City v Rags Official Match Thread *****

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: City v Rags Official Match Thread *****

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun Mar 07, 2021 7:14 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:
Outcast wrote:
Harry Dowd scored wrote:
Outcast wrote:
Harry Dowd scored wrote:All I need now is that motherless fuck outcast to come on here with his shit and I will combust

Are you fucking obsessed with me you weird potato grower?

I'm surprised you don't support the rags or vermins seeing where you live.

Bring it on paddy

Fuck off you twat it was you that started the insults, thank fuck the schools are back tomorrow, by the way you numb cunt, just because you live in a place doesn’t mean you were born there, I come from Manchester you brainless twat

Ermm I've never ever commented on any of your posts, you'll find that you started this shit, I can dig it out if you like. Get back in your potato soup grandad, sounds like you're having a heart attack

yes boys! this is the internet we all know and love. none of this 2020s woke, cancel culture shit. keep it going

You beat me to it.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby dick dastardley » Sun Mar 07, 2021 7:15 pm

Peps master plan let the swamp donkeys win and Woodward keeps gollum in charge as shit as they are!!
Btw sterling needs benching and needs to realise he's not the Billy big ball he thinks he is, KDB totally out of form needs to be given time to get his mojo back but coming on after the HR for a few games, foden and Silva to start
Support the badge, players come and go along with managers!!!
dick dastardley
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Hazy2 » Sun Mar 07, 2021 7:18 pm

salford city wrote:
s1ty m wrote:
Tokyo Blue wrote:Pep is an arrogant cunt. He either has no idea what derbies mean to us or he doesn’t care. That was fucking pathetic, again, for the Nth time. Wrong team, unwillingness to change, massive brain fart against the munes yet again.

Mind you, the 21 games before it were ok, I suppose.

Title is ours. I do wonder if Pep understands City fans and the relevance of this fixture. I genuinely don't think he does.

This for me . I feel fucking sick that is fucking ridiculous. Thats how it feel Pep and yet, here we are again. The league is won and that is what we serve up again- not impressed or good enough

Pep you had a mare son. 100 lines I must do better v the scum
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Mase » Sun Mar 07, 2021 7:21 pm

Hazy2 wrote:
salford city wrote:
s1ty m wrote:
Tokyo Blue wrote:Pep is an arrogant cunt. He either has no idea what derbies mean to us or he doesn’t care. That was fucking pathetic, again, for the Nth time. Wrong team, unwillingness to change, massive brain fart against the munes yet again.

Title is ours. I do wonder if Pep understands City fans and the relevance of this fixture. I genuinely don't think he does.

This for me . I feel fucking sick that is fucking ridiculous. Thats how it feel Pep and yet, here we are again. The league is won and that is what we serve up again- not impressed or good enough

Pep doesn’t see anything wrong Hazy. He’s literally said after the match our strikers weren’t on form today. That’s it. He thinks he played well! The guy is the biggest narcissist in world football.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun Mar 07, 2021 7:22 pm

Hazy2 wrote:
salford city wrote:
s1ty m wrote:

No...100 lines was when he first embarrassed us fans against the scum at home...then he did it again...and again..............and today makes it another 'again'.

He doesn't need to write lines...the arrogant bald prick needs a slap on the head till it sinks in that playing Sterling (I wont even go into the other fucking stupid inclusions he made in the starting line up) will be a waste of time.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby PeterParker » Sun Mar 07, 2021 7:24 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:
salford city wrote:
s1ty m wrote:

No...100 lines was when he first embarrassed us fans against the scum at home...then he did it again...and again..............and today makes it another 'again'.

He doesn't need to write lines...the arrogant bald prick needs a slap on the head till it sinks in that playing Sterling (I wont even go into the other fucking stupid inclusions he made in the starting line up) will be a waste of time.

Don't pick on Sterling or the stats will come.
Here a stat. He is going on 22 games without a goal vs the rags.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby CTID Hants » Sun Mar 07, 2021 7:24 pm

Harry Dowd scored wrote:From the start this was a total fuck up

Yep and it's your fault for fucking up the thread title...... ;-)

Jesus, is the reason we fucked this, 35 seconds he conceded a Penner which he had not right being anywhere near. We had 4 or 5 other players shepherding martial away from goal.

After that we were on the back foot, kdb pass was way off and gave the ball away time after time. Cancelo wasn't dealing with the pace of rashford and martial down their left side, which they clearly exploited time after time.

I am as pissed as anyone at losing a Derby, but I will get over it quicker than previous losses to those turds.

Will I get my knickers in a twist enough to give me a coronary, no I won't.

We will still win the league, today would have been the icing on that cake, but it wasn't to be. Will I have rags mouthing me off because they won, no I fucking won't because they have nowt to crow about, 3 points whoop fucking whoop. They all know it was gifted to them after 35 seconds, did they serve us our arse on a plate , did they fuck as like.

We go again against the saint's on Wednesday, normal service will be resumed and the rag cunts will still be at least 11 points behind us, the cunts.

Ogs gets to keep his job, they will remain second fiddle to us period.

CTID
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Sun Mar 07, 2021 7:27 pm

I bet there will be some delighted journalists in the press tomorrow, the rags will be praised for ending the record run, and probably saying if we do not beat Southampton the wheels have come off and we will implode. I now am convinced Pep doesn’t get the rivalry between us and the rags.
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Harry Dowd scored
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Derry/Londonderry/Doire/Maiden City - Originally from Hyde Cheshire
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Sun Mar 07, 2021 7:29 pm

CTID Hants wrote:
Harry Dowd scored wrote:From the start this was a total fuck up

Yep and it's your fault for fucking up the thread title...... ;-)

Jesus, is the reason we fucked this, 35 seconds he conceded a Penner which he had not right being anywhere near. We had 4 or 5 other players shepherding martial away from goal.

After that we were on the back foot, kdb pass was way off and gave the ball away time after time. Cancelo wasn't dealing with the pace of rashford and martial down their left side, which they clearly exploited time after time.

I am as pissed as anyone at losing a Derby, but I will get over it quicker than previous losses to those turds.

Will I get my knickers in a twist enough to give me a coronary, no I won't.

We will still win the league, today would have been the icing on that cake, but it wasn't to be. Will I have rags mouthing me off because they won, no I fucking won't because they have nowt to crow about, 3 points whoop fucking whoop. They all know it was gifted to them after 35 seconds, did they serve us our arse on a plate , did they fuck as like.

We go again against the saint's on Wednesday, normal service will be resumed and the rag cunts will still be at least 11 points behind us, the cunts.

Ogs gets to keep his job, they will remain second fiddle to us period.

CTID

How did I fuck up the thread title, tell me then I will not do it again
Harry Dowd scored
Paul Power's Tash

Postby PeterParker » Sun Mar 07, 2021 7:32 pm

Harry Dowd scored wrote:I bet there will be some delighted journalists in the press tomorrow, the rags will be praised for ending the record run, and probably saying if we do not beat Southampton the wheels have come off and we will implode. I now am convinced Pep doesn’t get the rivalry between us and the rags.

At this point, there is more than the rivalry, pal.
I would accept a defeat when the other team is superior, but 4 losses in less than two years vs the rags, all due to brainfarts all of us could see are not acceptable.

Imho, we've just seen the trailer of the end of this season's movie.
At some point, in a critical moment from now until may, a brainfart from him or one of the usual suspects (Sterling, Mahrez, Jesus) will knock us out of the UCL and we will start over with the usual nonsense, another year of hope and another year of planning.
Last edited by PeterParker on Sun Mar 07, 2021 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Sun Mar 07, 2021 7:35 pm

PeterParker wrote:
Harry Dowd scored wrote:I bet there will be some delighted journalists in the press tomorrow, the rags will be praised for ending the record run, and probably saying if we do not beat Southampton the wheels have come off and we will implode. I now am convinced Pep doesn’t get the rivalry between us and the rags.

At this point, there is more than the rivalry, pal.
I would accept a defeat when the other team is superior, but 4 losses in less than two years vs the rags, all due to brainfarts all of us could see are not acceptable.

Imho, we've just seen the trailer of the end of this season's movie.
At some point, in a critical moment from now until may, a brainfart from him or one of the usual suspects (Sterling, Mahrez, Jesus) will knock us out of the UCL and we will start over with the usual nonsense, another year of home and another year of planning.

That sounds about right to me
Harry Dowd scored
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Hazy2 » Sun Mar 07, 2021 7:42 pm

Mase wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:
salford city wrote:
s1ty m wrote:

Pep doesn’t see anything wrong Hazy. He’s literally said after the match our strikers weren’t on form today. That’s it. He thinks he played well! The guy is the biggest narcissist in world football.

He is also responsible for the past 3 or 4 months. Mase I’m I’ll but bigger picture is we are ok.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Dubciteh » Sun Mar 07, 2021 7:50 pm

The more i think of sterlings misses the more angry i get.

I like sterling but he is the biggest bottler in football.
derby day the scores were level,
then the goat was fed by neville,
silly boy should know for sure,
feed the goat and he will score!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dubciteh
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: CTID
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby CTID Hants » Sun Mar 07, 2021 7:56 pm

Harry Dowd scored wrote: I now am convinced Pep doesn’t get the rivalry between us and the rags.

Pep's one game at a time tells you he doesn't see or understand what a Derby is to us the fans.

Similarly, his ability to hook a player off on a Hattrick is another bug bear of mine.

Oh and p.s. format for match day thread is

*** City or Man City vs 'X team name' official match thread*** ;-) also if you've started the pre match thread you can just edit thread title rather than starting w
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby zuricity » Sun Mar 07, 2021 8:04 pm

I have to admit it is a weird reverse psychology Pep plays . Letting the rags win this - so we can beat them in the FA Cup semi ...
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Sun Mar 07, 2021 8:12 pm

CTID Hants wrote:
Harry Dowd scored wrote: I now am convinced Pep doesn’t get the rivalry between us and the rags.

Pep's one game at a time tells you he doesn't see or understand what a Derby is to us the fans.

Similarly, his ability to hook a player off on a Hattrick is another bug bear of mine.

*** City or Man City vs 'X team name' official match thread*** ;-) also if you've started the pre match thread you can just edit thread title rather than starting w

Yeah I thought that is what I did what was wrong?
Harry Dowd scored
Paul Power's Tash

Postby brite blu sky » Sun Mar 07, 2021 8:18 pm

zuricity wrote:I have to admit it is a weird reverse psychology Pep plays . Letting the rags win this - so we can beat them in the FA Cup semi ...

Brutal on the fans if true.
[center]Image[/center]
brite blu sky
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby PeterParker » Sun Mar 07, 2021 8:19 pm

Harry Dowd scored wrote:
CTID Hants wrote:

I agree with Hans, pal. Usually the official game thread starts with an hour before the game so I can moan if we are one up yet.
Also the Post match become the Official One.

So after Pep, the players and Taylor, you are responsible :D
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Sun Mar 07, 2021 8:20 pm

I know I am clutching at straws here, but rags and Leicester winning makes it more difficult foe dippers to get top four
Harry Dowd scored
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Sun Mar 07, 2021 8:22 pm

PeterParker wrote:
Harry Dowd scored wrote:
CTID Hants wrote:

I agree with Hans, pal. Usually the official game thread starts with an hour before the game so I can moan if we are one up yet.
Also the Post match become the Official One.

So after Pep, the players and Taylor, you are responsible :D

Will have to take that on the chin, but you did post are we one up yet ah well fuck it will leave it to the experts in future
Harry Dowd scored
Paul Power's Tash

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum