City v Rags Official Match Thread *****

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: City v Rags Official Match Thread *****

Postby zuricity » Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:44 pm

[quote="blues2win"]Ridiculous to be suicidal. Fantastic run had to come to an end. Obviously hurts that it did against these cunts. Awful start which let United play exclusively on the counter. Yes Pep got the team wrong. Walker should have started. Bernie and Phil in for Kevin and either Jesus or Raheem. Some people said that here. I didn’t. Kevin is a great player having a poor run. I expected him to play better. Walker’s absence was more surprising. Against teams with pace on the counter he should always play.

We move on.[/quote

you are most probably right. It might have sent a signal to the "top" players that they have to be "on the ball" all the time , so to speak. Tin tin was way off the mark today and i think he and Sterling need a good talking to. Sterling's misses today were shocking. Rags were made to look good.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:45 pm

From the start this was a total fuck up from Pep AGAIN in a big game, the players that have run their bollocks off to get us where we are were left out, this is a wake up call again, no way are we winning the CL with Pep he fucks up time and time again, he would be better if he didn’t have such an embarrassment of riches, am sick as sick can be
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Harry Dowd scored
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Derry/Londonderry/Doire/Maiden City - Originally from Hyde Cheshire
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Tokyo Blue » Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:46 pm

Pep is an arrogant cunt. He either has no idea what derbies mean to us or he doesn’t care. That was fucking pathetic, again, for the Nth time. Wrong team, unwillingness to change, massive brain fart against the munes yet again.

Mind you, the 21 games before it were ok, I suppose.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:48 pm

blues2win wrote:Ridiculous to be suicidal. Fantastic run had to come to an end. Obviously hurts that it did against these cunts. .

Obviously doesn't hurt you as much as it hurts some of us other fans.

Baldie , at times , shows us that he can be as good as Steve Bruce .

DISGRACEFUL by Baldie...4 fuckign times he has EMBARRASSED us fans when we play our DERBY MATCH.

This game means NOTHING to him...its just another game for him.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby s1ty m » Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:48 pm

Tokyo Blue wrote:Pep is an arrogant cunt. He either has no idea what derbies mean to us or he doesn’t care. That was fucking pathetic, again, for the Nth time. Wrong team, unwillingness to change, massive brain fart against the munes yet again.

Title is ours. I do wonder if Pep understands City fans and the relevance of this fixture. I genuinely don't think he does.
After the ball was centred, after the whistle blew...
s1ty m
David Silva's Silky Skills

Postby s1ty m » Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:49 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
blues2win wrote:Ridiculous to be suicidal. Fantastic run had to come to an end. Obviously hurts that it did against these cunts. .

Obviously doesn't hurt you as much as it hurts some of us other fans.

Baldie , at times , shows us that he can be as good as Steve Bruce .

DISGRACEFUL by Baldie...4 fuckign times he has EMBARRASSED us fans when we play our DERBY MATCH.

This game means NOTHING to him...its just another game for him.

It just is, Carl. Fucking fuming with him.
After the ball was centred, after the whistle blew...
s1ty m
David Silva's Silky Skills

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:50 pm

In addition to my post anybody who isn’t pissed off tonight is not a Manchester City fan, it’s horrible losing to them, I fucking hate it
Harry Dowd scored
Paul Power's Tash

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:50 pm

Tokyo Blue wrote:Pep is an arrogant cunt. He either has no idea what derbies mean to us or he doesn’t care. That was fucking pathetic, again, for the Nth time. Wrong team, unwillingness to change, massive brain fart against the munes yet again.

Can you imagine him at Barcelona and he just lost his 4th game against them........at the Nou Camp !!!!!!!!

He wouldn't be as fuckign smug in the post match interview as he will be in his post match interview today.

Arrogant cunt that he is .
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:53 pm

All I need now is that motherless fuck outcast to come on here with his shit and I will combust
Harry Dowd scored
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Tokyo Blue » Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:56 pm

s1ty m wrote:

Title is ours. I do wonder if Pep understands City fans and the relevance of this fixture. I genuinely don't think he does.

