My Second City Shirt Book Now Available To Pre-Order

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

My Second City Shirt Book Now Available To Pre-Order

Postby Colin_Bell » Sun Jul 23, 2023 5:08 pm

OUT NOW TO PRE-ORDER SUBSCIRBERS EDITIONS

ANOTHER 101 MANCHESTER CITY MATCH WORN SHIRTS BOOK

Special Subscribers’ Editions now available via direct message or email at mmmac@hotmail.co.uk

£15 + £4 postage and packing with shipping available worldwide (Postage may vary outside UK)

Name printed in the book and can include a signed dedicated message of your choice inside.

Another 101 Manchester City Match Worn Shirts is the stunning follow up book which takes you yet again back down another road of pure City footballing shirt history with a simply brilliant selection of shirts, complete with nostalgia and information on players and seasons gone by to create another must have read for any die hard blue or football shirt enthusiasts in general.

This is my first ever self-publication which has been both exciting and daunting at the same time and would really appreciate the support of fellow blues and shirt enthusiasts in helping share, spread the word and of course order a copy please
cbthelegend
Colin_Bell
Danny Mills' Wages

Re: My Second City Shirt Book Now Available To Pre-Order

Postby Colin_Bell » Fri Jul 28, 2023 1:32 pm

Many thanks to everyone who has placed orders so far to have you're name in the subscribers editions of my follow up book.

Subscriber copy orders are available until mid-August before going to print.

Direct message or email @mmmac@hotmail.co.uk

Copies can include a dedicated message to make perfect gift for a fellow blue.

cbthelegend
Colin_Bell
Danny Mills' Wages

Postby Colin_Bell » Sun Aug 13, 2023 9:38 am

Still plenty of time to place a subscriber copy order of ‘Another’ 101 City match worn shirts which can include a dedicated message of your choice to that special blue in your life.

Direct message or email mmmac@hotmail.co.uk to place an order.

Thank you to everyone who has supported the book so far it's very much appreciated.

cbthelegend
Colin_Bell
Danny Mills' Wages

Postby Colin_Bell » Fri Aug 18, 2023 4:40 pm

A real holy grail for City match shirt collectors’ is this alternative 89/90 away that was worn just five times and many unaware of its existence.

This number 14 is featured along with 100 others in my new follow up book, which is available to pre-order now via direct message or mmmac@hotmail.co.uk

Do you recall this one ?

cbthelegend
Colin_Bell
Danny Mills' Wages

Postby Colin_Bell » Sat Aug 26, 2023 12:49 pm

Final week to order an author signed subscriber’s edition of my new follow up book ‘Another’ 101 Manchester City match worn shirts before we go to print.

Thank you everyone who has placed an order so far, the support has been amazing.

Books are £15 + £4 UK pp and are available via direct message or email mmmac@hotmail.co.uk

Really looking forward to launch day !!

cbthelegend
Colin_Bell
Danny Mills' Wages

Return to The Maine Football forum