***Dippers v Treble Winners Official Match Thread***

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: ***Dippers v Treble Winners Official Match Thread***

Postby PeterParker » Sun Mar 10, 2024 9:42 pm

ayrshireblue wrote:
PeterParker wrote:I refused to see the game live, I usually do that when we play the murdering cunts in their home, but just seen the hightlights and a couple of things.

1. Sky muted our fans when Stones scored. You can hear only the boos.
2. Play a constant back four and I will give you in writing we are going to win the titles.
3. We are favorites, but it's critical to beat Arse and Spuds. Scouse will slip at some point, same like they did in 2022 and 2019. The are a sprint team, not a marathon and if we don't fuck up and still be there our pressure will get to them.
4. What Ake and Ederson did in the 46 minute is a joke. Both of them should sit out a few games. A lack of concentration at this level is something you cannot do.
5. Only in england you get someone like Carragher to commentate a game like this and shouts: let the chaos begin.

There is a tremendous worry that we are still so piss poor emotionally at times and we shit our bed playing these cunts.

In the end, fuck you Kloppo can't wait to see the end of your fucking back you cunt.

PS: Bernie going to that diving cunt Salah at the end and telling him to get up is a thing of beauty. Walker was calling the cunt "Mo".

It was Neville who came out with the "Let the chaos begin" comment.

Neville was there also? It started with Drury and the Spitter. How many are commentation now? Tree?
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby ayrshireblue » Sun Mar 10, 2024 9:44 pm

PeterParker wrote:
ayrshireblue wrote:
PeterParker wrote:I refused to see the game live, I usually do that when we play the murdering cunts in their home, but just seen the hightlights and a couple of things.

2. Play a constant back four and I will give you in writing we are going to win the titles.
3. We are favorites, but it's critical to beat Arse and Spuds. Scouse will slip at some point, same like they did in 2022 and 2019. The are a sprint team, not a marathon and if we don't fuck up and still be there our pressure will get to them.
4. What Ake and Ederson did in the 46 minute is a joke. Both of them should sit out a few games. A lack of concentration at this level is something you cannot do.
5. Only in england you get someone like Carragher to commentate a game like this and shouts: let the chaos begin.

There is a tremendous worry that we are still so piss poor emotionally at times and we shit our bed playing these cunts.

In the end, fuck you Kloppo can't wait to see the end of your fucking back you cunt.

PS: Bernie going to that diving cunt Salah at the end and telling him to get up is a thing of beauty. Walker was calling the cunt "Mo".

Neville was there also? It started with Drury and the Spitter. How many are commentation now? Tree?

The commentator was Drury with Neville as co-commentator. Spit the Dog was only in the studio along with Keane, Sturridge and Micah the Idiot.
ayrshireblue
De Jong's Tackle

Postby PeterParker » Sun Mar 10, 2024 9:51 pm

ayrshireblue wrote:
PeterParker wrote:
ayrshireblue wrote:

The commentator was Drury with Neville as co-commentator. Spit the Dog was only in the studio along with Keane, Sturridge and Micah the Idiot.

Cheers, I had the impression I was hearing the fucker also when Kevin tried to chip their gk at the start of the game.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Postby Outcast » Sun Mar 10, 2024 10:16 pm

Beat Arsenal and Tottenham and we'll win the league.
Outcast
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Sparklehorse » Sun Mar 10, 2024 11:22 pm

one question.
Will I, in my lifetime (I'm 62), ever see City play to our capabilities at Anfield in any competition ever ?
It’s fucking shocking how we capitulate every single time, whatever the circumstance. The only time we beat them was with no crowd.
not impressed boys. we got a draw……ho hum.
"Its better to be thought of as being a fool and remain silent than to speak up and remove all doubt" - Abraham Lincoln
Sparklehorse
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: All of them

Postby carolina-blue » Mon Mar 11, 2024 1:40 am

Sparklehorse wrote:one question.
Will I, in my lifetime (I'm 62), ever see City play to our capabilities at Anfield in any competition ever ?
It’s fucking shocking how we capitulate every single time, whatever the circumstance. The only time we beat them was with no crowd.
not impressed boys. we got a draw……ho hum.

We were lucky to get the draw , Had Doku put the ball in the back of the net instead of the post , his high boot would have been a pen imo , Shocked they didn’t give it anyways
carolina-blue
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby MIAMCFC » Mon Mar 11, 2024 6:30 am

10 games and we are in the mix. I just wish he had got a second which we should have. Anyway fuck the scousers lim pretty sure the SLY cunts will boil piss all day.
MIAMCFC
Horlock's Aggressive Walk

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby s1ty m » Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:34 am

I'm not sure we have enough to win the league. Not beating anyone in the top 5, home or away, is compelling evidence of that. Yesterday was so poor in so many ways, be it the Ederson and Ake monstrosity, Pep's terrible selection of Alvarez on the left, his failure to change it when literally the entire planet could see it, getting outplayed by a heavily weakened and not especially great Liverpool side in that second half, the withdrawal of your key playmaker with half an hour to play, or the staggering inability to pass to your own team mates, instead constantly giving it away. Nothing like champions in any of it, nothing. Play like this, organise like this, and fail to manage in-game like this and forget any thoughts of the title with these fixtures coming up.

