MotM v Chelsea (A)

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Who’s yours?

Steffen
2%
Cancelo
2%
Stones
No votes
Dias
2%
Zinchenko
No votes
Rodri
No votes
Bernardo
No votes
Gundogan
60%
Sterling
No votes
Foden
12%
De Bruyne
21%
Fernandinho
No votes
Aguero
No votes
Mahrez
No votes

Total votes : 42

MotM v Chelsea (A)

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Jan 03, 2021 6:33 pm

So many to choose from.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Re: MotM v Chelsea (A)

Postby nottsblue » Sun Jan 03, 2021 6:59 pm

Gundogan for me. But could easily have been KDB, Foden, Cancelo or Dias
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby City64 » Sun Jan 03, 2021 7:05 pm

Gundo , that slightly more forward role brings out the best in him , absolute class today . Big shout for Foden aswell .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby zuricity » Sun Jan 03, 2021 7:11 pm

City64 wrote:Gundo , that slightly more forward role brings out the best in him , absolute class today . Big shout for Foden aswell .

Nah ,nah ... not having that . He's part of the double axis y'know. He wasn't playing more forward . Chelski were playing more backward. His goal was not planned, he meant to play a pass back to rodri but mis-heeled it .

Now watch scouse2 lose tomorrow.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby PeterParker » Sun Jan 03, 2021 7:21 pm

At the moment Gundo runs our middle.
Motm for me, seconded by Bernie and Phil.

Big shout to Stones and Ruby again. What a pair they are becoming.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:10 pm

City64 wrote:Gundo , that slightly more forward role brings out the best in him , absolute class today . Big shout for Foden aswell .

I’ve always seen him in the same role. I know he drops back when needed but you also see him in the same positions as he was today.

Every single one of them put a shift in today and even though the pundits will say that Chelsea were poor, that’s what we make them look.

Kev for me. Was everywhere and wanted every ball. Amazing what a week off can do.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby sheblue » Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:30 pm

Gundo did very well today, I've been an ardent critic of him in recent times, today he had his best game for ages and fair due to him.
But I had to vote for kev, immense in a less familiar role. In fact he actually played in two distinct roles. Brilliant.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby budfox » Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:10 pm

Gundog for me, but Kev and Iniesta were superb too.
budfox
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Kev

Postby Pretty Boy Lee » Sun Jan 03, 2021 10:06 pm

Kev back to his best for me.

Shout out to Gundo and Cancelo who have become vital players in recent weeks and Sterling for everything but his finishing. Strong, quick and drags players all over the shop when he’s on the ball.
Tracking back is overrated.
Pretty Boy Lee
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: City!
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Bluemoon4610 » Sun Jan 03, 2021 10:06 pm

Can't believe Gundog has so few votes! Were you lot watching the same game as me? Yes, KDB and Foden played well, but MOTM? No way. Only one player today, and that was Ilkay.
Bluemoon4610
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby stupot » Sun Jan 03, 2021 10:57 pm

Gundo without a doubt. Pulled all the strings, started the proceedings with a cracker and if that flick would have gone in he'd have had Goal of the Season
stupot
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Bluemoon4610 » Sun Jan 03, 2021 11:30 pm

stupot wrote:Gundo without a doubt. Pulled all the strings, started the proceedings with a cracker and if that flick would have gone in he'd have had Goal of the Season

Did you not see Eze's goal yesterday?
Bluemoon4610
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby craigmcfc » Sun Jan 03, 2021 11:42 pm

Silky Ilkay
craigmcfc
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Sergio Aguero

Postby stupot » Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:47 am

Bluemoon4610 wrote:
stupot wrote:Gundo without a doubt. Pulled all the strings, started the proceedings with a cracker and if that flick would have gone in he'd have had Goal of the Season

Did you not see Eze's goal yesterday?

I did, great individual goal but the Gundogan flick was at the end of a fantastic move as well.
stupot
De Jong's Tackle

Postby dazby » Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:54 am

Gundo with one of his top 5 games ever.
Attack the argument of the person, not the person of the argument- except Carl.
dazby
Joe Mercer's OBE

My favourite player is: Ed

Postby Hazy2 » Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:59 am

Release the Gundo 1. We get glimpses of why we bought him, get Sergio and him in tandem WOW
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby MarkKane » Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:35 am

How to choose the right vacuum for allergy sufferers?

Some vacuums on the market seem to do their job to ensure your home perfectly clean but are your houses really clean for someone who suffers from allergies. Allergy causes can come from anything, including animal dander, mold, or even regular dust particles. When you let these things fly around your house, they might cause a lot of health problems. The good news is that these problems are easy to solve, especially when you know what you should dive into to choose Best Vacuum Cleaners for your family. Below we would give you an overall image of how the top vacuum cleaners for allergy sufferers should look like.

HEPA filter

When speaking of vacuums, you definitely think of their suction power, how they suck all the dust and debris on your floor and make it clean as much as possible. But if your vacuums spew more than they suck, then it is a game-over for the vacuums. All the top-rated vacuum cleaners should keep the dirt firmly in its container and keep the air clear after finishing their job. To ensure that, the vacuum's manufacturer should equip their products with a HEPA filter, which can pick up even tiny allergen particles for you. This technology prevents the dust and other particles from being blown back into the air, making it worse for allergy patients. Even when you already choose a vacuum in the Top rated vacuum cleaners list with a HEPA filter, you might want to check if the HEPA filter position is reasonable. The design should place the HEPA filter after the motor to ensure that the fan's air exhausting is clean. Besides, the HEPA filter component should be completely sealed so that all the dust and strange particles are trapped inside and would not release back to the air.

Bagged vs. Bagless vacuum

You should also consider if the vacuum has a bag to contain the dust that it sucks into. It is tested that the bagless vacuums have lower emissions. However, when you finish the cleaning task, you might want to empty your vacuum's dust container. This process can easily create a dust cloud that we can't avoid inhaling the dust and foreign particles in our body.

Pet-hair pickup

Pet dander and pollen are the common airborne allergens in every home. The fact that all the pet owners know that their pet shedder every day, this is why allergy sufferers are advised to vacuum floors and beds daily. But if this is done just with a normal vacuum, the cleaning process might not be as effective as we thought. Besides the HEPA filter, some good vacuum brands attach their product with a pet brush to fix this problem. A vacuum with a strong airflow and excellent pet hair pick-up option would be a perfect choice to remove all the pet hair on the carpet and bare floors.

Allergies have been affecting millions of people. But choosing the best vacuum cleaners in the world would be a game-changer for everyone who is suffering from allergies. If you are an allergy sufferer and have been searching for the right vacuum, then you might want to dive into a vacuum mix of HEPA filter, fully sealed system, and pet hair pick-up attachments. It would be a perfect match for you.
MarkKane
Bianchi's Matchday Snood

Supporter of: Mancity

Return to The Maine Football forum