View from the Home End

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

View from the Home End

Postby CuteMancs » Thu Jan 25, 2024 8:00 pm

The comments on the Spuds thread are just embarrassing, so I have only included a few here to give a flavour. Lets at least have a goal at their place, of course three or four would be better.

COME ON CITY!!!

Referee: Paul Tierney
Assistant referees: Adrian Holmes & Scott Ledger
Fourth official: Darren England
VAR: Tim Robinson
Support VAR: Jarred Gillett
Assistant VAR: Simon Bennett

Team Selection

Vicario
Porro - Romero - Van de Ven - Udogie
Skipp - Bentancur - Maddison
Kulusevski - Richarlison - Werner

And the rest…

It’s got the makings of a real humdinger . Our best eleven will give them a hell of a game.

Win this and the double is still on!

They’ve had an international aid budget spent on them - otherwise they’d be playing Stevenage.

These no history league one dwelling financial dopers shouldn’t even be on the same pitch as us. We’ll beat them, as we always do.

It's still fucking Manchester City and I am suprise with the wave of optimism of us beating them. Without Son, I'm really not optimistic at all.

Something about city in the cup feels like it could be an eventful night.

Just KDB and Rodri to worry about…Wouldn’t it be great if pep just didn’t give a fuck about the cup and saved all his efforts for the League and CL.

I usually treat my body like a temple. Last night I treated mine like a whorehouse above a liquor store next to a motherfucking Taco Bell.
CuteMancs
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: MCFC

Re: View from the Home End

Postby nottsblue » Thu Jan 25, 2024 8:34 pm

Cheers as always CM

These no history league one dwelling financial dopers shouldn’t even be on the same pitch as us. We’ll beat them, as we always do.

Hope this cunt is at the game and has a medical emergency at half time. With us 3-0 to the good

Hate these fuckers. Won absolutely fuck all in two generations and they think they are the big guys. Even more delusional than dippers and that’s saying something
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Mase » Thu Jan 25, 2024 8:48 pm

League One dwelling? :lol: We’ve never been in it! We were in Division 2 for one season. The guy must still be angry that his people murdered Jesus
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby CTID Hants » Thu Jan 25, 2024 9:10 pm

Cheers CM

What an utter bell end this cunt is, it's the FA Cup.....

They’ve had an international aid budget spent on them - otherwise they’d be playing Stevenage.

Lass in office ST at theirs has been trying reverse psychology me all week about them having no team, hoping the ref or VAR helps them out (as they have previously).

Then i overheard her on phone to one of our engineers also ST, saying our last cup game for this season (meaning theirs).

She asked me what i thought and just said i didn't as long as we score a goal in that stadium!!!

I Then spoke to a client this afternoon also ST who goes home and away religiously "we're going to smash you tomorrow" a bold statement, i hope when i seem him on Wednesday i can shove that up his arse!!
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Return to The Maine Football forum