City Launch Legal Challenge Against PL Charges & Barrister

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: City Launch Legal Challenge Against PL Charges & Barrist

Postby CTID Hants » Fri May 03, 2024 11:15 pm

PeterParker wrote:This is going to be biblical.
Come on, City. Finish them.

Time to calm down PP, as much I, nay all of us want it to be true ....... that statement is SO Tolmy-esk.... "a mate of mate who might work at the club"

My concern is like others we will make a brief "we are cleared" statement and nowt else, meaning that every other spastic will say we got away with it again.....

The club has the legal firepower they should use most effectively once we are absolved!
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Fri May 03, 2024 11:59 pm

For those worrying about post 'not guilty verdict' comments still slating us - believe me , any LIBEL out there after this and the club WILL SUE.

You can bank on it.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby zuricity » Sat May 04, 2024 5:23 am

CTID Hants wrote:

Time to calm down PP, as much I, nay all of us want it to be true ....... that statement is SO Tolmy-esk.... "a mate of mate who might work at the club"

My concern is like others we will make a brief "we are cleared" statement and nowt else, meaning that every other spastic will say we got away with it again.....

The club has the legal firepower they should use most effectively once we are absolved!

However you look at this. Whenever there is an ounce of scandal , the press and especially Arsewipe media like the Fail, the page three and other rag mags jump on it. Kyle babysitting , phil's mum , whatever.

This is being kept quiet because they don't know how to react
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Postby CTID Hants » Sat May 04, 2024 8:16 am

zuricity wrote:
CTID Hants wrote:

However you look at this. Whenever there is an ounce of scandal , the press and especially Arsewipe media like the Fail, the page three and other rag mags jump on it. Kyle babysitting , phil's mum , whatever.

You know what, the club should do a docu-drama like the post office scandal portraying the sad fucks desperate to find us guilty and employ some odd characters to play them.

Joe Pasquale to play spit garragher

Lou from little Britain to play simon jordan

And so on.....
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby patrickblue » Sat May 04, 2024 9:07 am

CTID Hants wrote:

In fairness, that was just taken direct from the twitter post.
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby PeterParker » Sat May 04, 2024 9:56 am

CTID Hants wrote:

I am confident the club will not bend over and will do them, that is why I am certain we will make this a proper statement of: fuck with us and we will wear your skin.
We took UEFA by their neck and nobody robbed us since. I am certain the big boys in our club will make this absolutely something top.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Kippax Sean » Sat May 04, 2024 10:08 am

If we are cleared of charges and making it know we'll be playing hardball and legally going after all the fuckwits that have been trying to crucify us, it'll be better than winning the chumps league this season and make up for the semi final disappointment. Regardless of fa cup and league outcome we can all fucking have a massive celebration. Please let all the rumours be true.
Kippax Sean
Tevez's Golfing Holiday

My favourite player is: Kun Aguero / Neil mcnab

Postby patrickblue » Sat May 04, 2024 10:22 am

Kippax Sean wrote:If we are cleared of charges and making it know we'll be playing hardball and legally going after all the fuckwits that have been trying to crucify us, it'll be better than winning the chumps league this season and make up for the semi final disappointment. Regardless of fa cup and league outcome we can all fucking have a massive celebration. Please let all the rumours be true.

It's actually quite reassuring that the only denial comes from the Daily Mail, who habitually lie for headlines. It's actually quite funny reading the garbage they write, it's patently obvious they're trying to wedge themselves up red scouses arses as their stablemate rag the sun is banned there. Trouble is, the scousers hate the DM darlings, the tories as much as they hate city.
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby Indianablue » Sun May 05, 2024 8:32 am

patrickblue wrote:
Kippax Sean wrote:If we are cleared of charges and making it know we'll be playing hardball and legally going after all the fuckwits that have been trying to crucify us, it'll be better than winning the chumps league this season and make up for the semi final disappointment. Regardless of fa cup and league outcome we can all fucking have a massive celebration. Please let all the rumours be true.

It's actually quite reassuring that the only denial comes from the Daily Mail, who habitually lie for headlines. It's actually quite funny reading the garbage they write, it's patently obvious they're trying to wedge themselves up red scouses arses as their stablemate rag the sun is banned there. Trouble is, the scousers hate the DM darlings, the tories as much as they hate city.

DM were always the best paper for sports reporting, but with the advent of social media and on line reporting it's just click bait journalism. Martin Samuel was the last vestige of respect it had.
Indianablue
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Francis Lee

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Sun May 05, 2024 9:17 pm

This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Harry Dowd scored
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Derry/Londonderry/Doire/Maiden City - Originally from Hyde Cheshire
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Original Dub » Sun May 05, 2024 9:42 pm

That's very interesting.

So the club are now sending the letters. Don't think they'd do that unless they knew what was coming.

Fantastic
"Alvarez haters must be squirming"
Original Dub
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: Haaland

Postby Mase » Sun May 05, 2024 10:07 pm

Harry Dowd scored wrote:Mr Goldbridge not very happy -:

https://x.com/KippaxWill/status/1787214739552034975

Got to be easily the thickest cunt around that guy. Gets a letter from City’s lawyers about the use of the term “cheating” so he repeats it on this clip. Fuckin moron.

BTW mate, just got back from Springsteen. Still the best to ever do it. 3+ hours straight non-stop. My dad was made up, nice one for mentioning it!
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Original Dub » Sun May 05, 2024 10:32 pm

Mase, Springsteen is absolutely in the top echelon.

Of course, music is subjective and others will not like him but his back catalogue is insane. And diverse as fuck.

Glad you enjoyed it, I've seen him three times over here.

I'll always remember the dj in mary ds playing Born in the USA before that Middlesbrough game, after the glazer take over was just confirmed.

He's the boss
Original Dub
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Original Dub » Sun May 05, 2024 10:33 pm

Btw check out springsteen on Broadway on Netflix.

There's a song about his mum that tipped me over the edge :cry:
Original Dub
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Sun May 05, 2024 10:55 pm

Mase wrote:
Harry Dowd scored wrote:Mr Goldbridge not very happy -:

https://x.com/KippaxWill/status/1787214739552034975

Got to be easily the thickest cunt around that guy. Gets a letter from City’s lawyers about the use of the term “cheating” so he repeats it on this clip. Fuckin moron.

BTW mate, just got back from Springsteen. Still the best to ever do it. 3+ hours straight non-stop. My dad was made up, nice one for mentioning it!

Wow that’s great especially for your dad, he is the Boss still, great live, don’t know how he does the 3 hours, same at Dublin too. Happy you had good time
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Harry Dowd scored
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Derry/Londonderry/Doire/Maiden City - Originally from Hyde Cheshire

Postby Mase » Mon May 06, 2024 7:00 am

Original Dub wrote:Mase, Springsteen is absolutely in the top echelon.

Of course, music is subjective and others will not like him but his back catalogue is insane. And diverse as fuck.

Glad you enjoyed it, I've seen him three times over here.

I'll always remember the dj in mary ds playing Born in the USA before that Middlesbrough game, after the glazer take over was just confirmed.

He's the boss

He’s class mate. Second time for me seeing him - first time in 2016 at the Etihad. Went with my mum then and knew my dad loved him so took my dad this time around. A very very long day - got into Cardiff at 11am, was told by the parking guy that there was no more disabled parking (my dad uses a wheelchair to get about) as people were queuing up since 8am - doors didn’t open until 4pm and he came on at 7pm!!!!! Madness.

But a brilliant day nonetheless. 75 years old and still bouncing around like he’s in his prime. It was amazing.

Like you say, his back catalogue is ridiculous. You could put on his songs and shuffle them and end up listening to one you’ve not heard before. Racing in the Street is my favourite and the other month I realised he’d done a demo version of it that was slightly different to the released one (someone on here may have told me about it actually).

No Surrender is another favourite of mine and I used some of the lyrics from that to quote at my mums funeral - he played that which meant a lot.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby MIAMCFC » Mon May 06, 2024 7:20 am

zuricity wrote:
CTID Hants wrote:

Crazy to think that A certain Rag Legend can shag his brothers wife for a decade slap a couple of ladies have it dropped in court he wanders about as though nothing happened. The likes of Custers. And Co burying it… for years. The new ATHLETIC being drip fed the gos from a previous SKY employee running Old Toilets media when it suits Jim. Nothng. has changed and. As I have said previously the two red clubs are as vile as each other. How other clubs fans see us as the enemy is as crazy.
MIAMCFC
Horlock's Aggressive Walk

Postby Outcast » Tue May 07, 2024 1:48 pm

Simon is at it again on talkshite.

Has he not received his letter yet? His face went red, he was talking through gritted teeth and struggling to contain himself. I'm starting to think the cunt is a Zionist, it's only explanation to his weird obseesed unwarranted hate, not to mention he has a very cosy strange relationship with Daniel Levy, constantly defending Spurs, just weird.
Outcast
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby zuricity » Tue May 07, 2024 4:29 pm

Original Dub wrote:Btw check out springsteen on Broadway on Netflix.

Seen the Boss so many times, was at one of the first set of Broadway shows too.

Last Summer he had some stomach problems that clearly affected his singing. Seems over it now.

I'll be seeing him again in Stockholm in July.

The rest of the family in Manc have to boll off down to Etihad South to see him.

Best ever almost four hours worth everytime
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Postby Indianablue » Sun May 12, 2024 7:36 pm

zuricity wrote:
Original Dub wrote:Btw check out springsteen on Broadway on Netflix.

Seen the Boss so many times, was at one of the first set of Broadway shows too.

Last Summer he had some stomach problems that clearly affected his singing. Seems over it now.

I'll be seeing him again in Stockholm in July.

The rest of the family in Manc have to boll off down to Etihad South to see him.

Best ever almost four hours worth everytime

Great act and a good read but slightly off piste
Indianablue
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: Francis Lee

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum