salford city wrote:Scatman wrote:Hazy2 wrote:Telegraph this is getting very messy!!’
UAE threatens Burnham over Man City: We’ll pull billions out of UK
Prime Minister under pressure as Gulf state warns it will withdraw investment in retaliation for Premier League row
Love this. Saw something yesterday saying we should not be able to exert political power over the outcome - ha, fuck that. Its okfor the media to push the agenda of the red cartel though I guess. You can see the exit strategy for the PL and it's supporters forming - loophole and political influence
There are no morals in a bitter dog fight.
I dont give a fuck what anyone thinks we should use all means possible to defend ourselves against the cartel league and their masses of media cronies.
We are facing a tsunami of bitter hate, lies, resentment and misinformation. Make no mistske they want to kill us.
Keep the gloves off.
I for one sincerely hope tge league burns. It is what has to happen