Chat GTP

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Chat GTP

Postby Dipstick » Wed Mar 29, 2023 10:57 pm

I heard that most blog/news articles these days are written by AI so thought I'd give ChatGPT a go:

"Write lyrics for a song for Erling Haaland in the style of John Cooper Clarke"


Instantly came up with:

Verse 1:
Erling Haaland, the man with the goals
In the box, he's on fire, he's on a roll
Defenders try to stop him, but he's too quick
He's got the pace and power, it's quite sick

Chorus:
Haaland, Haaland, he's a goal machine
Scoring for fun, he's a football king
Haaland, Haaland, the future's bright
He's a young gun, ready to ignite

Verse 2:
From Norway he came, with a dream in his heart
To play with the best, to make a mark
At Dortmund he found, a home away from home
And on the pitch, he's never alone

Chorus:
Haaland, Haaland, he's a goal machine
Scoring for fun, he's a football king
Haaland, Haaland, the future's bright
He's a young gun, ready to ignite

Verse 3:
He's got the skill, he's got the flair
The fans go wild, when he's there
He's a hero, a legend in the making
And his future, there's no mistaking

Chorus:
Haaland, Haaland, he's a goal machine
Scoring for fun, he's a football king
Haaland, Haaland, the future's bright
He's a young gun, ready to ignite.


Besides being totally bland and uninspired (as you'd expect given that JCC is a rag) it sounds very old fashioned but I'm still impressed (and worried given that this is just the start).
What can you lot come up with? Obviously must be City related to be in the Maine Football Forum.
"People say I'm egocentric, but enough about them." Lily Allen
Dipstick
De Jong's Tackle
 
Posts: 1983
Joined: Sat Apr 15, 2006 9:37 pm
Location: Colin Bell Stand
Supporter of: Manchster CIty
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Re: Chat GTP

Postby Nigels Tackle » Thu Mar 30, 2023 7:38 am

Dipstick wrote:I heard that most blog/news articles these days are written by AI so thought I'd give ChatGPT a go:

"Write lyrics for a song for Erling Haaland in the style of John Cooper Clarke"


Instantly came up with:

Verse 1:
Erling Haaland, the man with the goals
In the box, he's on fire, he's on a roll
Defenders try to stop him, but he's too quick
He's got the pace and power, it's quite sick

Chorus:
Haaland, Haaland, he's a goal machine
Scoring for fun, he's a football king
Haaland, Haaland, the future's bright
He's a young gun, ready to ignite

Verse 2:
From Norway he came, with a dream in his heart
To play with the best, to make a mark
At Dortmund he found, a home away from home
And on the pitch, he's never alone

Chorus:
Haaland, Haaland, he's a goal machine
Scoring for fun, he's a football king
Haaland, Haaland, the future's bright
He's a young gun, ready to ignite

Verse 3:
He's got the skill, he's got the flair
The fans go wild, when he's there
He's a hero, a legend in the making
And his future, there's no mistaking

Chorus:
Haaland, Haaland, he's a goal machine
Scoring for fun, he's a football king
Haaland, Haaland, the future's bright
He's a young gun, ready to ignite.


Besides being totally bland and uninspired (as you'd expect given that JCC is a rag) it sounds very old fashioned but I'm still impressed (and worried given that this is just the start).
What can you lot come up with? Obviously must be City related to be in the Maine Football Forum.


it appears that spurs and the rags have been using chat gpt for years
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games
 
Posts: 17068
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:57 pm
Location: here, there, every fucking where
Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Re: Chat GTP

Postby zuricity » Sat Apr 01, 2023 7:44 am

chatgpt has just been banned in italy ,using too much personal information.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves
 
Posts: 16040
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2005 10:54 pm
Location: Zuerich,ch

Re: Chat GTP

Postby Blue Jam » Tue Apr 04, 2023 10:02 am

This is the best Haaland song by far
https://youtu.be/tKyFc2P4b70
User avatar
Blue Jam
De Jong's Tackle
 
Posts: 1341
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:31 pm
Location: Occupied Caprica
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Goater

Re: Chat GTP

Postby nottsblue » Tue Apr 04, 2023 10:54 am

Blue Jam wrote:This is the best Haaland song by far
https://youtu.be/tKyFc2P4b70

Outstanding
Love it
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain
 
Posts: 27357
Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:17 pm
Location: Nottingham
Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Re: Chat GTP

Postby Tokyo Blue » Tue Apr 04, 2023 12:28 pm

Remove the reference to that fucking dog-wanking shithead and I would say it is very good.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck
 
Posts: 12399
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2005 2:33 am

Re: Chat GTP

Postby Blue Jam » Tue Apr 04, 2023 3:22 pm

Tokyo Blue wrote:Remove the reference to that fucking dog-wanking shithead and I would say it is very good.

That's the reason I like it - a reminder that Keane was a cold blooded criminal who should've been out behind bars for that attack.
Instead he profited from it.
Cunt.
Or as you quite rightly put it - a dog wanking shithead
User avatar
Blue Jam
De Jong's Tackle
 
Posts: 1341
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:31 pm
Location: Occupied Caprica
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Goater


Return to The Maine Football forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Beefymcfc, C & C, carolina-blue, dazby, Dub City, Dubciteh, mr_nool, ruralblue and 318 guests