Bye bye Klipperty

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Bye bye Klipperty

Postby Mase » Sat Mar 23, 2024 10:40 am

nottsblue wrote:
carolina-blue wrote:
Mase wrote:

Well Well said little Nell the hole in my belly will never get well , It’s not their fault !!

Astonishing in some respects how this hasn’t been made more of. Much more. As it is basically taking performance enhancing medication via a loophole. Maybe it’s more widespread than just the dippers?

Well they hacked our system, got caught, got fined and hardly anything was said in the media. They barely report on the negatives for the red shite
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby CBEM » Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:07 am

Klopp is universally disliked by fans as is his shitstain of a club, when he goes he can take his covid once in 34 year title with him.
Left hammer+sickle-moon for a much better shade of blue :)
CBEM
Micah Richard's Penalty Dives

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: colin bell

Postby s1ty m » Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:05 am

Just keep reminding people that they got clubs banned from European football for a mere 5 years. That'll do.
After the ball was centred, after the whistle blew...
s1ty m
David Silva's Silky Skills

Postby Mase » Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:47 am

I’m on another Prem teams forum and they despise Liverpool and Klopp.

I think every teams fans do, apart from those shitty kind of clubs like Wigan where their fans “support” Wigan but follow United/Liverpool.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Crossie » Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:38 pm

The remaining % use the prescribed %’s inhalers anyway. Is it cheating by the book, or just clever manipulation of the rules?
Crossie
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Vinny

Postby BlueinBosnia » Wed Mar 27, 2024 9:19 pm

Crossie wrote:The remaining % use the prescribed %’s inhalers anyway. Is it cheating by the book, or just clever manipulation of the rules?

It's clever manipulation of the rules, like some of our spending is argued to be (i.e. paying employees lower wages but them receiving greater-than-market-value honorariums from third-party sponsors). The major difference being that our spending doesn't involve pumping players with (otherwise banned) drugs to affect their on-pitch performance.
"Ferguson. Žvaka kurac."
(Ferguson. Chewing-gum cock.)
Old man in a bar in rural Bosnia.
BlueinBosnia
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Team Bridge

Postby Indianablue » Fri Apr 12, 2024 9:50 am

Hopefully another nail put in the lid on the treble shite in the media. Down side is they can rest more for premier title
Last edited by Indianablue on Fri Apr 12, 2024 11:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
Indianablue
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: Francis Lee

Postby salford city » Fri Apr 12, 2024 10:26 am

Indianablue wrote:Hopefully a nail put a lid on treble shite in the media. Down side is they can rest more for premier title

Judging by what I've seen on the beeb so far, it's still on. It does make their palace game a bit more interesting as they've got to get a reaction but do they rotate in the hope of going balls out next Thursday followed by 3 away games in the PL in 8 days albeit against shite opposition. We need to overturn their GD and points advantage tomorrow and keep that pressure on
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby zuricity » Sun Apr 14, 2024 8:26 pm

salford city wrote:
Indianablue wrote:Hopefully a nail put a lid on treble shite in the media. Down side is they can rest more for premier title

Judging by what I've seen on the beeb so far, it's still on. It does make their palace game a bit more interesting as they've got to get a reaction but do they rotate in the hope of going balls out next Thursday followed by 3 away games in the PL in 8 days albeit against shite opposition. We need to overturn their GD and points advantage tomorrow and keep that pressure on

What do you reckon now ? City's to lose ??
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Indianablue » Mon Apr 15, 2024 6:52 am

zuricity wrote:
salford city wrote:

Balls in our court at the moment. Plenty of time left for some moe twists and turns. We're in a better position but i'm far too experienced to take shit for granted
Indianablue
De Jong's Tackle

Postby salford city » Mon Apr 15, 2024 7:39 am

Indianablue wrote:
zuricity wrote:
salford city wrote:

Balls in our court at the moment. Plenty of time left for some moe twists and turns. We're in a better position but i'm far too experienced to take shit for granted

Massive blows for both yesterday. Both will also bow out of europe this week. It is going to devastate them watching us crack on over the next two cup games. We win both games this week and it will crush the life out of the pair of them
salford city

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:07 am

This is interesting out of the Mail -:

ANFIELD is famed for its atmosphere but the last two match days, for some reason, have been a reminder of difficult days in the past. Complacency and quietness reigned against Atalanta, remarkable considering that game was a European quarter-final.

Here everything felt tetchy and twitchy from early on, missed chances and squandered passes being greeted by impatient growls. Jurgen Klopp was the catalyst for transforming the feeling inside this stadium but you wonder whether the ambivalence that was prevalent is a glimpse into the future.
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Harry Dowd scored
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Derry/Londonderry/Doire/Maiden City - Originally from Hyde Cheshire
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby salford city » Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:16 am

Harry Dowd scored wrote:This is interesting out of the Mail -:

ANFIELD is famed for its atmosphere but the last two match days, for some reason, have been a reminder of difficult days in the past. Complacency and quietness reigned against Atalanta, remarkable considering that game was a European quarter-final.

Here everything felt tetchy and twitchy from early on, missed chances and squandered passes being greeted by impatient growls. Jurgen Klopp was the catalyst for transforming the feeling inside this stadium but you wonder whether the ambivalence that was prevalent is a glimpse into the future.

Fair points. I also read that the scouse fans had said no flags in the Kop for the Atlanra game due to the club raising season ticket prices by 2%. Nice, they'll soon be like their rivals along the east lancs when Klopp fucks off
salford city

Postby sheblue » Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:17 am

50k free inhalers for next game?
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby Indianablue » Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:41 am

Here everything felt tetchy and twitchy from early on, missed chances and squandered passes being greeted by impatient growls. Jurgen Klopp was the catalyst for transforming the feeling inside tjhis stadium but you wonder whether the ambivalence that was prevalent is a glimpse into the future.

Perhaps they were affected by the annual display of mass grief and martyrdom of the Hillsboro '97. Does Heysel equally affect them? I think not. Klopp is a busted flush. He didn't know how to react to the Palace goal , it was so easy for them , he simply applauded in shock and said Wow. Fucking embarassing.
Indianablue
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Kippax Sean » Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:51 pm

Hopefully the prick will be crying again tonight.
Kippax Sean
Tevez's Golfing Holiday

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Kun Aguero / Neil mcnab

Postby carolina-blue » Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:45 pm

Kippax Sean wrote:Hopefully the prick will be crying again tonight.

Fookin Hope so mate don’t want any miracle comebacks from these cunts tonight
carolina-blue
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby nottsblue » Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:08 pm

1-0 already with a penalty
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby CTID Hants » Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:09 pm

nottsblue wrote:1-0 already with a penalty

Just tuned in, valid penno or are they working the ref?
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby nottsblue » Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:23 pm

CTID Hants wrote:
nottsblue wrote:1-0 already with a penalty

Just tuned in, valid penno or are they working the ref?

Not watching but it was for handball. Which in European football, as we can attest to, will generally be given
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum