Der Speigel

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Der Speigel

Postby Bournemouthcityfan » Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:13 pm

They have made more headlines saying we lied to cas
taken from more hacked emails and claim to have more. They seem to be making it their mission to spoil our reputation something the clubs senior management don’t want. So why aren’t we taking legal action, restraining them from doing it or forcing the return of our emails or
Forcing them to agree to behave in future.
I don’t know what the reason is for their behavior but surely we can get it stopped?
Bournemouthcityfan
Robinho's Step Over

Supporter of: Manchester city
My favourite player is: Sergio Augero

Re: Der Speigel

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:48 pm

I’d imagine our lawyers are analyzing all options and will act when they have a concrete case .
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:04 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:I’d imagine our lawyers are analyzing all options and will act when they have a concrete case .

I'd question whether there's anything they can do about it given nothing has been done yet despite how long ago this info was stolen.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby john68 » Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:17 am

At a time when there are so many far more important issues to write about, why would a German newspaper consider ripping into a football club in England an issue of newsprint.
I don'.t suppose to the German public Manchester City and their accounts are of much of a conversation topic in the beer halls.

It would be an issue to the paper if they were being pushed to discredit us by some major German football power who just happened to have an agenda to stop City challenging the hegemony of them and their partners in the cartel.

A German football power who has found a way to attack City anonimously, without getting their own hands dirty.

I think there are only about 3 options for who that club could possibly be:- 1) Bayern,2) Bayern or 3) Bayern.

On consideration, Nah! Bayern wouldn't be capable of being that malicious...would they?
I KNOW THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU THINK I WROTE, BUT I AM NOT SURE YOU REALISE THAT WHAT YOU READ IS NOT WHAT I MEANT
john68
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: ST MARKS (W GORTON)
My favourite player is: BERT TRAUTMANN

Postby Simister » Sun Aug 02, 2020 6:35 am

And another BM kraut is now sticking his oar in.

Oliver Khant

Love this quote :

'We as Bayern Munich we are always interested in a more-balanced competition in our league but we have to be careful concerning the money because we are not only competing in the German Bundesliga, we as a global brand are also competing in Europe. These are not easy questions but we need to find an answer in the next months.'

So they're allowed to hog most of the Bundesliga money and have dodgy sponsors because they have to compete in Europe. Thats OK then.
Simister
Superman's Underpants

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: SWP

Postby PrezIke » Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:17 pm

They clearly love everything we stand for.
Last edited by PrezIke on Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
PrezIke
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: KDBeezy

Postby sheblue » Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:33 am

They dont like us barging our way into the piggys trough.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Return to The Maine Football forum