Pep Encourages Absent Fans To Turn Up After Near Full House

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Pep Encourages Absent Fans To Turn Up After Near Full House

Postby johnny crossan » Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:32 pm

Post match message - "We want people to come an see us on Saturday at 3pm" - direct from the Sheikh - turn up and support us or else :? :?
(Just providing BBC with their match headline folks :lol: )
Last edited by johnny crossan on Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image
User avatar
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Tueart's Overhead
 
Posts: 8164
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:25 am
Location: The Barcelona of The North
Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Re: Pep Slams Absent Fans

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:02 pm

[quote="johnny crossan"]Post match message - "We want people to come an see us on Saturday at 3pm" - direct from the Sheikh - turn up and support us or else :? :?
(Just providing BBC with their match headline folks :lol: )[/quot

This to a delighted Daily mail reporter -:

We scored 16 goals in the last three games here,’ he said. ‘I'd like more people to come on Saturday. We will be tired. Southampton are so dangerous. I invite all our people to come at 3pm to watch our game.’

Rather than empty seats, the debate here is whether City can get away with playing glorified basketball in the Parc des Princes in a fortnight’s time.

Narrative set for the fucking month now Grrrrrrr
Ban politics from sport
Harry Dowd scored
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser
 
Posts: 4857
Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:01 pm
Location: Derry/Londonderry/Doire/Maiden City - Originally from Hyde Cheshire
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: Pep Slams Absent Fans

Postby salford city » Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:10 pm

Harry Dowd scored wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:Post match message - "We want people to come an see us on Saturday at 3pm" - direct from the Sheikh - turn up and support us or else :? :?
(Just providing BBC with their match headline folks :lol: )[/quot

This to a delighted Daily mail reporter -:

We scored 16 goals in the last three games here,’ he said. ‘I'd like more people to come on Saturday. We will be tired. Southampton are so dangerous. I invite all our people to come at 3pm to watch our game.’

Rather than empty seats, the debate here is whether City can get away with playing glorified basketball in the Parc des Princes in a fortnight’s time.

Narrative set for the fucking month now Grrrrrrr


When will this cunt learn? Ive just got back in and will be there again on saturday.
You've still not said sorry for the Porto fiasco mate.....
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp
 
Posts: 3150
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:21 pm

Re: Pep Slams Absent Fans

Postby Outcast » Thu Sep 16, 2021 1:17 am

Embarrassing, it's bad enough the scum media and rival fans are on our case and this twat just gave them the ammunition to have a field day. This shit should have been kept in-house. If you don't like your 20m salary then fek off
Outcast
De Jong's Tackle
 
Posts: 1567
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:33 pm
Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Re: Pep Slams Absent Fans

Postby Tokyo Blue » Thu Sep 16, 2021 3:15 am

Perhaps if he took a reduction in his 20 million pound a year salary, the club could reduce ticket prices to a level that people who have not had any work for the last 18 months could afford. Two or three million off should be more than enough. How does that sound, mister guardiola? No? Well, shut the fuck up then and remember how lucky you are.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal
 
Posts: 11636
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2005 2:33 am

Re: Pep Slams Absent Fans

Postby Mase » Thu Sep 16, 2021 4:26 am

Daily Mail leading with it.
‘We need the people, please': Pep Guardiola urges MORE Manchester City fans to attend the club's Premier League clash with Southampton in a thinly veiled dig at absent supporters.

Perhaps fans are sick of your bullshit in the CL mate. Or perhaps we’re still a working class club with proper fans. Fuck off back to Barca if you want the fake day trippers.
Mase
Colin Bell's Football Brain
 
Posts: 29713
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:08 pm
Location: The North Pole.
Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Re: Pep Slams Absent Fans

Postby aaron bond » Thu Sep 16, 2021 5:33 am

He should be grateful so many fans attended last night considering it's a competition he single-handedly costs us in every year.
aaron bond
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser
 
Posts: 4532
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2006 9:11 pm
Location: Singapore
Supporter of: City

Re: Pep Slams Absent Fans

Postby City64 » Thu Sep 16, 2021 6:29 am

Massive howler by pep clearly he has no understanding of the shambolic new ticketing system that MCFC put in place last summer . Thousands upon thousands of fans were let down by it this week for the game last night and supporter services simply cannot cope with the mess it has created. Every SC holder received an email apology on Monday from the club but it simply isn’t good enough . Thousands of hardcore fans have given up their SC ………… mobile ticketing for football matches simply doesn’t work and the club doesn’t employ enough staff to deal with the many issues it has created . I still haven’t received my ticket for Southampton on Saturday it will be another touch and go last minute job from the club yet again , it simply isn’t good enough !!!!!!
Not really here

Fuck VAR
User avatar
City64
Denis Law's Backheel
 
Posts: 9823
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:02 pm
Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: Pep Slams Absent Fans

Postby PeterParker » Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:09 am

After I saw the title I was certain he was slamming his beloved Catalans for not showing up with Bayern.
Image
User avatar
PeterParker
Alan Oakes' 668 Games
 
Posts: 17212
Joined: Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:36 pm
Location: Bucharest
Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Re: Pep Slams Absent Fans

Postby salford city » Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:55 am

City64 wrote:Massive howler by pep clearly he has no understanding of the shambolic new ticketing system that MCFC put in place last summer . Thousands upon thousands of fans were let down by it this week for the game last night and supporter services simply cannot cope with the mess it has created. Every SC holder received an email apology on Monday from the club but it simply isn’t good enough . Thousands of hardcore fans have given up their SC ………… mobile ticketing for football matches simply doesn’t work and the club doesn’t employ enough staff to deal with the many issues it has created . I still haven’t received my ticket for Southampton on Saturday it will be another touch and go last minute job from the club yet again , it simply isn’t good enough !!!!!!


'Kin hell mate. Mobile ticketing is here to stay every PL club will be moving to it next season, we've gone early so you have to expect teething problems. Not defending the club as there are still issues with some fans not being able to downliad their tickets to their wallets I expected this to be done automatically but it looks luke its not the case. I spent 5 minutes on monday updating my ticket wallet so can only speak for myself and those in our branch whatsapp group - a number of who, are over 60 and one old girl 70, but everyone on our coach last night had their ticket on their phone
I get some blues don't like it but it is here to stay
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp
 
Posts: 3150
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:21 pm

Re: Pep Slams Absent Fans

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:05 am

My dislike for the bald twat goes on and on and on .

He disses us every time and gives the opposing fans and media all the ammunition they need .

He has never liked us fans since day one and that’s a fucking fact .
Remember the dirty look he gave us when we clapped at Bravo for making a simple save ?
Remember the roasting he gave us not to boo the CL anthem .

We ignore all that due to the bigger picture - what a fucking trade off ffs !!

This is what happens when he’s allowed to shit on anyone whenever and however he likes - wouldn’t get away with it at his beloved Barcelona .
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain
 
Posts: 28125
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2005 2:51 am
Supporter of: Man City

Re: Pep Slams Absent Fans

Postby City64 » Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:35 am

salford city wrote:
City64 wrote:Massive howler by pep clearly he has no understanding of the shambolic new ticketing system that MCFC put in place last summer . Thousands upon thousands of fans were let down by it this week for the game last night and supporter services simply cannot cope with the mess it has created. Every SC holder received an email apology on Monday from the club but it simply isn’t good enough . Thousands of hardcore fans have given up their SC ………… mobile ticketing for football matches simply doesn’t work and the club doesn’t employ enough staff to deal with the many issues it has created . I still haven’t received my ticket for Southampton on Saturday it will be another touch and go last minute job from the club yet again , it simply isn’t good enough !!!!!!


'Kin hell mate. Mobile ticketing is here to stay every PL club will be moving to it next season, we've gone early so you have to expect teething problems. Not defending the club as there are still issues with some fans not being able to downliad their tickets to their wallets I expected this to be done automatically but it looks luke its not the case. I spent 5 minutes on monday updating my ticket wallet so can only speak for myself and those in our branch whatsapp group - a number of who, are over 60 and one old girl 70, but everyone on our coach last night had their ticket on their phone
I get some blues don't like it but it is here to stay

So many issues pal . More so with multiple tickets ie families and groups etc but even with single tickets not everyone is mobile savvy and the club support services are by and large fucking pathetic. So for Pep to come out with this bollocks last night is a fucking disgrace and a kick in the bollocks for the fans who have stuck with the club during this ticketing shit show . More and more day trippers filling the voids , fan base is only going one way . Only positive note out of this is the City away support has galvanised , supporters branches , clubs etc have kept one step ahead it seems thank fuck !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
User avatar
City64
Denis Law's Backheel
 
Posts: 9823
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:02 pm
Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: Pep Slams Absent Fans

Postby sheblue » Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:43 am

Thought there were really silly comments from Pep last night.
Really stupid actually.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel
 
Posts: 9798
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:28 pm
Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Re: Pep Slams Absent Fans

Postby Blue Philistine » Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:48 am

Got back home at 12:30am last night, let's see the bald prick earn living wage and be up next day after spending the entire evening traveling to the ground, watching the game and then WAITING for a fucking met for 25mins afterwards. Absolute shambles, but at least the game was exciting.

I'll go again just for Jack.
Blue Philistine
Robinho's Step Over
 
Posts: 214
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:49 pm
Supporter of: Witton Albion
My favourite player is: The Goat

Re: Pep Slams Absent Fans

Postby johnny crossan » Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:02 am

Listening to the two morons on TS drooling over their "manufactured club" script now - Pep is a blister, he clearly wants out so show him the door.
Image
User avatar
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Tueart's Overhead
 
Posts: 8164
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:25 am
Location: The Barcelona of The North
Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Re: Pep Slams Absent Fans

Postby salford city » Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:06 am

johnny crossan wrote:Listening to the two morons on TS drooling over their "manufactured club" script now - Pep is a blister, he clearly wants out so show him the door.


Cannot fault them. The silly cunt has given everyone another fucking stick to beat the fans with. Go and get Conte before Ole gets the boot
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp
 
Posts: 3150
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:21 pm

Re: Pep Slams Absent Fans

Postby Mase » Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:11 am

He seemed like he was in a bad mood from the off last night. Having a go at Mahrez and Grealish for absolutely no reason in front of all the cameras. Then saying that after the match is just embarrassing.

Make him walk around Moss Side for a few days and see where we’ve come from.
Mase
Colin Bell's Football Brain
 
Posts: 29713
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:08 pm
Location: The North Pole.
Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Re: Pep Slams Absent Fans

Postby PeterParker » Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:16 am

johnny crossan wrote:Listening to the two morons on TS drooling over their "manufactured club" script now - Pep is a blister, he clearly wants out so show him the door.


I fail to understand why is he like this other than he has some issues or can't handle pressure.
Maybe there were some things between him and the board, stuff about transfers, etc.

But on the other hand, he is entitled, he doesn't understand and will never understand what it means to be City. I had the impression he finally got it after the court trial we won with UEFA last summer when he came guns blazing, but he doesn't.
He has an incredible talent of building up our opponents when is not the case and fuel the bent media, but at the end of the day, he doesn't get it, he was never mocked by other teams until he came here, he didn't know what pain is when you've been all of your life part of one of the most corrupted football clubs in the world and got almost everything you wanted.

As a fan, I think I have the weirdest relationship with him. I can't stand the bloke, but can't imagine life without him.
Image
User avatar
PeterParker
Alan Oakes' 668 Games
 
Posts: 17212
Joined: Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:36 pm
Location: Bucharest
Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Re: Pep Slams Absent Fans

Postby stevefromdonny » Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:36 am

what was the crowd yesterday as the only empty seats were in the away end and a few dotted around, but as I was at home it could be the third tier in the colin bell stand, but not 1 team as had a full ground this season even utd have had 2 70k at home and there ground is 75k

but i do get it to some agree that he wants more fans in-ground for champs lg, it will be different on Saturday as most season card holders go
stevefromdonny
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp
 
Posts: 3940
Joined: Sun May 01, 2011 11:39 am
Supporter of: man city
My favourite player is: any1 who plays for city

Re: Pep Slams Absent Fans

Postby Mase » Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:40 am

stevefromdonny wrote:what was the crowd yesterday as the only empty seats were in the away end and a few dotted around, but as I was at home it could be the third tier in the colin bell stand, but not 1 team as had a full ground this season even utd have had 2 70k at home and there ground is 75k

but i do get it to some agree that he wants more fans in-ground for champs lg, it will be different on Saturday as most season card holders go


Looks like 45k
Mase
Colin Bell's Football Brain
 
Posts: 29713
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:08 pm
Location: The North Pole.
Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Beefymcfc, BlueinBosnia, carl_feedthegoat, Google [Bot], Hazy2, Yukscore and 55 guests