***Luton vs Treble Winners Official Match Thread***

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: ***Luton vs Treble Winners Official Match Thread***

Postby Mase » Sun Dec 10, 2023 8:10 pm

zuricity wrote:Dias needs a rocket . Stupid , unnecessary fouls towards the end of the game. All over the place at the back.

I said the same. As soon as it gets to the 90th minute it’s like he kicks into panic mode. Two unnecessary fouls that allowed them to launch balls into the box.

Against Madrid the other season sliding in as well. This season against Chelsea with their penalty.

The guy needs taking off 89th minute.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Indianablue » Sun Dec 10, 2023 8:12 pm

Good to get the points. Still misfiring but without our top scorer today good to see others step up. Ref let a few things go yet pulled us for a foul throw?
AKE's cross in the box looked like an arm but i didn't see a close up. RODRI fouled in the box , before our 1st goal, should have been a yellow for body check, double footed challenge on Foden a disgrace to be waved off as Luton went on the attack? He'll be feeling that tomorrow
Indianablue
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Francis Lee

Postby Nigels Tackle » Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:03 pm

Indianablue wrote:Good to get the points. Still misfiring but without our top scorer today good to see others step up. Ref let a few things go yet pulled us for a foul throw?
AKE's cross in the box looked like an arm but i didn't see a close up. RODRI fouled in the box , before our 1st goal, should have been a yellow for body check, double footed challenge on Foden a disgrace to be waved off as Luton went on the attack? He'll be feeling that tomorrow

thought that luton were shithouses. constantly looking to leave something on our lads but then moaning like twats when they were touched. fucking hate that kind of thing.
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby PeterParker » Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:14 pm

Mase wrote:
zuricity wrote:Dias needs a rocket . Stupid , unnecessary fouls towards the end of the game. All over the place at the back.

I said the same. As soon as it gets to the 90th minute it’s like he kicks into panic mode. Two unnecessary fouls that allowed them to launch balls into the box.

Against Madrid the other season sliding in as well. This season against Chelsea with their penalty.

The guy needs taking off 89th minute.

It's his bird.
Piss aside, Dias was a rock when Pep played him along side Stones, as a LCB. They were a fit and still are the best pair in the world, but this constant fucking around on the back and playing in multiple positions is affecting us.

I am pro rotating, even on the back, but play players on their regular positions. Doing experiments there is costing us.

Also, what a lot of posters pointed about Walker being satisfied to keep the player, not the ball, passing him is becoming more and more obvious.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby johnny crossan » Sun Dec 10, 2023 11:22 pm

Shay Given on MOTD didn't bother to listen to Pep post match on Haaland not having a stress facture.
Watch on youtube.com
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:41 pm

MIAMCFC wrote:Good win should have been 6. We’re 4 points behind. Maybe the hysterical few can have a nice week and remember supporting City is a privilege. Thank god Bernie stayed.

You talk some shit at times Hazy , at least my shit is during.a match thread where posts are mostly knee jerk —- please don’t follow that weird cunt Doug who only ‘pops in ‘ just to slate posters who post on a match thread and whom do not follow the ‘pep can do nothing wrong’ label .

Hazy , we have a piss poor squad of players with below average replacements for the ones we lost last season and when our seasoned players play shit we cannot replace them with the same calibre of player and that’s why we are where we are as far as position is concerned - 4 points behind is no great disaster but we are struggling in defence and midfield and that is a disaster and I’ve seen nothing in the last 4 games to suggest we will sort it out by the next game - and you say we have a great squad FFS !!

Calling out fans because they don’t follow your happy flappy fucking attitude does not mean they are hysterical - it means they are pointing out , more often than not , the fucking obvious to all and Sundry .
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby johnny crossan » Mon Dec 11, 2023 1:33 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
MIAMCFC wrote:Good win should have been 6. We’re 4 points behind. Maybe the hysterical few can have a nice week and remember supporting City is a privilege. Thank god Bernie stayed.

You talk some shit at times Hazy , at least my shit is during.a match thread where posts are mostly knee jerk —- please don’t follow that weird cunt Doug who only ‘pops in ‘ just to slate posters who post on a match thread and whom do not follow the ‘pep can do nothing wrong’ label .

Hazy , we have a piss poor squad of players with below average replacements for the ones we lost last season and when our seasoned players play shit we cannot replace them with the same calibre of player and that’s why we are where we are as far as position is concerned - 4 points behind is no great disaster but we are struggling in defence and midfield and that is a disaster and I’ve seen nothing in the last 4 games to suggest we will sort it out by the next game - and you say we have a great squad FFS !!

Calling out fans because they don’t follow your happy flappy fucking attitude does not mean they are hysterical - it means they are pointing out , more often than not , the fucking obvious to all and Sundry .
we need to keep Pep in touch with reality when he checks on here to see how he's doing.
I know for a cast iron fact he has Carl's contributions on the match thread instantly transmitted to him to guide in-game tactics :lol:
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Dec 11, 2023 2:06 pm

johnny crossan wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

we need to keep Pep in touch with reality when he checks on here to see how he's doing.
I know for a cast iron fact he has Carl's contributions on the match thread instantly transmitted to him to guide in-game tactics :lol:

If he doesn't know his failings in 'certain departments' this season then there's no fucking site in world football that can help him JC !
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum