***Everton vs Treble Winners Official Match Thread***

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: ***Everton vs Treble Winners Official Match Thread***

Postby just sayin » Wed Dec 27, 2023 11:35 pm

At least Pep ( for once ) made an early substitution when he brought off Plug.....sorry.... Nunes off.
Awful player and certainly not one we need in the team if we are going to go on a winning run
just sayin
Joey Barton's Twitter Account

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Phil Foden

Postby sheblue » Wed Dec 27, 2023 11:44 pm

just sayin wrote:At least Pep ( for once ) made an early substitution when he brought off Plug.....sorry.... Nunes off.
Awful player and certainly not one we need in the team if we are going to go on a winning run

It could be argued that he should have taken him off a lot earlier.
At this time lewis and Kovacic are better, but to be clear Kovacic is not good enough either. Squad filler.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby Sparklehorse » Thu Dec 28, 2023 1:29 am

Beefymcfc wrote:
zuricity wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
zuricity wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:Anyone else slags off foden needs to be banned from this site !!!

shall i ban you CARL ?

Naah, he’s a joy for the board.

Ps. Do you have the power?

Er , no.... It goes to a commitee and then on to the PM. Who, of course is woke, gay and married to a Bollywood star. So fat chance i'm afraid,

Just checking, good to see that I can call people out as cunts, if they’re cunts.

They’re all cunts out there mate
"Its better to be thought of as being a fool and remain silent than to speak up and remove all doubt" - Abraham Lincoln
Sparklehorse
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: All of them

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Thu Dec 28, 2023 3:16 am

zuricity wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
zuricity wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:Anyone else slags off foden needs to be banned from this site !!!

shall i ban you CARL ?

I’m ‘this close ‘ in banning myself mate

Your choice. Reminds me of when jasper carrott was asked why the single with "the magic roundabout" was Banned by the BBC. His anwer was
"Because it was crap".

Btw , when am i going to get those fekking two beers ? Yaya is almost retired.

I’m in London second week of February ( 7 days ) for a conference I’d your around .
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Mase » Thu Dec 28, 2023 8:42 am

Why are they moaning about that pen? It’s always been the law - a shot on target is stopped by a players arm. Nothings changed. The guy dived in with his arm in the air. How can Dyche say he doesn’t understand the law. Fuckin fat bald George Michael goatee idiot.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Mase » Thu Dec 28, 2023 8:45 am

sheblue wrote:
just sayin wrote:At least Pep ( for once ) made an early substitution when he brought off Plug.....sorry.... Nunes off.

At this time lewis and Kovacic are better, but to be clear Kovacic is not good enough either. Squad filler.

Original Dub wrote:Nunes will be class for city
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby s1ty m » Thu Dec 28, 2023 8:51 am

When they scored, they cut to Dyche. He was clearly telling them to press Akanji, an easy lip read for anyone. FFS, even the opposition know the glaring weakness in the defence.

As for Nunes, we are in deep shit if he's the answer. He's the answer to no football problem I can think of, utter and complete dross. This Foden lad though, what a player. A total box of tricks, talent and skill. Wasted on the wings.
After the ball was centred, after the whistle blew...
s1ty m
David Silva's Silky Skills

Postby john@staustell » Thu Dec 28, 2023 8:54 am

s1ty m wrote:When they scored, they cut to Dyche. He was clearly telling them to press Akanji, an easy lip read for anyone. FFS, even the opposition know the glaring weakness in the defence.

As for Nunes, we are in deep shit if he's the answer. He's the answer to no football problem I can think of, utter and complete dross. This Foden lad though, what a player. A total box of tricks, talent and skill. Wasted on the wings.

If we can unlock the Foden of last night's second half every match, we've cracked it big time
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby Original Dub » Thu Dec 28, 2023 8:56 am

Mase wrote:
sheblue wrote:

Ah Liam, I only said this last week. Can I have bit longer?

I do remember you saying you hoped foden left us (amongst one or two other gems) so maybe don't be too quick to goad?

:lol:
"Alvarez haters must be squirming"
Original Dub
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: Haaland

Postby Mase » Thu Dec 28, 2023 8:58 am

Original Dub wrote:
Mase wrote:
sheblue wrote:

I do remember you saying you hoped foden left us (amongst one or two other gems) so maybe don't be too quick to goad?

I think you’re getting me mixed up with Carl, but it’s easily done. Two handsome men.

Just a reminder what a terrible opinion it is when every game he’s getting worse and worse and has shown absolutely nothing to say he won’t be another Philips.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Original Dub » Thu Dec 28, 2023 9:00 am

Ah but a reminder after a week?

Even my memory isn't that bad mate.
We could have posted about rodri every week in his first season and we'd look like a right pair of cunts now
Original Dub
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Mase » Thu Dec 28, 2023 9:03 am

Original Dub wrote:Ah but a reminder after a week?

We could have posted about rodri every week in his first season and we'd look like a right pair of cunts now

We are cunts.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby salford city » Thu Dec 28, 2023 9:05 am

s1ty m wrote:When they scored, they cut to Dyche. He was clearly telling them to press Akanji, an easy lip read for anyone. FFS, even the opposition know the glaring weakness in the defence.

I'm no fan of Akanji but Pep clearly thinks he can step out into midfield with the ball. If Dias was fit last night then Akanji would not have started. Left back continues to be the issue wirh Pep using first Ake and then Josko there. Have said this before, play Josko at cb and leave him there. He seems to have a decent left foot on him and is not afraid to shoot when he finds himself up the pitch.
Nunes is nowhere near up to speed with our game. He has not shown a first touch capable of our level yet but I'm not writing him off. That said, neither Nunes nor Kova start when ginger bollocks returns. Foden needs to stay in the middle the boy is a joy to watch and we forget that all his best years are ahead of him!
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Original Dub » Thu Dec 28, 2023 9:30 am

Mase wrote:
Original Dub wrote:Ah but a reminder after a week?

We are cunts.

Thoroughbreds
Original Dub
De Jong's Tackle

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Thu Dec 28, 2023 11:44 am

Mase wrote:
Original Dub wrote:
Mase wrote:
sheblue wrote:

I think you’re getting me mixed up with Carl, but it’s easily done. Two handsome men.

Just a reminder what a terrible opinion it is when every game he’s getting worse and worse and has shown absolutely nothing to say he won’t be another Philips.

Mine was tongue in cheek about Foden - he’s borderline world class is Foden .

Our shit fest this season is the defence and that’s peps fault - the rest of the team cannot play their normal game if they shit it whenever Akanji gets the ball!

Pep never ever drops the players who perform badly as he has his favoritos no matter how shit they play .

It’s why we have struggled IMO .
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Thu Dec 28, 2023 11:59 am

john@staustell wrote:

If we can unlock the Foden of last night's second half every match, we've cracked it big time

No Player plays like a star in every game , that’s just wishful thinking .

When he plays ‘constantly’ in the middle then we will get more input from him , over the 90 mins, but if pep refuses to play players in their natural positions then us fans will continue to get pissed off and frustrated .
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Mase » Thu Dec 28, 2023 12:42 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:Mine was tongue in cheek about Foden - he’s borderline world class is Foden .

Our shit fest this season is the defence and that’s peps fault - the rest of the team cannot play their normal game if they shit it whenever Akanji gets the ball!

Pep never ever drops the players who perform badly as he has his favoritos no matter how shit they play .

It’s why we have struggled IMO .

Spot on.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Dubciteh » Thu Dec 28, 2023 12:57 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
zuricity wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
zuricity wrote:

shall i ban you CARL ?

I’m ‘this close ‘ in banning myself mate

Your choice. Reminds me of when jasper carrott was asked why the single with "the magic roundabout" was Banned by the BBC. His anwer was
"Because it was crap".

Btw , when am i going to get those fekking two beers ? Yaya is almost retired.

I’m in London second week of February ( 7 days ) for a conference I’d your around .

ICE by any chance? You still in the gaming sector? Been in it myself past 15 years.
derby day the scores were level,
then the goat was fed by neville,
silly boy should know for sure,
feed the goat and he will score!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dubciteh
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: CTID
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Thu Dec 28, 2023 1:09 pm

Yes and yes - are you going ?
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby ayrshireblue » Thu Dec 28, 2023 3:05 pm

Dyche was complaining that the linesman who gave the penalty was 50 yards away from the incident. The pitch dimensions at Goodison Park are 112yds x 78yds and since the incident was between the penalty spot and the linesman then the most it could have been was about 35 yds away. Another blatant, unchallenged lie by a manager to say something happened in a game that didn't. I'd love just once for a manager to say "I'd have been screaming for a penalty for that so I can't really complain when it's given against me."
ayrshireblue
De Jong's Tackle

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum