OPEN LETTER TO PEP!!

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: OPEN LETTER TO PEP!!

Postby PeterParker » Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:53 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
ENIAM NAM wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Chinners wrote:Yeah Pep needs to go . . . we need to get someone of the Stuart Pearce ilk again as winning entertaining football clearly doesn't please some City 'fans' on here . . . jeez


Who said he needs to go ? you fuckign loon !!!


Stop this bullshit where you all carefully word everything so you say it, without saying it and then pretend you didn’t. It’s fucking tiresome.


I'm a lawyer


Loved what you did with O.J. back in the day.
Image
User avatar
PeterParker
Joe Corrigan's Gloves
 
Posts: 16036
Joined: Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:36 pm
Location: Bucharest
Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Re: OPEN LETTER TO PEP!!

Postby Outcast » Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:06 pm

Chinners wrote:Yeah Pep needs to go . . . we need to get someone of the Stuart Pearce ilk again as winning entertaining football clearly doesn't please some City 'fans' on here . . . jeez


We're just asking questions, even the players are asking questions

https://www.teamtalk.com/news/ilkay-gun ... ague-final
Outcast
De Jong's Tackle
 
Posts: 1339
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:33 pm
Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Re: OPEN LETTER TO PEP!!

Postby Mase » Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:17 pm

Outcast wrote:
Chinners wrote:Yeah Pep needs to go . . . we need to get someone of the Stuart Pearce ilk again as winning entertaining football clearly doesn't please some City 'fans' on here . . . jeez


We're just asking questions, even the players are asking questions

https://www.teamtalk.com/news/ilkay-gun ... ague-final


The players questioning Pep. Seems the rumours about some wanting out this summer maybe true. Imagine busting your arse for a whole competition only for the manager to fuck it up at the last hurdle.
Mase
Colin Bell's Football Brain
 
Posts: 28008
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:08 pm
Location: The North Pole.
Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Re: OPEN LETTER TO PEP!!

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:37 pm

Some fans get really really upset when some other fans call out Baldie for FUCKING up the CL again and again and again......I think they need a hug.

I GUARANTEE behind closed doors the players are spewing and Id guess some of their language between them include the word ''Bald cunt''.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain
 
Posts: 27403
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2005 2:51 am
Supporter of: Man City

Re: OPEN LETTER TO PEP!!

Postby Mase » Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:58 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:Some fans get really really upset when some other fans call out Baldie for FUCKING up the CL again and again and again......I think they need a hug.

I GUARANTEE behind closed doors the players are spewing and Id guess some of their language between them include the word ''Bald cunt''.


It’ll have a knock on to the new season unfortunately. Hopefully it won’t, but the players must be drained. I can’t believe some fans don’t see it and think that some of us are just being negative for the sake of it. If we don’t get fresh top talent in this summer I think the players will be super demotivated.
Mase
Colin Bell's Football Brain
 
Posts: 28008
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:08 pm
Location: The North Pole.
Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Re: OPEN LETTER TO PEP!!

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Thu Jun 10, 2021 5:00 pm

Mase wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:Some fans get really really upset when some other fans call out Baldie for FUCKING up the CL again and again and again......I think they need a hug.

I GUARANTEE behind closed doors the players are spewing and Id guess some of their language between them include the word ''Bald cunt''.


It’ll have a knock on to the new season unfortunately. Hopefully it won’t, but the players must be drained. I can’t believe some fans don’t see it and think that some of us are just being negative for the sake of it. If we don’t get fresh top talent in this summer I think the players will be super demotivated.


How can any PeP lickers get up set when we call it as it is ?

PeP is great domestic manager (Apart from when we play the Munchens at home ) and is a shit CL manager....whats the problem with pointing that out?
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain
 
Posts: 27403
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2005 2:51 am
Supporter of: Man City

Re: OPEN LETTER TO PEP!!

Postby salford city » Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:40 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Mase wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:Some fans get really really upset when some other fans call out Baldie for FUCKING up the CL again and again and again......I think they need a hug.

I GUARANTEE behind closed doors the players are spewing and Id guess some of their language between them include the word ''Bald cunt''.


It’ll have a knock on to the new season unfortunately. Hopefully it won’t, but the players must be drained. I can’t believe some fans don’t see it and think that some of us are just being negative for the sake of it. If we don’t get fresh top talent in this summer I think the players will be super demotivated.


How can any PeP lickers get up set when we call it as it is ?

PeP is great domestic manager (Apart from when we play the Munchens at home ) and is a shit CL manager....whats the problem with pointing that out?


I don't have a problem with that. Every man and his dog can see that. We will need to freshen the squad up as there will be a knock-on to the chumps league fiasco. Going to be interesting to see the movements in the squad particularly if Fern goes and the affect that has on the start to next season. Said it before that I doubt he will get another shot at the chumps league after this new season
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles
 
Posts: 2690
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:21 pm

Re: OPEN LETTER TO PEP!!

Postby sheblue » Fri Jun 11, 2021 9:32 am

My worry is that the fallout from the CL Pep calamity will linger on into the new season.
This Euros crap won't help tired players either.

Of course everyone knows we need new blood. Even still it could be a very tough season ahead.

And it's very hard to retain a title, so what would be success next season? Finishing 2nd, winning the league cup, and a CL semi final exit.
Will that be enough?
August isn't too far away.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel
 
Posts: 9327
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:28 pm
Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Re: OPEN LETTER TO PEP!!

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Fri Jun 11, 2021 9:43 am

sheblue wrote: so what would be success next season?


Beating the Munchens at home will be a start
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain
 
Posts: 27403
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2005 2:51 am
Supporter of: Man City

Re: OPEN LETTER TO PEP!!

Postby stupot » Fri Jun 11, 2021 10:07 am

sheblue wrote:My worry is that the fallout from the CL Pep calamity will linger on into the new season.
This Euros crap won't help tired players either.

Of course everyone knows we need new blood. Even still it could be a very tough season ahead.

And it's very hard to retain a title, so what would be success next season? Finishing 2nd, winning the league cup, and a CL semi final exit.
Will that be enough?
August isn't too far away.

You're right it is very hard to retain a title.
Pep did it however straight after the 2018 Centurions Season and World Cup that followed with the 1st ever domestic treble so if anybody can!!!
Success to me would be retaining it again, it's always the most important comp to me. Anything else is a bonus.
1 win more in the CL would be nice as well.
stupot
Horlock's Aggressive Walk
 
Posts: 532
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:23 pm
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: OPEN LETTER TO PEP!!

Postby salford city » Fri Jun 11, 2021 10:37 am

stupot wrote:
sheblue wrote:My worry is that the fallout from the CL Pep calamity will linger on into the new season.
This Euros crap won't help tired players either.

Of course everyone knows we need new blood. Even still it could be a very tough season ahead.

And it's very hard to retain a title, so what would be success next season? Finishing 2nd, winning the league cup, and a CL semi final exit.
Will that be enough?
August isn't too far away.

You're right it is very hard to retain a title.
Pep did it however straight after the 2018 Centurions Season and World Cup that followed with the 1st ever domestic treble so if anybody can!!!
Success to me would be retaining it again, it's always the most important comp to me. Anything else is a bonus.
1 win more in the CL would be nice as well.


Retain rhe league should always be priority one reel the red shite's total in and it will be there for all to see. We HAVE to win the chumps league whether we like it or not. Can we get past this years'fiasco is the worry that i have but it should focus the attention
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles
 
Posts: 2690
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:21 pm

Re: OPEN LETTER TO PEP!!

Postby Mase » Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:05 am

Did Pep ever reply to this letter?
Mase
Colin Bell's Football Brain
 
Posts: 28008
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:08 pm
Location: The North Pole.
Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Re: OPEN LETTER TO PEP!!

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:44 am

Mase wrote:Did Pep ever reply to this letter?


:lol:
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain
 
Posts: 27403
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2005 2:51 am
Supporter of: Man City

Re: OPEN LETTER TO PEP!!

Postby salford city » Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:57 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Mase wrote:Did Pep ever reply to this letter?