However, what has been achieved is truly immense. Of course it is. We are nowhere near last season's brilliance though.
After the ball was centred, after the whistle blew...
s1ty m
David Silva's Silky Skills

Postby PeterParker » Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:49 am

I absolutely love the piss boiling and moaning because they didn't get the last minute penalty.
LOVE IT. Hope this will be as big as Stones goal line clearence and Rodri's block on Fabinho just to rub it in their faces.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Postby Mase » Mon Mar 11, 2024 8:25 am

Doesn’t help that we don’t really have a leader(s). Walker shouldn’t be anywhere the captaincy. Kev is kicking off with the manager when he’s taken off so it’s the same for him.

We’re missing a Fern/Gundo. A proper leader.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby johnny crossan » Mon Mar 11, 2024 8:26 am

Need Jack back quick, Alvarez' lack of pace and control out wide cost us yesterday. While he's out Kova needs to play. Doku is still way off the level we need and I can understand Kev's strop - if he'd stayed on we probably would have won it.
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Indianablue » Mon Mar 11, 2024 8:48 am

Outcast wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:shit second half having been decent, expect for alvarez, in the first
i’d be fuming if i was a dipper, any other minute and that moment of madness is a penalty
very lucky to escape with a point in the end

What's with Alvarez obsession? Do you you call his name in your sleep?

He's a top striker, not a midfielder or a winge. It's not his fault Pep plays him out of position. Imagine playing Haaland in Roderi's position and asking him to adapt!

I agree, like a few players, Pep has Alvarez playing out of his natural position and inevitably he is taking time to develop and is making mistakes. As an inside forward and foil to Haaland he is excellent.
Indianablue
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Francis Lee

Postby Nigels Tackle » Mon Mar 11, 2024 8:49 am

johnny crossan wrote:Need Jack back quick, Alvarez' lack of pace and control out wide cost us yesterday. While he's out Kova needs to play. Doku is still way off the level we need and I can understand Kev's strop - if he'd stayed on we probably would have won it.

yesterday proved the importance of jack
hopefully the 2 week break until the arsenal game is enough time for him to recover
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby sniffer » Mon Mar 11, 2024 8:55 am

I think we were just over run in midfield. Kovacic should have started in there and Silva in The Alvez role. But it boils down to our lack of quality in midfield due to squad size and bad buys. Who could pep have trusted to come on yesterday. We have 5 top CB and 1 top holding midfielder. Squad is unbalanced.
Nunes
Philips
Nearly a 100 million there.
sniffer
Micah Richard's Penalty Dives

Postby Mase » Mon Mar 11, 2024 8:58 am

Having a mental breakdown publicly because you’ve been subbed, especially as one of the captains, is a massive issue. And it’s not the first time with Kev.

Speaking to Pep on Monday morning after the dust has settled is he correct thing to do.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Mar 11, 2024 9:14 am

s1ty m wrote:I'm not sure we have enough to win the league. Not beating anyone in the top 5, home or away, is compelling evidence of that. Yesterday was so poor in so many ways, be it the Ederson and Ake monstrosity, Pep's terrible selection of Alvarez on the left, his failure to change it when literally the entire planet could see it, getting outplayed by a heavily weakened and not especially great Liverpool side in that second half, the withdrawal of your key playmaker with half an hour to play, or the staggering inability to pass to your own team mates, instead constantly giving it away. Nothing like champions in any of it, nothing. Play like this, organise like this, and fail to manage in-game like this and forget any thoughts of the title with these fixtures coming up.

However, what has been achieved is truly immense. Of course it is. We are nowhere near last season's brilliance though.

You have summed it up perfectly. Arsenal will piss all over that shit back line we call a defense.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Mar 11, 2024 9:17 am

Mase wrote:Having a mental breakdown publicly because you’ve been subbed, especially as one of the captains, is a massive issue. And it’s not the first time with Kev.

Speaking to Pep on Monday morning after the dust has settled is he correct thing to do.

I had a mental breakdown watching that abortion of a second half and I'm still having a mental breakdown now the dust has settled.

Arsenal will rip our defense to pieces.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby PeterParker » Mon Mar 11, 2024 9:55 am

Mase wrote:Doesn’t help that we don’t really have a leader(s). Walker shouldn’t be anywhere the captaincy. Kev is kicking off with the manager when he’s taken off so it’s the same for him.

When Bernie went at Salah and mock him for diving, Walker was there and was shouting ”Mo, Mo”.
Call him diving cunt, not Mo.

Rodri was all over him also when he was trying to get to Bernie. Speaks clearly about who should lead that dressing room.
You never saw Walker motivating the dressing room in all of those documentaries.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Postby johnny crossan » Mon Mar 11, 2024 10:04 am

PeterParker wrote:
Mase wrote:Doesn’t help that we don’t really have a leader(s). Walker shouldn’t be anywhere the captaincy. Kev is kicking off with the manager when he’s taken off so it’s the same for him.

When Bernie went at Salah and mock him for diving, Walker was there and was shouting ”Mo, Mo”.
Call him diving cunt, not Mo.

Rodri was all over him also when he was trying to get to Bernie. Speaks clearly about who should lead that dressing room.
You never saw Walker motivating the dressing room in all of those documentaries.
democacy in action :lol:
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby s1ty m » Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:22 am

Some of our recent transfer business has been shocking.
After the ball was centred, after the whistle blew...
s1ty m
David Silva's Silky Skills

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum