***Champions v Wolves Official Match Thread***

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: ***Champions v Wolves Official Match Thread***

Postby patrickblue » Mon Jan 23, 2023 6:09 pm

Mase wrote:Jack is running at defenders, sliding tackles, headers. I love him.


He's been brilliant last few appearances.
At the end of the Wolves game he vaulted the barrier and gave his shirt to a youngster in the East stand.
Signed it and had a few words with the youngster, not sure if it was a lad or lass.
Top man in my book.
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
User avatar
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals
 
Posts: 7232
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2005 9:49 pm
Location: Newbury Berks
Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Re: ***Champions v Wolves Official Match Thread***

Postby belleebee » Mon Jan 23, 2023 9:24 pm

patrickblue wrote:
Mase wrote:Jack is running at defenders, sliding tackles, headers. I love him.


He's been brilliant last few appearances.
At the end of the Wolves game he vaulted the barrier and gave his shirt to a youngster in the East stand.
Signed it and had a few words with the youngster, not sure if it was a lad or lass.
Top man in my book.


Did the same after Spurs, handing over his undershirt too so ended up walking off bare-chested (bloody cold as well on Thursday night)!
belleebee
Micah Richard's Penalty Dives
 
Posts: 122
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:37 pm

Re: ***Champions v Wolves Official Match Thread***

Postby Mase » Mon Jan 23, 2023 9:43 pm

belleebee wrote:
patrickblue wrote:
Mase wrote:Jack is running at defenders, sliding tackles, headers. I love him.


He's been brilliant last few appearances.
At the end of the Wolves game he vaulted the barrier and gave his shirt to a youngster in the East stand.
Signed it and had a few words with the youngster, not sure if it was a lad or lass.
Top man in my book.


Did the same after Spurs, handing over his undershirt too so ended up walking off bare-chested (bloody cold as well on Thursday night)!


Do you have a video of that by any chance?
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision
 
Posts: 39803
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:08 pm
Location: The North Pole.
Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Re: ***Champions v Wolves Official Match Thread***

Postby ruralblue » Mon Jan 23, 2023 10:00 pm

Mase wrote:
belleebee wrote:
patrickblue wrote:
Mase wrote:Jack is running at defenders, sliding tackles, headers. I love him.


He's been brilliant last few appearances.
At the end of the Wolves game he vaulted the barrier and gave his shirt to a youngster in the East stand.
Signed it and had a few words with the youngster, not sure if it was a lad or lass.
Top man in my book.


Did the same after Spurs, handing over his undershirt too so ended up walking off bare-chested (bloody cold as well on Thursday night)!


Do you have a video of that by any chance?


Good School Mills and Boon on the imagination Mase mate forget the video.
I haven't a fecking clue what I'm doing! Gillie come back man I want my sig back. As the Photobucket thingy gone?
ruralblue
Bert Trautmann's Neck
 
Posts: 12069
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2006 2:27 pm
Supporter of: MANCHESTER CITY
My favourite player is: KOMPANY / SILVA

Re: ***Champions v Wolves Official Match Thread***

Postby belleebee » Mon Jan 23, 2023 11:51 pm

Mase wrote:
belleebee wrote:
patrickblue wrote:
Mase wrote:Jack is running at defenders, sliding tackles, headers. I love him.


He's been brilliant last few appearances.
At the end of the Wolves game he vaulted the barrier and gave his shirt to a youngster in the East stand.
Signed it and had a few words with the youngster, not sure if it was a lad or lass.
Top man in my book.


Did the same after Spurs, handing over his undershirt too so ended up walking off bare-chested (bloody cold as well on Thursday night)!


Do you have a video of that by any chance?


You mean it wasn’t you he gave it to? ;)
belleebee
Micah Richard's Penalty Dives
 
Posts: 122
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:37 pm

Re: ***Champions v Wolves Official Match Thread***

Postby CuteMancs » Tue Jan 24, 2023 9:32 am

belleebee wrote:
Mase wrote:
belleebee wrote:
patrickblue wrote:
Mase wrote:Jack is running at defenders, sliding tackles, headers. I love him.


He's been brilliant last few appearances.
At the end of the Wolves game he vaulted the barrier and gave his shirt to a youngster in the East stand.
Signed it and had a few words with the youngster, not sure if it was a lad or lass.
Top man in my book.


Did the same after Spurs, handing over his undershirt too so ended up walking off bare-chested (bloody cold as well on Thursday night)!


Do you have a video of that by any chance?


You mean it wasn’t you he gave it to? ;)


That’s nothing, Alvarez took his pants off and gave them to a fan :)
Image


I usually treat my body like a temple. Last night I treated mine like a whorehouse above a liquor store next to a motherfucking Taco Bell.
CuteMancs
De Jong's Tackle
 
Posts: 1225
Joined: Tue May 13, 2008 4:24 am
Location: Manchester
Supporter of: MCFC

Re: ***Champions v Wolves Official Match Thread***

Postby patrickblue » Tue Jan 24, 2023 3:49 pm

The point about the shirt thing was that he didn't take his shirt of and throw it to someone in the stands, which isn't unusual for a lot of the players, but took the time and effort to vault the barrier and give it the personal touch.
Is that what happened against Spuds too?
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
User avatar
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals
 
Posts: 7232
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2005 9:49 pm
Location: Newbury Berks
Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Re: ***Champions v Wolves Official Match Thread***

Postby belleebee » Tue Jan 24, 2023 6:29 pm

patrickblue wrote:The point about the shirt thing was that he didn't take his shirt of and throw it to someone in the stands, which isn't unusual for a lot of the players, but took the time and effort to vault the barrier and give it the personal touch.
Is that what happened against Spuds too?


Yes. Whoever he gave it to after Spuds was in the roughly the same position as the one following Wolves. Don’t know if the shirt and undershirt were given to the same person at the Spurs game, though, as once Jack had gone over the barrier he was out of my line of vision. That seems to be the spot (East Stand, halfway line) to stand if you want to have a chance of getting Grealish’s shirt (Mase, please take note!).
belleebee
Micah Richard's Penalty Dives
 
Posts: 122
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:37 pm

Re: ***Champions v Wolves Official Match Thread***

Postby Mase » Tue Jan 24, 2023 7:03 pm

belleebee wrote:
patrickblue wrote:The point about the shirt thing was that he didn't take his shirt of and throw it to someone in the stands, which isn't unusual for a lot of the players, but took the time and effort to vault the barrier and give it the personal touch.
Is that what happened against Spuds too?


Yes. Whoever he gave it to after Spuds was in the roughly the same position as the one following Wolves. Don’t know if the shirt and undershirt were given to the same person at the Spurs game, though, as once Jack had gone over the barrier he was out of my line of vision. That seems to be the spot (East Stand, halfway line) to stand if you want to have a chance of getting Grealish’s shirt (Mase, please take note!).


Saved and tickets booked for the rest of the season
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision
 
Posts: 39803
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:08 pm
Location: The North Pole.
Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Re: ***Champions v Wolves Official Match Thread***

Postby Bluemoon4610 » Tue Jan 24, 2023 7:31 pm

Mase wrote:
belleebee wrote:
patrickblue wrote:The point about the shirt thing was that he didn't take his shirt of and throw it to someone in the stands, which isn't unusual for a lot of the players, but took the time and effort to vault the barrier and give it the personal touch.
Is that what happened against Spuds too?


Yes. Whoever he gave it to after Spuds was in the roughly the same position as the one following Wolves. Don’t know if the shirt and undershirt were given to the same person at the Spurs game, though, as once Jack had gone over the barrier he was out of my line of vision. That seems to be the spot (East Stand, halfway line) to stand if you want to have a chance of getting Grealish’s shirt (Mase, please take note!).


Saved and tickets booked for the rest of the season


That's exactly 8 rows in front of my seat...I'll check what's written on the placards of the people he gives them to, Mase. :lol:
Bluemoon4610
De Jong's Tackle
 
Posts: 1641
Joined: Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:01 pm
Location: County Durham
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Re: ***Champions v Wolves Official Match Thread***

Postby Mase » Tue Jan 24, 2023 7:53 pm

Bluemoon4610 wrote:
Mase wrote:
belleebee wrote:
patrickblue wrote:The point about the shirt thing was that he didn't take his shirt of and throw it to someone in the stands, which isn't unusual for a lot of the players, but took the time and effort to vault the barrier and give it the personal touch.
Is that what happened against Spuds too?


Yes. Whoever he gave it to after Spuds was in the roughly the same position as the one following Wolves. Don’t know if the shirt and undershirt were given to the same person at the Spurs game, though, as once Jack had gone over the barrier he was out of my line of vision. That seems to be the spot (East Stand, halfway line) to stand if you want to have a chance of getting Grealish’s shirt (Mase, please take note!).


Saved and tickets booked for the rest of the season


That's exactly 8 rows in front of my seat...I'll check what's written on the placards of the people he gives them to, Mase. :lol:


Please do. A big sign with “JACK I LOVE YOU” held up by a 37 year old man might make him avoid the area. Although I’m due another try at taking our 4 year old to City…what are kids for if you can’t use them to get your favourite players shirt?!

She’s already being brainwashed with her Grealish 10 shirt :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision
 
Posts: 39803
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:08 pm
Location: The North Pole.
Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CTID Hants, ian494, Paul68, stupot, zuricity and 41 guests