Kangaroo panel finds us guilty

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Found guilty

Postby zuricity » Sun Sep 27, 2026 9:34 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
nottsblue wrote:https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/articles/c60m33473zxpo

Get to fuck clubshop wanker.


You can add Bernstein onto the list of undesirables as well.... he's slating us left right and centre.

Fucking mutant.


The way Bernstein is commenting is quite disturbing. Wise people keep quiet. Clearly Bernstein is a massive disappointment.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Mercer's OBE
 
Posts: 19545
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2005 10:54 pm
Location: Zuerich,ch

Re: Found guilty

Postby nottsblue » Sun Sep 27, 2026 10:10 pm

zuricity wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
nottsblue wrote:https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/articles/c60m33473zxpo

Get to fuck clubshop wanker.


You can add Bernstein onto the list of undesirables as well.... he's slating us left right and centre.

Fucking mutant.


The way Bernstein is commenting is quite disturbing. Wise people keep quiet. Clearly Bernstein is a massive disappointment.

Considering he’s a lifelong City supporter and an ex chairman it’s very bizarre

Definitely doesn’t have our six
nottsblue
Anna Connell's Vision
 
Posts: 34353
Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:17 pm
Location: Nottingham
Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Re: Found guilty

Postby CTID Hants » Sun Sep 27, 2026 10:14 pm

One of our socials posted a screen shot earlier today and turns it actually happened.....

Rags and murderers been bent as fuck since (if not earlier) than 1915....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1915_Brit ... ng_scandal
Born A Blue

Image
User avatar
CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes
 
Posts: 15483
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2005 1:33 pm
Location: Farnborough, Hampshire

Re: Found guilty

Postby Sparklehorse » Sun Sep 27, 2026 10:55 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:I cannot turn on one fucking corner of the internet without some arsehole in executioner mode.
One hundred and fourteen charges, one unexplained acquittal, and not a single fucking line of reasoning in public. They leak the result, gag the club, then hand the microphones to City hating TiTs who have never seen the evidence and allow them to torch a decade of football as if the case were closed.
That isn’t a verdict , Its 100-% is a smear with a number attached to it!!
Name the charge we were cleared of and publish the reasons or just fucking admit you wanted this verbal annihilation of our club more than you wanted the truth.

That my Sunday rant over and done with.

Exactly the way I feel.
"Its better to be thought of as being a fool and remain silent than to speak up and remove all doubt" - Abraham Lincoln
Sparklehorse
De Jong's Tackle
 
Posts: 1945
Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:13 pm
Location: Swansea
Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: All of them

Re: Found guilty

Postby PeterParker » Mon Sep 28, 2026 7:56 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:I cannot turn on one fucking corner of the internet without some arsehole in executioner mode.
One hundred and fourteen charges, one unexplained acquittal, and not a single fucking line of reasoning in public. They leak the result, gag the club, then hand the microphones to City hating TiTs who have never seen the evidence and allow them to torch a decade of football as if the case were closed.
That isn’t a verdict , Its 100-% is a smear with a number attached to it!!
Name the charge we were cleared of and publish the reasons or just fucking admit you wanted this verbal annihilation of our club more than you wanted the truth.

That my Sunday rant over and done with.


I’ve stayed away from social media quite a lot this weekend, and whenever I did go back on, one of the first things I found myself doing was blocking red pages I had never even seen in my life. Pages I didn’t follow, had never interacted with, and in some cases had absolutely no reason to be showing up on my feed,yet somehow they were right there, often among the first posts I was being served. Maybe that’s just the algorithm, maybe it isn’t, but it certainly feels like an enormous amount of effort and money has gone into making sure that the anti-City narrative is constantly pushed into people’s faces. What struck me most was how little of it seemed to be about football anymore. It’s one thing to dislike us, to mock us, to celebrate when we lose, or to disagree with everything the club represents. That’s football. But the sheer volume and intensity of the hatred I came across was something else entirely. I didn't believe it until the past couple of days. From fucking Stoke fans, to fucking other cavemen.

And I’m genuinely trying not to dramatise this, but sometimes the feeling you get from reading some of this stuff is that they don’t simply want City beaten, they want us gone. Dead and buried. Extinct. As if the ultimate objective isn’t for City to lose a game, a title or even a period of dominance, but for the club, and us, to somehow cease to exist as a footballing force altogether. That’s what I found so striking: the hatred feels almost animalistic at times. Not criticism, not rivalry, not even ordinary football tribalism, but a visceral hatred directed at the very existence of Manchester City. And maybe social media amplifies the worst of people, maybe the algorithms deliberately keep feeding us the most extreme content because outrage gets engagement. But after spending some time away from it and then coming back, the contrast was impossible to miss. You realise just how much of the discourse around City has moved beyond football. I don't believe anymore they just want us to lose. They seem to want there to be nothing left of us when they’re done and take everything away, everyfucking single thing.

It proves that was all along an agenda. The question is, do you want to be part of this anymore? Even if we win?
I am close to saying no. City won everything, I am ok with that. They can fuck off

Sorry for the long post.
Image
User avatar
PeterParker
Agueroooo's 93:20 League Winner
 
Posts: 24521
Joined: Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:36 pm
Location: Bucharest
Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Re: Found guilty

Postby salford city » Mon Sep 28, 2026 8:08 am

^^ no way are the club giving in to this agenda. Nothing has changed. All the mongs who are crawling out looking to pick over our carcass are going to be mighty disappointed. The club have said all there is to say with the chairman's message. They are playing the long game. We are not going anywhere and this current intensified hatred will galvanise the match going fans and the entire club so yes, fuck them all but we crack on.
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
David Silva's Silky Skills
 
Posts: 6997
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:21 pm

Re: Found guilty

Postby Mase » Mon Sep 28, 2026 9:27 am

I set my stall out years ago with this shit and friends/family so I've only had one text this weekend and no one else has said anything to me. I've walked away from people mid-conversation if I think theyre absolutely mongs, no point wasting energy trying to reason with them.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision
 
Posts: 46714
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:08 pm
Location: The North Pole.
Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Re: Found guilty

Postby sheblue » Mon Sep 28, 2026 9:42 am

So whay happens now, still nothing official yet as far as I can see.
So we just keep waiting for the 'Independent Commission' to actually make a public statement.

How long do we have to wait.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent
 
Posts: 13077
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:28 pm
Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Re: Found guilty

Postby Paul68 » Mon Sep 28, 2026 9:56 am

I'm sticking by the Sheik. - What a fantastic owner we are lucky enough to have and this is what is causing a lot of the jealousy. - let the bitter cunts stew in their own boiling piss and just laugh at them.

This is the Sheiks statement in case you missed the link CTID Hants posted - read it - and hold our heads high

I have been part of this Club for 18 years. I have had the privilege to stand with you in the Etihad, at Wembley, and in Istanbul. This Club matters to me, and you have shown and told me – time and time again - how much Manchester City matters to you. This is why I am writing to you today.
Following Friday’s media reporting, many of you will have spent your evening answering questions and responding to messages from friends, family and colleagues. So have I. Here’s what I said to my family: The Premier League process still has a long way to run, and our confidence and intent in proving the Club’s innocence is just as strong as when this began.

There are so many things that I would like to be able to share with you to help you understand why we feel so confident in our position. But the strict confidentiality of the legal process and our determination to respect it means I cannot do that at the moment. Even this letter underwent several legal checks to make sure it complies.

I ask you to please carefully read the statement below, which we gave on Friday, and the statement we issued in February 2023 (also below). Every word matters and holds true.

While some people have been quick to reach their own conclusions, and there is so much noise swirling around us, nothing has changed. We have faced challenges together before and have prevailed. There remain many who want to undermine the momentum of our Club. We will not give them that opportunity.

We have some exciting moments to look forward to after this international break. We travel to Anfield in a fortnight, and then host Paris St Germain in the Champions League back at Etihad Stadium - moments that give us an opportunity to celebrate the strength of the Manchester City family.

Thank you, as always, for your constant support.

Khaldoon Al Mubarak

Chairman

Manchester City Football Club

Club Statement Friday 25th September 2026

The Premier League process remains ongoing, with significant elements to be completed, and subject to strict confidentiality. As such Manchester City FC’s position remains consistent with the Club’s statement of February 2023.

The Club has diligently respected due process for eight years on the basis that the Premier League Board and Executive would behave as an independent, impartial and fair-minded regulator, free from partisan influence.

Club Statement February 2023

Manchester City FC is surprised by the issuing of these alleged breaches of the Premier League Rules, particularly given the extensive engagement and vast amount of detailed materials that the EPL has been provided with.

The Club welcomes the review of this matter by an independent Commission, to impartially consider the comprehensive body of irrefutable evidence that exists in support of its position.

As such we look forward to this matter being put to rest once and for all.
I wish there was a way to know you are in the good old days....before you've actually left them...
User avatar
Paul68
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle
 
Posts: 1850
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:17 pm
Location: I'm somewhere where I don't know where I am
Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: All the 17-18!

Re: Found guilty

Postby salford city » Mon Sep 28, 2026 10:01 am

sheblue wrote:So whay happens now, still nothing official yet as far as I can see.
So we just keep waiting for the 'Independent Commission' to actually make a public statement.

How long do we have to wait.


We still have to wait for the 'official' guilty verdict. I'd be surprised if this is long in coming. It's obviously been leaked but that in itself could be an issue for the PL. We have to complete the whole PL process including arbritration before when can move to the high court and pursue the actual fact that the whole process was neither independant non discretionary or fucking legal never mind against competition law
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
David Silva's Silky Skills
 
Posts: 6997
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:21 pm

Re: Found guilty

Postby nottsblue » Mon Sep 28, 2026 10:09 am

salford city wrote:
sheblue wrote:So whay happens now, still nothing official yet as far as I can see.
So we just keep waiting for the 'Independent Commission' to actually make a public statement.

How long do we have to wait.


We still have to wait for the 'official' guilty verdict. I'd be surprised if this is long in coming. It's obviously been leaked but that in itself could be an issue for the PL. We have to complete the whole PL process including arbritration before when can move to the high court and pursue the actual fact that the whole process was neither independant non discretionary or fucking legal never mind against competition law

Just as an aside, our next game happens to be away at the dippers
This was “leaked” during a particularly long International break where the most damage to ourselves could happen as there is no PL football to discuss

Pound to a penny, this was a dipper that spilled this. The fact the PL hasn’t released a statement is telling
nottsblue
Anna Connell's Vision
 
Posts: 34353
Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:17 pm
Location: Nottingham
Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Re: Found guilty

Postby Swales4ever » Mon Sep 28, 2026 12:52 pm

salford city wrote:
sheblue wrote:So whay happens now, still nothing official yet as far as I can see.
So we just keep waiting for the 'Independent Commission' to actually make a public statement.

How long do we have to wait.


We still have to wait for the 'official' guilty verdict. I'd be surprised if this is long in coming. It's obviously been leaked but that in itself could be an issue for the PL. We have to complete the whole PL process including arbritration before when can move to the high court and pursue the actual fact that the whole process was neither independant non discretionary or fucking legal never mind against competition law

Right, perfectly put.
My 5 pence is that we'll get a pretty harsh "punishment " at this first stage, slightly reduced on the appeal.
Then will come the arbitration stage , where I full expect PL to come up with an actual very "amicable" resolution.
THE FUCKING LAST THING THEY WANT IS THEIR CORRUPTION BE EXPOSED IN A REAL COURT OF LAW! They will do everything to avoid that.
It'll remain to be seen if Khaldoon will accept the settlement or will be willing to pursue a complete vindication.

1. "unintelligible language"
2. "ACID QUEEN"
3. "never once fails to turn a football thread into a himseelf thread"
4. "thumbs stalker often resulting in repetitive thumb strain"
5. ignore the cunt. he's on permantent wum mission. only TIDs may know City

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...


In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
there must be some truth, then!
User avatar
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals
 
Posts: 7248
Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:18 am
Location: On the Edge of Insanity
Supporter of: Sharia for Spafia
My favourite player is: an intelligent one

Re: Found guilty

Postby Paul68 » Mon Sep 28, 2026 1:05 pm

Swales4ever wrote:
salford city wrote:
sheblue wrote:So whay happens now, still nothing official yet as far as I can see.
So we just keep waiting for the 'Independent Commission' to actually make a public statement.

How long do we have to wait.


We still have to wait for the 'official' guilty verdict. I'd be surprised if this is long in coming. It's obviously been leaked but that in itself could be an issue for the PL. We have to complete the whole PL process including arbritration before when can move to the high court and pursue the actual fact that the whole process was neither independant non discretionary or fucking legal never mind against competition law

Right, perfectly put.
My 5 pence is that we'll get a pretty harsh "punishment " at this first stage, slightly reduced on the appeal.
Then will come the arbitration stage , where I full expect PL to come up with an actual very "amicable" resolution.
THE FUCKING LAST THING THEY WANT IS THEIR CORRUPTION BE EXPOSED IN A REAL COURT OF LAW! They will do everything to avoid that.
It'll remain to be seen if Khaldoon will accept the settlement or will be willing to pursue a complete vindication.


Just been informed by a spuds fan that it - CAN'T - go to arbitration??? :lol:
the PL can't be taken to arbitration apparently.... so I said - they can certainly be taken to high court by man city tho at which point he fucked off....
I wish there was a way to know you are in the good old days....before you've actually left them...
User avatar
Paul68
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle
 
Posts: 1850
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:17 pm
Location: I'm somewhere where I don't know where I am
Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: All the 17-18!

Re: Found guilty

Postby Swales4ever » Mon Sep 28, 2026 1:16 pm

Paul68 wrote:
Swales4ever wrote:
salford city wrote:
sheblue wrote:So whay happens now, still nothing official yet as far as I can see.
So we just keep waiting for the 'Independent Commission' to actually make a public statement.

How long do we have to wait.


We still have to wait for the 'official' guilty verdict. I'd be surprised if this is long in coming. It's obviously been leaked but that in itself could be an issue for the PL. We have to complete the whole PL process including arbritration before when can move to the high court and pursue the actual fact that the whole process was neither independant non discretionary or fucking legal never mind against competition law

Right, perfectly put.
My 5 pence is that we'll get a pretty harsh "punishment " at this first stage, slightly reduced on the appeal.
Then will come the arbitration stage , where I full expect PL to come up with an actual very "amicable" resolution.
THE FUCKING LAST THING THEY WANT IS THEIR CORRUPTION BE EXPOSED IN A REAL COURT OF LAW! They will do everything to avoid that.
It'll remain to be seen if Khaldoon will accept the settlement or will be willing to pursue a complete vindication.


Just been informed by a spuds fan that it - CAN'T - go to arbitration??? :lol:
the PL can't be taken to arbitration apparently.... so I said - they can certainly be taken to high court by man city tho at which point he fucked off....

Spuds are by definition bulshitters of the highest grade. :D
Forgot to add that City most certainly will file a stay, not sure if needed twice, before and after the appeal.

1. "unintelligible language"
2. "ACID QUEEN"
3. "never once fails to turn a football thread into a himseelf thread"
4. "thumbs stalker often resulting in repetitive thumb strain"
5. ignore the cunt. he's on permantent wum mission. only TIDs may know City

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...


In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
there must be some truth, then!
User avatar
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals
 
Posts: 7248
Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:18 am
Location: On the Edge of Insanity
Supporter of: Sharia for Spafia
My favourite player is: an intelligent one

Re: Found guilty

Postby Kippax Sean » Mon Sep 28, 2026 1:58 pm

I hope we take the pl all the way to the high court and expose them for what they are. When the official verdict is announced are the sanctions part of the announcement? Or do we have to wait for a seperate sanctions announcement? Giving all the cunts more time to slag us off and magnifying the situation even more.
Kippax Sean
De Jong's Tackle
 
Posts: 1006
Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:10 am
Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Kun Aguero / Neil mcnab

Re: Found guilty

Postby ruralblue » Mon Sep 28, 2026 2:54 pm

Now we paid off the QPR players in the 90th minute to throw the game.

Simular to when Bernstein was dishing out French Connection clobber to the Gillngham players in the 94th minute then.

They will be looking at Dennis Tuearts overhead kick in 76 next!
I haven't a fecking clue what I'm doing! Gillie come back man I want my sig back. As the Photobucket thingy gone?
ruralblue
Bert Trautmann's Neck
 
Posts: 12212
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2006 2:27 pm
Supporter of: MANCHESTER CITY
My favourite player is: KOMPANY / SILVA

Re: Found guilty

Postby Swales4ever » Mon Sep 28, 2026 3:03 pm

Kippax Sean wrote:I hope we take the pl all the way to the high court and expose them for what they are. When the official verdict is announced are the sanctions part of the announcement? Or do we have to wait for a seperate sanctions announcement? Giving all the cunts more time to slag us off and magnifying the situation even more.

Honestly, I don't know.
As far as I know, normally in criminal trials it takes a subsequent earing (mainly to adjust the punishment to the particular case) while in civil cases it is normally embodied into the plaintiff allegation. Although it's entirely with the court powers to rule otherwise.
In this case, being essentially a PL proceeding, I don't a clue.
By the fact that they are taking time before the formal announcement of the verdict, you might be inclined to think it will come altogether, but I really don't know.

1. "unintelligible language"
2. "ACID QUEEN"
3. "never once fails to turn a football thread into a himseelf thread"
4. "thumbs stalker often resulting in repetitive thumb strain"
5. ignore the cunt. he's on permantent wum mission. only TIDs may know City

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...


In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
there must be some truth, then!
User avatar
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals
 
Posts: 7248
Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:18 am
Location: On the Edge of Insanity
Supporter of: Sharia for Spafia
My favourite player is: an intelligent one

Re: Found guilty

Postby Swales4ever » Mon Sep 28, 2026 3:13 pm

ruralblue wrote:Now we paid off the QPR players in the 90th minute to throw the game.

Simular to when Bernstein was dishing out French Connection clobber to the Gillngham players in the 94th minute then.

They will be looking at Dennis Tuearts overhead kick in 76 next!

LMAO.
As someone said above, this is entirely what the original purpose was about.
To slag City endlessly.
Who fucking cares of the red scums.
City will keep on talking on the pitch and have the final laughs in due time.

1. "unintelligible language"
2. "ACID QUEEN"
3. "never once fails to turn a football thread into a himseelf thread"
4. "thumbs stalker often resulting in repetitive thumb strain"
5. ignore the cunt. he's on permantent wum mission. only TIDs may know City

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...


In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
there must be some truth, then!
User avatar
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals
 
Posts: 7248
Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:18 am
Location: On the Edge of Insanity
Supporter of: Sharia for Spafia
My favourite player is: an intelligent one

Re: Found guilty

Postby Kippax Sean » Mon Sep 28, 2026 3:16 pm

Swales4ever wrote:
Kippax Sean wrote:I hope we take the pl all the way to the high court and expose them for what they are. When the official verdict is announced are the sanctions part of the announcement? Or do we have to wait for a seperate sanctions announcement? Giving all the cunts more time to slag us off and magnifying the situation even more.

Honestly, I don't know.
As far as I know, normally in criminal trials it takes a subsequent earing (mainly to adjust the punishment to the particular case) while in civil cases it is normally embodied into the plaintiff allegation. Although it's entirely with the court powers to rule otherwise.
In this case, being essentially a PL proceeding, I don't a clue.
By the fact that they are taking time before the formal announcement of the verdict, you might be inclined to think it will come altogether, but I really don't know.

Thanks appreciate the reply. If it all comes together I'd be satisfied as it eliminates all the media speculation and doom mongering.
Kippax Sean
De Jong's Tackle
 
Posts: 1006
Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:10 am
Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Kun Aguero / Neil mcnab

Re: Found guilty

Postby Swales4ever » Mon Sep 28, 2026 3:45 pm

Kippax Sean wrote:
Swales4ever wrote:
Kippax Sean wrote:I hope we take the pl all the way to the high court and expose them for what they are. When the official verdict is announced are the sanctions part of the announcement? Or do we have to wait for a seperate sanctions announcement? Giving all the cunts more time to slag us off and magnifying the situation even more.

Honestly, I don't know.
As far as I know, normally in criminal trials it takes a subsequent earing (mainly to adjust the punishment to the particular case) while in civil cases it is normally embodied into the plaintiff allegation. Although it's entirely with the court powers to rule otherwise.
In this case, being essentially a PL proceeding, I don't a clue.
By the fact that they are taking time before the formal announcement of the verdict, you might be inclined to think it will come altogether, but I really don't know.

Thanks appreciate the reply. If it all comes together I'd be satisfied as it eliminates all the media speculation and doom mongering.

I fear it won't ever stop, methinks.
The whole shit has been engineered to, at very least, discredit City within the public opinion and and cut the loss of fans of the red shite within the young generations.
The halt of City success on competitions would be a bonus, but lives only in the wet dreams of the corrupt cartel.NEVER GONNA HAPPEN.

1. "unintelligible language"
2. "ACID QUEEN"
3. "never once fails to turn a football thread into a himseelf thread"
4. "thumbs stalker often resulting in repetitive thumb strain"
5. ignore the cunt. he's on permantent wum mission. only TIDs may know City

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...


In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
there must be some truth, then!
User avatar
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals
 
Posts: 7248
Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:18 am
Location: On the Edge of Insanity
Supporter of: Sharia for Spafia
My favourite player is: an intelligent one

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Blackadder, Blue Jam, Google [Bot], Harry Dowd scored, nottsblue, patrickblue, salford city and 816 guests