View from the Home End

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

View from the Home End

Postby CuteMancs » Sun Nov 12, 2023 10:33 am

For some reason I can’t seem to load the Chav forums this morning, so this will have to do. There wasn't much there last night, so I don’t think I am missing too much. It should be an interesting afternoon at the bridge, given that we can expect to see Cole Palmer play against Pep. As always, three points please.

COME ON CITY!!!

Referee: Anthony Taylor
Assistants: Gary Beswick, Adam Nunn
Fourth official: Craig Pawson
VAR: Jarred Gillett
Assistant VAR: Darren Cann

Team Selection

Sanchez
James - Disasi - Silva - Cucurella
Enzo - Caicedo - Gallagher
Sterling - Jackson - Palmer

And the rest…

Anthony Taylor's demotion to the Championship didn't last long.

On paper we should get tanked,but I have a feeling we will go close.Nothing more than a feeling mind you.

All depends on which City turn up. If they're on form they win fairly comfortably but they do throw in some below par performances during the first half of the season, so if they're a bit off we could give them a game.

The happy mood from the Tottenham win, Jackson after a hat trick, James back, Stamford Bridge on a Sunday November night, City haven't been convincing and have had dodgy results recently. It wouldn't be a huge shocker if we pulled something out of the bag.

We all know what’s gonna happen. For me though it’s how we react to when we go behind. The mentality side - the weakness - for me is a critical issue. I think we’re more durable physically, but without the right mentality that means nothing.

I usually treat my body like a temple. Last night I treated mine like a whorehouse above a liquor store next to a motherfucking Taco Bell.
CuteMancs
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: MCFC

Re: View from the Home End

Postby CTID Hants » Sun Nov 12, 2023 11:56 am

Cheers CM

That win over spuds has given them false hope.
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Re: View from the Home End

Postby Sparklehorse » Sun Nov 12, 2023 11:57 am

CTID Hants wrote:Cheers CM

That win over spuds has given them false hope.

…and the win only happened when spuds were down to 9
"Its better to be thought of as being a fool and remain silent than to speak up and remove all doubt" - Abraham Lincoln
Sparklehorse
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: All of them

Return to The Maine Football forum