Ched Evans

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Ched Evans

Postby Mase » Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:33 pm

Piccsnumberoneblue wrote:
Mase wrote:@frankswift

"Bloke takes extremely drunk woman to hotel for sex."

Actually she said herself that she was "tipsy but not out of control". Next..

There is cctv footage and witness reports saying she was very drunk.
But I have to say it is hardly unusual for a drunk woman to have sex. Or a drunk man You wouldn't expect to do time for it. Let's stop being holier than thou.

She must be lying then when she states she was only tipsy....oh wait if she lied about that then.....no actually she won't have lied about anything else.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Wonderwall » Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:43 pm

I dont get how she could be in such a state when she was apparently 2.5 times over the legal drive limit.

Thats not much for a night out. There must be something missing with regards to drugs??
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby Mase » Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:04 pm

Wonderwall wrote:I dont get how she could be in such a state when she was apparently 2.5 times over the legal drive limit.

Thats not much for a night out. There must be something missing with regards to drugs??

When she wanted testing as she was claiming they used a date rape drug they found cocaine in her system, but no Rohyphenol.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby zuricity » Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:28 pm

Wonderwall wrote:I dont get how she could be in such a state when she was apparently 2.5 times over the legal drive limit.

Was she driving a car ?
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Postby Wooders » Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:39 pm

Anyone with experience of these things knows that a few lines of coke sobers you right up as well - the only drug found in her system - there are some very concerning attributes to the whole story due has presented

I don't know enough about all the facts, as others have stated, I doubt she went out to deliberately ruin a young mans life, but something feels wrong about the whole thing to me
Citys new Motto "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women"
Wooders
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Supporter of: City

Postby Wonderwall » Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:06 pm

zuricity wrote:

Was she driving a car ?

I hope not.

I am trying to understand what 2.5 times the limit equates to..... 4 pints?

How can you get in that state on 4 pints? Its just a genuine query.
Wonderwall

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby DoomMerchant » Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:13 pm

Wonderwall wrote:
zuricity wrote:

Was she driving a car ?

I hope not.

I'm pretty sure I could drink a dozen and drive like Steve McQueen so it has to be more than 4....

Cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby Nigels Tackle » Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:21 pm

trial by mancityfans.net
god help us
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby DoomMerchant » Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:45 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:trial by mancityfans.net
god help us

I am fairly convinced we are a better jury of peers than the elderly/spastics/weirdos I've seen at jury duty here in the States. Okay so we skew sausage party but if we could just attract some birds we are golden.

Anyone have ideas on how we might accomplish that? Perhaps a mancityfans.net hunky calendar? It's still early Jan.... People need to know the date.

Cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby Ted Hughes » Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:36 am

Lol.

Break out the candles of outrage.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/201 ... orough-pfa
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Nigels Tackle » Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:02 am

Ted Hughes wrote:Lol.

Break out the candles of outrage.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/201 ... orough-pfa

what a plank!
as sad as this situation is, it's a bloody great giver...
wonder what's next?
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Postby kinkylola » Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:02 am

I don't get how mcdonald was cleared when operating under the exact same circumstances. It makes zero difference if he was also drunk, it makes zero difference that she went with him to the hotel.

Clayton must feel like he is the luckiest man in the world ... free to stumble into drunk chicks on the sidewalk and take them back to a hotel, none of which they will remember ... the perfect crime?
kinkylola
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Piccsnumberoneblue » Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:59 am

kinkylola wrote:I don't get how mcdonald was cleared when operating under the exact same circumstances. It makes zero difference if he was also drunk, it makes zero difference that she went with him to the hotel.

Clayton must feel like he is the luckiest man in the world ... free to stumble into drunk chicks on the sidewalk and take them back to a hotel, none of which they will remember ... the perfect crime?

Having drunken sex with strangers is a crime?
Last edited by Piccsnumberoneblue on Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
City and sniffing knickers.
Come on Blues.
Piccsnumberoneblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Us

Postby freshie » Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:02 am

kinkylola wrote:I don't get how mcdonald was cleared when operating under the exact same circumstances. It makes zero difference if he was also drunk, it makes zero difference that she went with him to the hotel.

Having shrunken sex with strangers is a crime?

It's a lesser crime
freshie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Dubciteh » Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:12 am

freshie wrote:

Having shrunken sex with strangers is a crime?

It's a lesser crime

it is?
derby day the scores were level,
then the goat was fed by neville,
silly boy should know for sure,
feed the goat and he will score!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dubciteh
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: CTID
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Nigels Tackle » Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:20 am

maybe she was aware of the buy one get one free offer?
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Postby Avalon » Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:36 am

frankswift wrote:However, that's not why I'm posting.

Bloke takes extremely drunk woman to hotel for sex. Texts friend. Three friends turn up, one tries to film it whilst another performs oral and vaginal sex. Even in my twenties, when I put my knob in places where today I would not put the ferrule of my umbrella, I would have found that too sordid for words.

Crossie wrote:He just did what the majority of young 20's lads would do, fuck a fit drunk bird.

Avalon wrote:And if the court deemed Evans guilty, they should also deem the other guy guilty. The whole sentence is retarded.

Sister of fu wrote:... and why was McDonald acquitted?

Getting pissed, as, it seems, happened to Mr McDonald, and ending up in bed with someone else who is pissed is one thing. Receiving a text and thinking "I'll have a bit of that as well", if that is what Mr Evans thought, is both nauseating and predatory, in my opinion. The verdict is not necessarily retarded.

It is when McDonald is present with Evans when they have sex. IF Evans raped the girl, McDonald was there to witness it and was a bystander and if he did not stop Evans, or call the police, he's guilty too.

From the Crimeline site linked earlier in this topic:

In the meantime, no doubt in answer to the message that he had received from McDonald, the applicant arrived at the same hotel with two other male friends. He persuaded the night porter to give him a key card to the room occupied by McDonald and the complainant. He said that he had booked the room for a friend who no longer needed it. The applicant entered the room. Sexual intercourse between McDonald and the complainant ceased. The applicant performed oral sex on the complainant and then had vaginal sex with her. While it was taking place the porter went to check what was happening. He waited outside the room for a while and concluded from the noises that he could hear within the room that a couple were having sexual intercourse. No other concerns were raised in his mind.

The applicant's two companions remained outside the hotel. They looked through the bedroom window and filmed what was taking place with a mobile telephone until the curtains to the bedroom were closed.

After about half an hour McDonald left the hotel via the reception.

All the key things highlighted in bold. McDonald was there when Evans had sex with the girl. Part of it was recorded.McDonald left about half an hour later. The porter deemed the noises as sexual intercourse, not rape.
Avalon
Balotelli's Fireworks Party

Supporter of: City

Postby Dameerto » Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:27 pm

Wonderwall wrote:
zuricity wrote:

Was she driving a car ?

I hope not.

I'm not a drinker any more - before Christmas it must have been getting on for two years since I had any alcohol (I'm not tee total, I just don't drink very much these days) - at Christmas I had one bottle of Rekorderlig (which is only 4%) without having eaten, and I was drunk by the end of it (and I'm currently a bit of a porker as well).
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby mr_nool » Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:39 pm

Dameerto wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:
zuricity wrote:

Was she driving a car ?

I hope not.

I'm not a drinker any more - before Christmas it must have been getting on for two years since I had any alcohol (I'm not tee total, I just don't drink very much these days) - at Christmas I had one bottle of Rekorderlig (which is only 4%) without having eaten, and I was drunk by the end of it (and I'm currently a bit of a porker as well).

My missus wouldn't be able to walk after four pints, I reckon. Tolerance, size, and other factors, like how much you've eaten or how tired you are, have a huge impact on how drunk you get.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby kinkylola » Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:04 pm

Having drunken sex with strangers is a crime?

does being drunk remove the need for the other person to consent? Was clayton's BAC tested? What was it? She remembers nothing of the night, do we take clayton's word that she consented and not evan's? Why?
kinkylola
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum