PL Games January 20/21/22

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: PL Games January 20/21/22

Postby ayrshireblue » Sun Jan 21, 2024 8:36 pm

zuricity wrote:Oh man ! Girona turn the game around within 5 minutes against Sevilla. This Dovbyk striker is great and i know we have mentioned a couple of defenders but the left winger savio is well worth a punt . As i write Dovbyk, with a hat trick in 6 minutes may be giving the owners a few headaches . Machine like Haarland

I think Savio is owned by the City Group and contracted to Troyes, on loan to Girona this season but he's definitely being touted for City for next season.
ayrshireblue
De Jong's Tackle

Postby zuricity » Sun Jan 21, 2024 8:49 pm

ayrshireblue wrote:
zuricity wrote:Oh man ! Girona turn the game around within 5 minutes against Sevilla. This Dovbyk striker is great and i know we have mentioned a couple of defenders but the left winger savio is well worth a punt . As i write Dovbyk, with a hat trick in 6 minutes may be giving the owners a few headaches . Machine like Haarland

I think Savio is owned by the City Group and contracted to Troyes, on loan to Girona this season but he's definitely being touted for City for next season.

The way they are playing tonight is like city version 2 , fantastic to watch. All players up for it and such deft skills , passing and winning the ball back - like city, a joy to watch. Makes me want to get over there and see it in the flesh.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby zuricity » Sun Jan 21, 2024 9:30 pm

Rags player loaned to Sevilla, Hannibal makes his debut in his first minute booked for studs down a players heel.Hasn't touched the ball yet
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby blues2win » Mon Jan 22, 2024 7:11 pm

Fourth start in a row for Tommy Doyle. Wolves are playing Brighton away tonight.
blues2win
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: david silva

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum