Football Media

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Football Media

Postby salford city » Sat Mar 02, 2024 8:57 am

I'm not seeing anything from Mikel Silvestre or that other goon Quentin Fortune is there a derby this weekend?
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sat Mar 02, 2024 11:40 am

salford city wrote:I'm not seeing anything from Mikel Silvestre or that other goon Quentin Fortune is there a derby this weekend?

They hate to admit that they are like we were, back in the day when we were shit shite shit, but got a win or a draw once in a while .

They go on about their ‘most important match ‘ against the dipper's being the most important match - that’s laughable as the Munchens haven’t been relevant for over 10 years .

Fucking spacemen !
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby MIAMCFC » Sat Mar 02, 2024 11:46 am

salford city wrote:I'm not seeing anything from Mikel Silvestre or that other goon Quentin Fortune is there a derby this weekend?

Where is Evra ?
MIAMCFC
Horlock's Aggressive Walk

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Mase » Sat Mar 02, 2024 11:53 am

MIAMCFC wrote:

Where is Evra ?

Fallen off a cliff hopefully
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Nickyboy » Sat Mar 02, 2024 12:39 pm

salford city wrote:
Mase wrote:
stupot wrote:
Mase wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:Rumour that the current PSR system will be scrapped by the PL today, 19 clubs in favour of UEFA version without sporting sanctions. Like to know more about this.

What’s the PSR system, JC?

PSR is profit and sustainability rules. Haven't got a clue what the new system will mean to us.

Ah okay.

“Not allowed to use academy sales towards your profit” I’m guessing.

More likely to favour Jim's rebuild of rhe swamp so they don't suffer like everton

Infrastructure doesn't currently count. Everton's issue is they took out a loan that they said was for the stadium but they actually spent on players. This meant the interest wasn't exempt from the calculation and was one of the multiple items that made them go over.
Nickyboy
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby salford city » Sat Mar 02, 2024 2:08 pm

What’s the PSR system, JC?[/quote]
PSR is profit and sustainability rules. Haven't got a clue what the new system will mean to us.[/quote]

Ah okay.

“Not allowed to use academy sales towards your profit” I’m guessing.[/quote]

More likely to favour Jim's rebuild of rhe swamp so they don't suffer like everton[/quote]

Infrastructure doesn't currently count. Everton's issue is they took out a loan that they said was for the stadium but they actually spent on players. This meant the interest wasn't exempt from the calculation and was one of the multiple items that made them go over.[/quote]

It deffo won't count for the swamp rebuild then - maybe it will also give then bonus points
salford city

Postby salford city » Sat Mar 02, 2024 3:11 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:

They hate to admit that they are like we were, back in the day when we were shit shite shit, but got a win or a draw once in a while .

They go on about their ‘most important match ‘ against the dipper's being the most important match - that’s laughable as the Munchens haven’t been relevant for over 10 years .

Fucking spacemen !

I was out last night and there were a few mentioning that they would not be watching on sunday. They really are a bunch of shithouses. Talk about glory hunters
salford city

Postby salford city » Sun Mar 03, 2024 8:18 am

It's a bonus that Clattenburg is all over the Beeb with his comments about the cheating in the murderers game yesterday this is something that every manager must add to his pre match press conference before playing these twats for the rest of the season. Take note Pep for next week.
salford city

Postby john@staustell » Sun Mar 03, 2024 10:14 am

Last time I saw Silvestre allowed on tv it was around November time one year and he said there's only 4 teams can win the league- Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea, Spurs.

I think it was a year we ran away with it.

I assumed he'd been banned from tv for bigoted stupidity
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby city72 » Mon Mar 04, 2024 3:50 pm

Ever time I put ssn on they’re raving about Phil, showing pep’s interview in 2017 pep telling everyone they’re so lucky to see Phil’s debut, what a player.
city72
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester city

Postby Sparklehorse » Wed Mar 06, 2024 7:11 pm

Merse predicting a Liverpool win if Salad plays. Has he ever predicted anything correctly ? My assessment is we are streets ahead of them, the only thing that will stop us is fear and officials, if it’s down to football we win, of that I have no doubt. How they are top of the league is the most baffling thing ever.
"Its better to be thought of as being a fool and remain silent than to speak up and remove all doubt" - Abraham Lincoln
Sparklehorse
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: All of them

Postby john@staustell » Wed Mar 06, 2024 7:31 pm

Sparklehorse wrote:Merse predicting a Liverpool win if Salad plays. Has he ever predicted anything correctly ? My assessment is we are streets ahead of them, the only thing that will stop us is fear and officials, if it’s down to football we win, of that I have no doubt. How they are top of the league is the most baffling thing ever.

They will defend then break quickly. They are our antithesis. A bit of defending on our part would help a lot
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby Mase » Thu Mar 07, 2024 9:16 pm

Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby ruralblue » Thu Mar 07, 2024 9:22 pm

Mase wrote:

They lost their fist game 10 own goals to Nil with 8 players sent off.
I haven't a fecking clue what I'm doing! Gillie come back man I want my sig back. As the Photobucket thingy gone?
ruralblue
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: MANCHESTER CITY
My favourite player is: KOMPANY / SILVA

Postby CTID Hants » Thu Mar 07, 2024 9:28 pm

ruralblue wrote:
Mase wrote:

They lost their fist game 10 own goals to Nil with 8 players sent off.

Half time drinks of Guiness and tequila chasers ;)
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby zuricity » Thu Mar 07, 2024 11:29 pm

"Quality coming out of his ears" (Darwin - not Sir Charles !). According to Jürgen.

Looks more like ear wax to me.

Rather than shave Darwin should put milk on his upper lip and get the cat to lick that pencil moustache off.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Postby john68 » Sun Mar 10, 2024 10:25 am

zuricity wrote:"Quality coming out of his ears" (Darwin - not Sir Charles !). According to Jürgen.

Rather than shave Darwin should put milk on his upper lip and get the cat to lick that pencil moustache off.

That is a heartless comment......what about the poor cat?????
I KNOW THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU THINK I WROTE, BUT I AM NOT SURE YOU REALISE THAT WHAT YOU READ IS NOT WHAT I MEANT
john68
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: ST MARKS (W GORTON)
My favourite player is: BERT TRAUTMANN

Postby zuricity » Sun Mar 10, 2024 11:42 am

john68 wrote:
zuricity wrote:"Quality coming out of his ears" (Darwin - not Sir Charles !). According to Jürgen.

That is a heartless comment......what about the poor cat?????

Probably cough up a fur ball j68.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Postby PeterParker » Mon Mar 11, 2024 9:50 am

So Kloppo disrespects them on the constant basis in interviews and they still stay there and lick his arse.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby PeterParker » Tue Mar 12, 2024 9:44 am

Manuel Akanji: “Alexander-Arnold’s words? I don’t know why he said it. He didn’t even play. He can’t tell because he didn’t win it. That’s all I have to say”.
“If you win three titles in one year, or five which we did, then he can speak”, told Yahoo Sports.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum