passing

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

passing

Postby stevefromdonny » Thu Aug 17, 2023 4:53 pm

these last 2 games we have been very poor, now i know we are ring rusty as the season as just started, but last night and against arsenal, some of our passes have been either stright to a other player or no where to our players, take last night, i carnt remember who but passed stright to a oppisite player who was 5 yards away, and our player could of seen him there as he was looking at him. Now we have to make sure passes going to our players and to make sure no bad passes to the other team.
stevefromdonny
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: man city
My favourite player is: any1 who plays for city

Re: passing

Postby Wonderwall » Thu Aug 17, 2023 7:28 pm

stevefromdonny wrote:these last 2 games we have been very poor, now i know we are ring rusty as the season as just started, but last night and against arsenal, some of our passes have been either stright to a other player or no where to our players, take last night, i carnt remember who but passed stright to a oppisite player who was 5 yards away, and our player could of seen him there as he was looking at him. Now we have to make sure passes going to our players and to make sure no bad passes to the other team.

Agree. The difference between the teams performance in the last 3 games in comparison to last season is MASSIVE. We are well off the pace but still winning which is good
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Re: passing

Postby Wonderwall » Thu Aug 17, 2023 7:28 pm

stevefromdonny wrote:these last 2 games we have been very poor, now i know we are ring rusty as the season as just started, but last night and against arsenal, some of our passes have been either stright to a other player or no where to our players, take last night, i carnt remember who but passed stright to a oppisite player who was 5 yards away, and our player could of seen him there as he was looking at him. Now we have to make sure passes going to our players and to make sure no bad passes to the other team.

Agree. The difference between the teams performance in the last 3 games in comparison to last season is MASSIVE. We are well off the pace but still winning which is good
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Return to The Maine Football forum