A part of me thinks he is trying to show that we are not important and that it is his vision, his control and his philosophy that matter, not the fans.

Is he doing this deliberately? I am beginning to wonder. It could be argued that it has happened too often in this same fixture to be chance.

Maybe he just had a massive bet on them to win.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby salford city » Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:57 pm

s1ty m wrote:

This for me . I feel fucking sick that is fucking ridiculous. Thats how it feel Pep and yet, here we are again. The league is won and that is what we serve up again- not impressed or good enough
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Outcast » Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:58 pm

Harry Dowd scored wrote:All I need now is that motherless fuck outcast to come on here with his shit and I will combust

Are you fucking obsessed with me you weird potato grower?

I'm surprised you don't support the rags or vermins seeing where you live.

Bring it on paddy
Outcast
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Sun Mar 07, 2021 7:01 pm

Outcast wrote:
Harry Dowd scored wrote:All I need now is that motherless fuck outcast to come on here with his shit and I will combust

Bring it on paddy

Fuck off you twat it was you that started the insults, thank fuck the schools are back tomorrow, by the way you numb cunt, just because you live in a place doesn’t mean you were born there, I come from Manchester you brainless twat
Harry Dowd scored
Paul Power's Tash

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun Mar 07, 2021 7:07 pm

You know what - this is the difference between the PeP lickers and just normal Man City fans......I dont really care about record wins or goals scored ect...dont get me wrOng , I'm happy to have them but what really really matters to me is that we beat the Man united's and Liverpool's...that matters greatly to me...more so than a winning fuckign run.

I am gutted today...and if you are a passionate Man City fan then you too will be as gutted as I am......don't get me wrong....I'm not 'suicidal' !!!!...............but I feel incredibly mega fuckign shit...worse feeling ever losing to these lot .............. and 100% I wont be shagging the Mrs tonight.

PeP got it wrong...again
Last edited by carl_feedthegoat on Sun Mar 07, 2021 7:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Mase » Sun Mar 07, 2021 7:07 pm

Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola, speaking to Sky Sports: "It was a fantastic game. United make incredibly high pressing and they are so fast on the counter. We played good....”
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Outcast » Sun Mar 07, 2021 7:07 pm

Harry Dowd scored wrote:
Outcast wrote:

Bring it on paddy

Fuck off you twat it was you that started the insults, thank fuck the schools are back tomorrow, by the way you numb cunt, just because you live in a place doesn’t mean you were born there, I come from Manchester you brainless twat

Ermm I've never ever commented on any of your posts, you'll find that you started this shit, I can dig it out if you like. Get back in your potato soup grandad, sounds like you're having a heart attack
Outcast

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Sun Mar 07, 2021 7:09 pm

Outcast wrote:
Harry Dowd scored wrote:
Outcast wrote:

Bring it on paddy

Ermm I've never ever commented on any of your posts, you'll find that you started this shit, I can dig it out if you like. Get back in your potato soup grandad, sounds like you're having a heart attack

You fucking idiot can’t you read, I was born in Hyde, you stupid idiot and what’s the the potato soup, what a wanker you are now fucking do one
Harry Dowd scored
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Outcast » Sun Mar 07, 2021 7:11 pm

Harry Dowd scored wrote:
Outcast wrote:
Harry Dowd scored wrote:
Outcast wrote:

Bring it on paddy

You fucking idiot can’t you read, I was born in Hyde, you stupid idiot and what’s the the potato soup, what a wanker you are now fucking do one

You're not very bright are you 'Arry', I bet your hands are trembling while you drool over your keyboard.
Outcast

Postby Nigels Tackle » Sun Mar 07, 2021 7:12 pm

Outcast wrote:
Harry Dowd scored wrote:
Outcast wrote:

Bring it on paddy

yes boys! this is the internet we all know and love. none of this 2020s woke, cancel culture shit. keep it going
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby Whassat » Sun Mar 07, 2021 7:13 pm

Really gutted. Jesus mistake at the beginning set the tone for the whole game. And the fucking commentators loved that. Man u this and Man u that. You would have thought they where a masterclass above City.
Whassat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester City, AIK
My favourite player is: The magician

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum