City Launch Legal Challenge Against PL Charges & Barrister

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: City Launch Legal Challenge Against PL Charges & Barrist

Postby zuricity » Fri Dec 01, 2023 11:13 am

Well Carl, they cannot charge City for not co-operating, if the let everything out to the media before they talk to City or even charge City.Which is what they did.

Furthermore to state there is no right to appeal, would break the Cartel in normal courts of law.

Worst set up since Blackadder enjoyed a tasty pigeon casserole
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Postby zuricity » Fri Dec 01, 2023 11:17 am

patrickblue wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:
john68 wrote:
zuricity wrote:surely if there was an issue HMG Tax inspectors would be calling around ?

Not sure if I am correct Zurich, but if the Prem investigators had found any evidence of illegal activity, I believe they would have already been legally bound to report such illegal activities to the authorities...(police/HMRC?).
And surely, if the Prem had laid those 115 charges against City they would have done so because they had evidence of City's behaviour. Why then have they not acted on that information already?
They were quick to act against Everton, the rags etc and although a slightly different scenario, action against Abramoviic and |Chelsea were pretty swift too.

The timing of the charges, the day before the Govt was due to issue its policy on a new independent football regulatory body, leaves me to think that the Prem/FA needed to publicly show they were able to regulate the Premier League.
The original charge sheet against City contained a number of mistakes that City had to advise their Prem accusers to correct. Obviously this document was done hurriedly, quite likely to coincide or preempt the Govt announcement.

There also seems to be an issue with the secrecy of it all. The Prem have been quite open when dealing with other clubs but created a wall of silence around the City charges......Why? And, why have the Prem stated that there is no right of appeal against any verdict?

It would seem the Prem have hurriedly made the charges based on what they think City might have done but have no or not enough evidence to make those charges stick. They now seem to be trying to find the evidence, any evidence, to support those charges. If that is the case, surely charges are usually brought based on already collected evidence.
Very thoughtful analysis John, but the conduct of the cartel controlled racket aka the PL does not deserve such careful attention. They are bunch of corrupt parasites who have relentlessly stoked hatred of our club using their despicable client media. We should ban all their lackeys from our ground and sue the red shirt clubs until they are extinct.

Indeed they have.
And by making these charges, then refusing to say or do anything about them, the PL are attempting to damage City's reputation. A lot of media opinion is now pushing the line that it;s City who are using delaying tactics with no reference to what the PL's position is.
It's like that old chestnut, the Rodri handball. That could have been cleared up and clarified at the time, but the powers that be thought it better to leave it as a stick for others to beat us with,
These charges are similar tactics IMO.

Rodris Handball was cleared up at the time ! The game was restarted by Edison taking a free kick for the offside leading up to the ball going out for a corner.

Nothing further to discuss, but thicko Everton, Rags ans Scouse2 fans just don't get it. They are so thick it is pointless to discuss with them.
zuricity
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Fri Dec 01, 2023 11:45 am

zuricity wrote:Well Carl, they cannot charge City for not co-operating, if the let everything out to the media before they talk to City or even charge City.Which is what they did.

Furthermore to state there is no right to appeal, would break the Cartel in normal courts of law.

Worst set up since Blackadder enjoyed a tasty pigeon casserole

The ‘not cooperating’ is hard for us to get out of , regardless of our justified reasoning for doing so - this will ‘ probably’ be the only charge that could stick .

At the end of the day , I don’t really give a fuck if we are relegated or deducted points as it will galvanise the club even more and we will just come back stronger.

Also , the boos from from the crowd , to all and sundry, will be fucking epic .
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby blues2win » Fri Dec 01, 2023 1:09 pm

That idiot Richard Keys fuming that City were allowed a date for the hearing before the Commission. If we have it’s because both sides have hot shot lawyers ( don’t think the PL don’t) and diaries have to match. Prick.
blues2win
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: david silva

Postby patrickblue » Fri Dec 01, 2023 3:23 pm

zuricity wrote:
patrickblue wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:
john68 wrote:
zuricity wrote:surely if there was an issue HMG Tax inspectors would be calling around ?

Not sure if I am correct Zurich, but if the Prem investigators had found any evidence of illegal activity, I believe they would have already been legally bound to report such illegal activities to the authorities...(police/HMRC?).
And surely, if the Prem had laid those 115 charges against City they would have done so because they had evidence of City's behaviour. Why then have they not acted on that information already?
They were quick to act against Everton, the rags etc and although a slightly different scenario, action against Abramoviic and |Chelsea were pretty swift too.

The timing of the charges, the day before the Govt was due to issue its policy on a new independent football regulatory body, leaves me to think that the Prem/FA needed to publicly show they were able to regulate the Premier League.
The original charge sheet against City contained a number of mistakes that City had to advise their Prem accusers to correct. Obviously this document was done hurriedly, quite likely to coincide or preempt the Govt announcement.

There also seems to be an issue with the secrecy of it all. The Prem have been quite open when dealing with other clubs but created a wall of silence around the City charges......Why? And, why have the Prem stated that there is no right of appeal against any verdict?

It would seem the Prem have hurriedly made the charges based on what they think City might have done but have no or not enough evidence to make those charges stick. They now seem to be trying to find the evidence, any evidence, to support those charges. If that is the case, surely charges are usually brought based on already collected evidence.
Very thoughtful analysis John, but the conduct of the cartel controlled racket aka the PL does not deserve such careful attention. They are bunch of corrupt parasites who have relentlessly stoked hatred of our club using their despicable client media. We should ban all their lackeys from our ground and sue the red shirt clubs until they are extinct.

Indeed they have.
And by making these charges, then refusing to say or do anything about them, the PL are attempting to damage City's reputation. A lot of media opinion is now pushing the line that it;s City who are using delaying tactics with no reference to what the PL's position is.
It's like that old chestnut, the Rodri handball. That could have been cleared up and clarified at the time, but the powers that be thought it better to leave it as a stick for others to beat us with,
These charges are similar tactics IMO.

Rodris Handball was cleared up at the time ! The game was restarted by Edison taking a free kick for the offside leading up to the ball going out for a corner.

Nothing further to discuss, but thicko Everton, Rags ans Scouse2 fans just don't get it. They are so thick it is pointless to discuss with them.

When you say cleared up at the time, it was on the field, but no-one in authority (PL, match officials or PGMOL) stated what had happened during the furore that ensued. Even MOTD were unaware.
That's what I mean by leaving it as a stick for others to beat us with. Which they do constantly, journos pundits and opposition fans alike.

And just to add, Mike Riley has actually since apologised to Everton saying it should have been a penalty, plus if you google the incident, there is no mention of the offside. It's been buried as if it never happened.
So as far as I'm concerned it's never been cleared up as to all intents and purposes, it's showing City to get unfair advantage.
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby zuricity » Fri Dec 01, 2023 3:52 pm

^^^^^^^

couldn't give a toss what was written after the game.

fact is Ederson restarted the game with a free kick for Offside. Not interested in what bile Riley brings up after the game.

There is nothing to clear up.
zuricity
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Postby patrickblue » Fri Dec 01, 2023 4:27 pm

zuricity wrote:^^^^^^^

fact is Ederson restarted the game with a free kick for Offside. Not interested in what bile Riley brings up after the game.

Whether you give a toss is irrelevant to the post you answered.
The point is that the powers that be are trying to damage the club's reputation and these charges hanging about forever is doing just that.
The Rodri thing was just another example.
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby zuricity » Fri Dec 01, 2023 4:40 pm

patrickblue wrote:

The point is that the powers that be are trying to damage the club's reputation and these charges hanging about forever is doing just that.

Then perhaps your Rodri example was misplaced. Who are the powers that be ? Name them, they needed to be listed and brought to the fore.

they need to be held responsible for wasting everybody's time, for enhancing the anger and outrage between sets of fans.For endless bs in the Media.

It's like the ifab team making big about allowing a corner to be taken when the ball is placed outside the quarter circle. All getting paid big money for such dross, so fans in the corner zone can call the player out. I love the way Alvarez purposefully places the ball well behind the line. as if 10 cm makes a difference.
zuricity
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Postby patrickblue » Fri Dec 01, 2023 4:51 pm

zuricity wrote:
patrickblue wrote:

Then perhaps your Rodri example was misplaced. Who are the powers that be ? Name them, they needed to be listed and brought to the fore.

they need to held responsible for wasting everybody's time, for enhancing the anger and outrage between sets of fans.For endless bs in the Media.

It's like the ifab team making big about allowing a corner to be taken when the ball is placed outside the quarter circle. All getting paid big money for such dross, so fans in the corner zone can call the player out. I love the way Alvarez purposefully places the ball well behind the line. as if 10 cm makes a difference.

I wouldn't say it was misplaced at all. It's damaged the club's reputation which was the intention, as are these charges and the way they are being handled.

As for the powers that be, you're just acting like a dick asking that, you know as well as anyone else.
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby zuricity » Fri Dec 01, 2023 6:22 pm

patrickblue wrote:
zuricity wrote:
patrickblue wrote:

they need to held responsible for wasting everybody's time, for enhancing the anger and outrage between sets of fans.For endless bs in the Media.

I wouldn't say it was misplaced at all. It's damaged the club's reputation which was the intention, as are these charges and the way they are being handled.

As for the powers that be, you're just acting like a dick asking that, you know as well as anyone else.

