arteta

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: arteta

Postby Mase » Sun Nov 05, 2023 1:01 pm

Lineker is telling us what we should and shouldn’t be allowed to do again. From his multimillion pound house.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Sun Nov 05, 2023 2:09 pm

Mase wrote:Lineker is telling us what we should and shouldn’t be allowed to do again. From his multimillion pound house.

For years I thought he was called “ That Cunt” because if he was mentioned everybody used to say “That Cunt Lineker”
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Harry Dowd scored
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Derry/Londonderry/Doire/Maiden City - Originally from Hyde Cheshire
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Tokyo Blue » Sun Nov 05, 2023 2:19 pm

Fucking zero chance arteta will ever manage City while the current ownership is in place after the way he went behind the club's back to engineer his move to arse. None whatsoever.

Which is good. He's an absolute skidmark.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby rosbif cuisson 'bleu' » Sun Nov 05, 2023 2:21 pm

nottsblue wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:How quick some of you forget what the red nosed cunt from the rags said about us back in the day .

“Small time club mentality “ “ Over my dead body”

Amongst many other sneering digs at us and us fans .

He is , and always will be , the number one CUNT in my book .

Bacon will always have a place at the top table in this award ceremony. Indeed, he is Chairman of the Board, Life President and Honouray Treasurer of the cunts club

But he isn't active these days. Except at the swamp where he looms like a piss stained drunken ghost, interfering in whatever current manager occupies what he considers his hot seat. He is actually a big part of successive managers failing miserably there. Which is brilliant and long may it continue.

And if we are talking about football in a broad sense, a large number of broadcasters in the media will stake a claim. Cunts like Ratboy, Simon Jordan, Carragher, Aldridge. Whose cuntishness drips off every word they write or every sentence they utter

Cunt
rosbif cuisson 'bleu'
Tevez's Golfing Holiday

Supporter of: mcfc
My favourite player is: colin bell

Postby Sparklehorse » Sun Nov 05, 2023 2:22 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:How quick some of you forget what the red nosed cunt from the rags said about us back in the day .

When all is said and done, they’re all cunts out there !!
"Its better to be thought of as being a fool and remain silent than to speak up and remove all doubt" - Abraham Lincoln
Sparklehorse
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: All of them

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Sun Nov 05, 2023 3:22 pm

Sparklehorse wrote:

Yeah but some cunts are more cuntish than others :lol:
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Harry Dowd scored
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Derry/Londonderry/Doire/Maiden City - Originally from Hyde Cheshire
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Sparklehorse » Sun Nov 05, 2023 6:32 pm

Harry Dowd scored wrote:
Sparklehorse wrote:

Yeah but some cunts are more cuntish than others :lol:

Indeed. :D All in all after tonight’s game the weekend is panning out rather nicely. Anything but a spuds win tomorrow and it will be almost perfect.
"Its better to be thought of as being a fool and remain silent than to speak up and remove all doubt" - Abraham Lincoln
Sparklehorse
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: All of them

Postby Original Dub » Sun Nov 05, 2023 10:39 pm

Am I missing something here?

Arsenal have released a statement saying they wholeheartedly agree with what arteta said.

He insinuated plenty but failed to point to one single conclusive evidence as to why the goal should have been disallowed.

Again, I may have missed something that clearly showed why it shouldn't have stood but the last I saw, there was three incidents within the lead up to the goal and none could prove foul play?
"Alvarez haters must be squirming"
Original Dub
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: Haaland

Postby ayrshireblue » Sun Nov 05, 2023 10:58 pm

Original Dub wrote:Am I missing something here?

Arsenal have released a statement saying they wholeheartedly agree with what arteta said.

He insinuated plenty but failed to point to one single conclusive evidence as to why the goal should have been disallowed.

Again, I may have missed something that clearly showed why it shouldn't have stood but the last I saw, there was three incidents within the lead up to the goal and none could prove foul play?

100% correct. When asked what decision he was unhappy about in particular his reply was the goal shouldn't have been given but could not say which of the three possible incidents should have been given the other way. Personally I felt that Gordon was offside but it's hard to see exactly when Joelinton makes contact with the ball, even from different angles, so in the absence of evidence to the contrary you have to accept that no offence was committed and award the goal. No mention in his post match interviews of the possible red card for Havertz.
ayrshireblue
De Jong's Tackle

Postby salford city » Mon Nov 06, 2023 7:52 am

I thought in real time that the ball was out . That would have been my only gripe if it was against us. I assume that arsenal writing to Pigmol will mean that Webb will now not have to look any further into this and there will not be a useless 'apology ' from them
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Mase » Mon Nov 06, 2023 7:56 am

He became the biggest cunt when he did this -

Watch on youtube.com
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby sheblue » Mon Nov 06, 2023 2:09 pm

Mase wrote:He became the biggest cunt when he did this -

Watch on youtube.com

Generally I have respect for former players, managers and coaches. In recent times we have had a lot of good lads who have left us and went on to do reasonably well with other clubs, Mancini, Pelligrini, Dave Silva, Vinny, Zabba etc. Generally those people conducted themselves with a bit of class.

But this man bucks that trend, he has no class, acts like a spoilt child. He deserves a good slap and needs to be told to behave himself.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby Bear60 » Mon Nov 06, 2023 6:19 pm

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... 929&type=3

I don’t normally like Michael Owen but he is spot on with this assumption .
Bear60
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby Vantage » Tue Nov 07, 2023 2:54 pm

Arteta = Poundshop Pep
Have you seen my bongos?
Vantage
Tevez's Golfing Holiday

My favourite player is: Paul Lake

Postby Mase » Thu Nov 09, 2023 6:38 pm

Well well well Arteta. Can they get an apology please?

The decision to award Newcastle United's winning goal against Arsenal was correct, according to the Premier League's Key Match Incidents panel.

The five-person panel, which includes three former players and/or coaches, decided there was insufficient evidence to overrule the on-field decision to award Anthony Gordon's goal.

However, the panel ruled Arsenal's Kai Havertz should have been sent off for his tackle on Sean Longstaff
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby nottsblue » Thu Nov 09, 2023 6:43 pm

Mase wrote:Well well well Arteta. Can they get an apology please?

The decision to award Newcastle United's winning goal against Arsenal was correct, according to the Premier League's Key Match Incidents panel.

The five-person panel, which includes three former players and/or coaches, decided there was insufficient evidence to overrule the on-field decision to award Anthony Gordon's goal.

However, the panel ruled Arsenal's Kai Havertz should have been sent off for his tackle on Sean Longstaff

More chance of the rags winning the Treble this season
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Beefymcfc » Thu Nov 09, 2023 9:48 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:is he the biggest cunt in football?

Absolute prick. Wouldn’t say boo to a goose on our touch line, turns out to be a gobby knobhead on theirs.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Beefymcfc » Thu Nov 09, 2023 9:53 pm

Mase wrote:Well well well Arteta. Can they get an apology please?

I know that as a City fan that I can be a bit bias but can I just say ‘Fuck off Arteta, you absolute Cunt’.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum