Sven

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Sven

Postby Kippax Sean » Mon Jan 15, 2024 8:46 pm

Mase wrote:Liverpool being the horrible creatures they are have made this about them.

Fans have launched a campaign calling for former England manager Sven-Goran Eriksson to achieve his "dream" of managing Liverpool Football Club.

Reds supporters have called on the club to allow the 75-year-old Swede to manage a Liverpool Legends home game against Ajax Legends in March.

Only the vermin could stoop so low. Absolutely disgusting.
Kippax Sean
Tevez's Golfing Holiday

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Kun Aguero / Neil mcnab

Postby salford city » Mon Jan 15, 2024 9:23 pm

"" no words for these fucking unbelievable bunch of twats
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Original Dub » Mon Jan 15, 2024 10:01 pm

There is one story which sums up Sven Goran Eriksson. The former England manager was on a summer tour to Thailand in 2008 with Manchester City - his employers at the time - when he found out he was going to be sacked.

His German midfielder Dietmar Hamann was relaxing in the morning sun when he looked up from his lounger to see Eriksson appear with a silver tray, two glasses and a bottle of champagne.

“What are we celebrating?” asked Hamann, surprised at the prospect of a 10am tipple. “Life, Kaiser,” answered Eriksson with a smile. “We are celebrating life.”
Sadly, Eriksson’s is drawing to a close after his admission this week that he has been diagnosed with incurable pancreatic cancer. No-one can say it has not been a full one.
"Alvarez haters must be squirming"
Original Dub
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Haaland

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Jan 15, 2024 10:10 pm

Original Dub wrote:There is one story which sums up Sven Goran Eriksson. The former England manager was on a summer tour to Thailand in 2008 with Manchester City - his employers at the time - when he found out he was going to be sacked.

His German midfielder Dietmar Hamann was relaxing in the morning sun when he looked up from his lounger to see Eriksson appear with a silver tray, two glasses and a bottle of champagne.

“What are we celebrating?” asked Hamann, surprised at the prospect of a 10am tipple. “Life, Kaiser,” answered Eriksson with a smile. “We are celebrating life.”
Sadly, Eriksson’s is drawing to a close after his admission this week that he has been diagnosed with incurable pancreatic cancer. No-one can say it has not been a full one.

He has had a fantastic life and is dealing with this terrible news in the most dignified way possible .

I salute him .
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby zabbadabbado » Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:52 pm

Very sad news..Not much more one can say.

Would love to ask him if Ulrika Johnson was his best Shag
zabbadabbado
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: man city
My favourite player is: KDB

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum