrassment and of course, huge disappointment in the outcome - my initial feeling was anger towards the club management, for doing this and putting us all in this situation.

Then came the vitriol from other fans, the delight in what punishment will befall us, the media, discrediting all of the amazing things we achieved, I see abuse of city fans with a social media presence, the ridiculously disproportionate punishment people think we should have and to be honest, I thought about walking away and just supporting a non league team and making it all fun and magical again for a while.

But as this goes on, I start to feel more tribal, more protective, more like this is a fight we should never run from, and honestly?
Fuck ‘em all, relegate us all you want, we will be back, and we will be better than ever, Blues will still be proud to be blues, we’ll still see goals - i have a feeling that the likes of donnarumma and haaland might not be as thin skinned as people think as well.

We have this, we’re city and I for one am all in, whatever the weather.
Citys new Motto "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women"
Wooders
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes
 
Posts: 15772
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2005 12:55 pm
Location: UK
Supporter of: City

Re: Found guilty

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Sun Sep 27, 2026 3:56 pm

Indianablue wrote:A little quieter on this forum.
An absolute meltdown on Bluemoon can't keep up with it all

Did you notice our old friend Johnny Crossan is a regular poster on there
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Harry Dowd scored
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent
 
Posts: 13096
Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:01 pm
Location: Derry/Londonderry/Doire/Maiden City - Originally from Hyde Cheshire
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: Found guilty

Postby nottsblue » Sun Sep 27, 2026 4:14 pm

Harry Dowd scored wrote:
Indianablue wrote:A little quieter on this forum.
An absolute meltdown on Bluemoon can't keep up with it all

Did you notice our old friend Johnny Crossan is a regular poster on there

Miss JC posting to be honest
nottsblue
Anna Connell's Vision
 
Posts: 34353
Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:17 pm
Location: Nottingham
Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Re: Found guilty

Postby CTID Hants » Sun Sep 27, 2026 5:40 pm

Wonderwall wrote:I open twitter take 5 seconds to look at the vitriol and close it again. It's not worth the energy to argue, I can see a lot of the main accounts are trying, but it's impossible to stem the tide until we have something positive to use as a weapon in return.

Getting messages from people I know ..mainly dippers and rags about relegation and titles stripped blah blah.

I just reply the same thing to every single one of them and then don't respond to anything else.

I simply put, Chelsea were found guilty of 74 charges between 2010 and 2016.

37 charges for concealing or misrepresenting financial transactions
31 charges for using or paying unauthorized, unlicensed agents and intermediaries
6 charges for breaching third-party player investment regulations

Chelsea got a £10m fine, I expect City will probably be treated harsher, maybe a £20m - £25m fine.

It winds them up, which is my intention. Fuck em..


Thanks WW I will be pinching this. I am currently on holiday, had one leeds fan come at me pub chat (currently shut for refurb). So i sent him a DM stating home truths and he messaged me back, I always liked City just bants mate.
Born A Blue

Image
User avatar
CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes
 
Posts: 15483
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2005 1:33 pm
Location: Farnborough, Hampshire

Re: Found guilty

Postby Indianablue » Sun Sep 27, 2026 7:21 pm

Harry Dowd scored wrote:
Indianablue wrote:A little quieter on this forum.
An absolute meltdown on Bluemoon can't keep up with it all

Did you notice our old friend Johnny Crossan is a regular poster on there

I have read a few of his posts. Most of which i agree with
Indianablue
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp
 
Posts: 3775
Joined: Fri Jun 25, 2021 2:36 pm
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Francis Lee

Re: Found guilty

Postby nottsblue » Sun Sep 27, 2026 8:29 pm

nottsblue
Anna Connell's Vision
 
Posts: 34353
Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:17 pm
Location: Nottingham
Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Re: Found guilty

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun Sep 27, 2026 9:14 pm

nottsblue wrote:https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/articles/c60m33473zxpo

Get to fuck clubshop wanker.


You can add Bernstein onto the list of undesirables as well.... he's slating us left right and center.

Fucking mutant.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision
 
Posts: 33517
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2005 2:51 am
Supporter of: Man City

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Blackadder, Blue Jam, Google [Bot], Harry Dowd scored, nottsblue, patrickblue, salford city and 816 guests