
zuricity wrote:Chavs season ending soon? 2-0 down to Leeds at home
Harry Dowd scored wrote:zuricity wrote:Chavs season ending soon? 2-0 down to Leeds at home
3-2 for chavs Palmer 2

bigblue wrote:looks like I spoke too soon
bigblue wrote:Starting to look like Alonso at Leverkusen was like Potter at Brighton - the team made the manager look way better than they actually are

TrueBlue4610 wrote:bigblue wrote:Starting to look like Alonso at Leverkusen was like Potter at Brighton - the team made the manager look way better than they actually are
Chelsea started a mainly scratch team, full of youngsters. Think Alonso realised that was wrong and changed out 4 at half time for James, Rodgers, Palmer & Pedro Neto.

bigblue wrote:TrueBlue4610 wrote:bigblue wrote:Starting to look like Alonso at Leverkusen was like Potter at Brighton - the team made the manager look way better than they actually are
Chelsea started a mainly scratch team, full of youngsters. Think Alonso realised that was wrong and changed out 4 at half time for James, Rodgers, Palmer & Pedro Neto.
Even with the subs, Chelsea's backline is clearly not good enough to play this 3 at the back system that Alonso wants
salford city wrote:Was flicking between the chumps league games last night and heard in commentary that city, villa had won & murderers and arse were winning. Utd "should"win their game. I don't think I've ever heard that before. Also I assume scouse manager was quizzed after the game on how much they've spunked in transfers and we can expect the same tonighr for Carrick?
salford city wrote:Was flicking between the chumps league games last night and heard in commentary that city, villa had won & murderers and arse were winning. Utd "should"win their game. I don't think I've ever heard that before. Also I assume scouse manager was quizzed after the game on how much they've spunked in transfers and we can expect the same tonighr for Carrick?

Return to The Maine Football forum
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 479 guests