:lol:


Think pep invited him to the Maldives with him to talk it through
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles
 
Posts: 2690
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:21 pm

Re: OPEN LETTER TO PEP!!

Postby Mase » Fri Jun 11, 2021 12:18 pm

salford city wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Mase wrote:Did Pep ever reply to this letter?


:lol:


Think pep invited him to the Maldives with him to talk it through


As long as he’s self-isolating on return, that’s the main thing.

Can he also bring up the issues City64 is having with the ticket office whilst he’s there?
Mase
Colin Bell's Football Brain
 
Posts: 28008
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:08 pm
Location: The North Pole.
Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Re: OPEN LETTER TO PEP!!

Postby Outcast » Fri Jun 11, 2021 12:23 pm

If chumps league is our main goal, do we back Pepsi with another trillion only to fail again or wait until new a manager comes in when he decides to leave eventually?

If its just about the premier League, I'm not sure he's woth 20 million a year, we're paying premium for a reason. I think our expectations are modest. we've achieved everything domestically, it's time we moved on from old narrative and focus on the big prize if we genuinely want to hurt the rags and vermins. Chavs won it twice ffs
Outcast
De Jong's Tackle
 
Posts: 1339
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:33 pm
Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Re: OPEN LETTER TO PEP!!

Postby salford city » Fri Jun 11, 2021 12:35 pm

Outcast wrote:If chumps league is our main goal, do we back Pepsi with another trillion only to fail again or wait until new a manager comes in when he decides to leave eventually?

If its just about the premier League, I'm not sure he's woth 20 million a year, we're paying premium for a reason. I think our expectations are modest. we've achieved everything domestically, it's time we moved on from old narrative and focus on the big prize if we genuinely want to hurt the rags and vermins. Chavs won it twice ffs


Agree with this and chelsea also lost to the red shite on pens as well in another final
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles
 
Posts: 2690
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:21 pm

Re: OPEN LETTER TO PEP!!

Postby stupot » Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:18 pm

Outcast wrote:If chumps league is our main goal, do we back Pepsi with another trillion only to fail again or wait until new a manager comes in when he decides to leave eventually?

If its just about the premier League, I'm not sure he's woth 20 million a year, we're paying premium for a reason. I think our expectations are modest. we've achieved everything domestically, it's time we moved on from old narrative and focus on the big prize if we genuinely want to hurt the rags and vermins. Chavs won it twice ffs

In the last 4 years our net spend has been 442 mil. Rags has been 416 mil and we've won 8 trophies to there none whilst beating them in 2 semi finals.
i'd say that's worth whatever salary he's on because if we weren't paying him it then practically every other top club in the world would offer it.
He screwed up in the CL Final, we all know that but he still did better than every other coach in Europe bar Tuchel in that trophy. If we want people who've won the CL then why not go for De Matteo or Benitez. I personally if i had a choice of just 1 trophy at the start of each season would take the PL every time. I realise others might feel different but we came closer than we've ever come last season with the CL. It will happen.
stupot
Horlock's Aggressive Walk
 
Posts: 532
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:23 pm
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: OPEN LETTER TO PEP!!

Postby Mase » Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:29 pm

The fact Di Matteo has won the CL adds to the embarrassment of these “If we get rid of Pep who else will come in and win the CL?”
Mase
Colin Bell's Football Brain
 
Posts: 28008
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:08 pm
Location: The North Pole.
Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Re: OPEN LETTER TO PEP!!

Postby stupot » Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:40 pm

Mase wrote:The fact Di Matteo has won the CL adds to the embarrassment of these “If we get rid of Pep who else will come in and win the CL?”

But people are only saying that to answer the " he's good domestically, but shit in the CL" posts as if it's dead easy to do what he's done domestically and I was just pointing out that a bit of luck can win any cup competition. Fergie won it twice, got battered against Munich for 90 mins, should have been about 4 down the 1st time and John Terry's slip in the penalty shootout won it the 2nd.
stupot
Horlock's Aggressive Walk
 
Posts: 532
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:23 pm
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot], mr_nool, Two's Kompany and 48 guests