Not at all.
Where is the evidence Rodri's non event handball in the Everton game damaged Citys reputation?

We read in various hys comments about Rodri not from the powers that be, but from airheaded scouse or rags fans Like the inane 115 comments.

Powers that be? Do you mean the PL board?, the sky organised TV ?, The FA ? UEFA ? BBC ? All of which are possible. The group of 14?
zuricity
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Postby patrickblue » Fri Dec 01, 2023 8:27 pm

zuricity wrote:
patrickblue wrote:
zuricity wrote:
patrickblue wrote:

Not at all.
Where is the evidence Rodri's non event handball in the Everton game damaged Citys reputation?

We read in various hys comments about Rodri not from the powers that be, but from airheaded scouse or rags fans Like the inane 115 comments.

Powers that be? Do you mean the PL board?, the sky organised TV ?, The FA ? UEFA ? BBC ? All of which are possible. The group of 14?

Maybe you don't think that being made to look as if we were being favoured by the officials on MOTD and all the media that weekend was damaging to the clubs reputation, then fair enough.
And at the end of the day, that's where peoples views are formed, airhead scouse and rag fans or not.
And as you well know I'm talking about those with power and influence who wish to do City harm.

Anyway, enough of the Everton thing, if you're happy with the way it was dealt with, fair enough. I'm certainly not.
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby johnny crossan » Fri Dec 01, 2023 9:40 pm

Cartel charges confected from lies by thieves for racketeers whose sole aim is to destroy City.
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Bluemoon4610 » Fri Dec 01, 2023 10:49 pm

johnny crossan wrote:Cartel charges confected from lies by thieves for racketeers whose sole aim is to destroy City.

115 made-up charges described perfectly in 16 words. Take a bow, JC.
Bluemoon4610
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby johnny crossan » Fri Dec 01, 2023 11:09 pm

Bluemoon4610 wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:Cartel charges confected from lies by thieves for racketeers whose sole aim is to destroy City.

Thanks - I tried to squeeze in 'parasites' but it was too long :lol:
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Bluemoon4610 » Sat Dec 02, 2023 8:36 am

johnny crossan wrote:
Bluemoon4610 wrote:

Thanks - I tried to squeeze in 'parasites' but it was too long :lol:

:lol: :lol:
Bluemoon4610
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby zabbadabbado » Thu Dec 07, 2023 4:23 pm

This 100%

Hence why we are challenging them.

Not cooperating is because the Club felt the Cartel Clubs operating Premier League were going way beyond what was to be expected when looking in to City business practices. Liverpool literally hacked our scouting Network.

The 115 literally amount to a few Charges repeated over a period of time accumulating.

My feeling is we will will be exonerated of any wrong doing. But be punished with a fine for nor cooperating fully. And accused of being responsible for bringing it on our selves for not fully cooperating. After acquittal. It wont please the flaming Pitchforks of MSM Who will get to work creating another angle of attack.
zabbadabbado
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: man city
My favourite player is: KDB

Postby Dunnylad » Thu Dec 07, 2023 7:34 pm

Is all the noise around this finally affecting us? Last time we were galvanised by it, but the PL have already thrown the book at Everton and it took an appeal to beat UEFA. Maybe this is beginning to affect some of the players, some who will surely be sharply off if we are found guilty, particularly the new lads who don’t have the same affinity with the club. There doesn’t seem to be a day that goes by without someone mentioning the 100+ charges. It was even suggested we should face a points deduction for our third infringement of not controlling our players.
"F****d it up,
Shot my Load,
Spewed onto the Motorway Shoulder,
I Could Have Been Somebody Special."
Dunnylad
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

My favourite player is: Georgi Kinkladze

Postby johnny crossan » Mon Dec 11, 2023 9:20 pm

This is from a well-known redshirt fanzine

https://docdro.id/HstHMVt
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby zuricity » Mon Dec 11, 2023 10:16 pm

johnny crossan wrote:This is from a well-known redshirt fanzine

It is an interesting read.

Nevertheless you have to ask, HTF does it get so bad that you need to involve Laywers ?? Rip off merchants . all Lawyers are a rip off

The perpetrators of FFP need to be brought before a court of law, What they did was completely against Company Laws and Free Markets.
zuricity
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Postby salford city » Tue Dec 12, 2023 7:16 am

zuricity wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:This is from a well-known redshirt fanzine

It is an interesting read.

Nevertheless you have to ask, HTF does it get so bad that you need to involve Laywers ?? Rip off merchants . all Lawyers are a rip off

The perpetrators of FFP need to be brought before a court of law, What they did was completely against Company Laws and Free Markets.

Read yesterday that Gill is leading the opposition to UEFA president being re-elected Seems the cartel have not been impressed with his tenure and his failure to stop little City from conquering europe
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum