Everton deducted 10 points

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Everton deducted 10 points

Postby PeterParker » Sat Nov 18, 2023 7:35 am

Fuck them.
I would really be supportive, but all they moan is “what about City”.
The past few years they were proper cunts towards us.

So fuck them.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Dubciteh » Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:31 am

I cant believe their official statement. The only thing they have come out with and it has that in it! Very poor form, amateur hour there. Typical scousers!
derby day the scores were level,
then the goat was fed by neville,
silly boy should know for sure,
feed the goat and he will score!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dubciteh
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: CTID
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sat Nov 18, 2023 10:27 am

Tie the prem up in legal fuckery, which is what we excel at .
Deep down , I think we will be fined for ‘not cooperating’ and that’s it .

Just like the last time .
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Indianablue » Sat Nov 18, 2023 11:26 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:Tie the prem up in legal fuckery, which is what we excel at .

Whether we are guilty or not, the verdict that the 'independant ' (joke) panel will find is that we are guilty. The Premier League do not want to be policed by a third party, they will therefore want to show that they can punish even the most successful club and make the punishment meaningful. It will be at least a £50 m fine and points deductions. They will want to hang us out to dry. Our hope is that we have fantastic lawyers but now Everton have been dealt with, there will be a clamour to get us sorted. Prestwich Blue usually knows the detail on guilt or not but i'm afraid it will not matter
Indianablue
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Francis Lee

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sat Nov 18, 2023 12:00 pm

Indianablue wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:Tie the prem up in legal fuckery, which is what we excel at .

Whether we are guilty or not, the verdict that the 'independant ' (joke) panel will find is that we are guilty. The Premier League do not want to be policed by a third party, they will therefore want to show that they can punish even the most successful club and make the punishment meaningful. It will be at least a £50 m fine and points deductions. They will want to hang us out to dry. Our hope is that we have fantastic lawyers but now Everton have been dealt with, there will be a clamour to get us sorted. Prestwich Blue usually knows the detail on guilt or not but i'm afraid it will not matter

I think it’s more about saving face as I doubt the prem can make their charges stick 100% - their interpretation of the charges will be different from ours and they certainly will not want a 100% not guilty verdict - they will walk away if we are found guilty , even if it’s a 1% guilty otherwise they will be dead men walking .
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby nottsblue » Sat Nov 18, 2023 12:02 pm

Let's not lose sight of the fact they were guilty. They have published their accounts and they have incurred more losses over a three year period than is allowed. They admitted it as the evidence conclusively proves it.

We vehemently deny the charges that our levied against us. We have not been found guilty yet and I'd be surprised if more than a handful of minor infringements were proved. So we are comparing apples and oranges. This simple fact escapes 90% of the media and other clubs fans
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby salford city » Sat Nov 18, 2023 12:13 pm

nottsblue wrote:Let's not lose sight of the fact they were guilty. They have published their accounts and they have incurred more losses over a three year period than is allowed. They admitted it as the evidence conclusively proves it.

We vehemently deny the charges that our levied against us. We have not been found guilty yet and I'd be surprised if more than a handful of minor infringements were proved. So we are comparing apples and oranges. This simple fact escapes 90% of the media and other clubs fans

This, this and this again.

To Carl's point, again, agreed. The PL will make at least one charge stick else they will be deemed not fit for purpose and be either replaced and / or an independent body will be put in place to govern then. Would not be surprised if our owners deal with the UK govt has a say in this independent body being appointed either
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby PeterParker » Sat Nov 18, 2023 12:35 pm

I hope they will come out soon with the decision. Last year when this came out we ended up winning the treble.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Sat Nov 18, 2023 5:21 pm

Fuck me I predicted a feeding frenzy, but it’s worse than I thought. According to The Times, it’s a matter of when we are relegated not if. Oh and our old friend Herbert is at it in the Mail, saying at least Everton have been open about their misdemeanours, unlike City who have been “ secretive “ what a twat!
Surely the club should get some guns out to fire at this garbage. It’s beyond a laughing matter now.
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Harry Dowd scored
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Derry/Londonderry/Doire/Maiden City - Originally from Hyde Cheshire
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sat Nov 18, 2023 5:43 pm

PeterParker wrote:I hope they will come out soon with the decision. Last year when this came out we ended up winning the treble.

I hope it goes on till hell freezes over .
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby nottsblue » Sat Nov 18, 2023 6:08 pm

Harry Dowd scored wrote:Fuck me I predicted a feeding frenzy, but it’s worse than I thought. According to The Times, it’s a matter of when we are relegated not if. Oh and our old friend Herbert is at it in the Mail, saying at least Everton have been open about their misdemeanours, unlike City who have been “ secretive “ what a twat!
Surely the club should get some guns out to fire at this garbage. It’s beyond a laughing matter now.

Anyone would think we had an important game after the International break that they wanted to try and disrupt
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Original Dub » Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:13 pm

Last edited by Original Dub on Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Alvarez haters must be squirming"
Original Dub
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: Haaland

Last edited by Original Dub on Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Original Dub
De Jong's Tackle

Has any fan ever had such a learning experience as that of a city fan?

We have the unique experience of being belittled for being shit and being defamed for being arguably the greatest football team of all time.

When you take a step back and watch them all reach for whatever coping mechanism they can create for themselves... it's actually quite amusing
Original Dub
De Jong's Tackle

Postby MIAMCFC » Sat Nov 18, 2023 10:21 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Indianablue wrote:

I think it’s more about saving face as I doubt the prem can make their charges stick 100% - their interpretation of the charges will be different from ours and they certainly will not want a 100% not guilty verdict - they will walk away if we are found guilty , even if it’s a 1% guilty otherwise they will be dead men walking .

As they say get any 2 Lawyers and you will get 3 opinions.

City v The whole league and a disgrace of a media full of hate towards us and our Arab owners.
MIAMCFC
Horlock's Aggressive Walk

Postby zuricity » Sun Nov 19, 2023 4:32 am

Many of the above comments seem to hit the nail on the head.

FFP is a trumped up set of rules to stop Business Organisations limiting the Rags, Arse and Scouse from feeding at the top trough.

In any other line of business, investment in the business to build it up over time , through private loans
, private inceases in equity/shares is cinsidered absolutely ok.

Those charges need to be dealt with not by some Kangaroo court of PL adminstrators but in a normal Court of Law.

City could get a fortune in Defeating the PL in the Courts of Law. FFP is rubbish , ill conceived and enforces restrictive business practises.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby zuricity » Sun Nov 19, 2023 4:43 am

MIAMCFC wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Indianablue wrote:

As they say get any 2 Lawyers and you will get 3 opinions.

City v The whole league and a disgrace of a media full of hate towards us and our Arab owners.

I much prefer refering to the Clubs owners as from Abu Dhabi - Abu Dhabians and not Arab owners. The racist slurs , even on the BBC sports comments, the Fail and elsewhere highlight the ignorance in English people particularly.

The BBC have opened up two articles about Everton's situation and most of the comments are crapping on about Chelsea and City.

More relevant issues to discuss such as why Man United owners are openly flaunting Stock Exchange regulations by not stating that there have been offers and deals are underway to purchase significant portions of shares in the Rags.... i could go on but we know why.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby sheblue » Sun Nov 19, 2023 12:38 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
PeterParker wrote:I hope they will come out soon with the decision. Last year when this came out we ended up winning the treble.

I hope it goes on till hell freezes over .

I would like this to be over soon. I've no clue what the outcome will be. Heard and seen all sorts of predictions generally from people with alterior motives, who haven't a breeze what they are on about.
But for me its simple, I am backing Kaldoon, particularly in what he has said about irrefutable evidence. Can't see him making that statement without a leg to stand on.
If he's wrong, then it's his head on the block.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby MIAMCFC » Sun Nov 19, 2023 5:51 pm

Talkshite ran a banner MCFC expect ?
MIAMCFC
Horlock's Aggressive Walk

Postby Mase » Sun Nov 19, 2023 6:38 pm

Everton fans moaning about us getting charged, they’re missing the opportunity to ask why the fuck teams like United can have in hundreds of millions of pounds of debt and not get fined. Isn’t that more comparable for them?
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum