Haaland watch

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Haaland watch

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:34 pm

Hazy2 wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:Sancho- Haaland City must use this. I would not turn Messi down I think that is Khaldoon’s call.

So you’d rather have Messi than haaland ?

No.

So you would turn Messi down then if it was a choice between 1 or the other.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby failsworthblue » Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:51 pm

In our Owners I trust , no matter what Pep wants , they will be planning after him.

I think we will get Haaland , we might even get Messi as well , but that is more the commercial aspect.
failsworthblue
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Hazy2 » Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:58 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:Sancho- Haaland City must use this. I would not turn Messi down I think that is Khaldoon’s call.

So you’d rather have Messi than haaland ?

No.

So you would turn Messi down then if it was a choice between 1 or the other.

I would take both, but based on Peps abilities we would be fine without either. Haaland is the future Messi elevates us to where I think the owners vision is. Global brand as the world gets back to a new normal. 2 clubs can do it us and PSG. The rest are bust. Rule it all in Carl.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Mase » Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:38 pm

Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby sheblue » Fri Feb 19, 2021 11:40 pm

sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby Tokyo Blue » Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:03 am

He was ok in Family guy,

Is a Haaland watch like a Mickey Mouse watch?

I'm here all week.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby zuricity » Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:49 am

Tokyo Blue wrote:

He was ok in Family guy,

Is a Haaland watch like a Mickey Mouse watch?

I'm here all week.

they are the same , it's only Goofy Klopp's watch that goes backwards .

By the way, after 24 games last season (end of January ) Scouse2 were 19 points ahead of City on 70. (both with 24 games). As it stands now , we are 16 points ahead after 24 games.on 56 points ( clearly the PL is a little bit more competitive this season and the weird start didn't help us). As the Master of Swing , Robert McKenzie would say , "That is some swing to the right(eous)".
Last edited by zuricity on Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:30 am, edited 4 times in total.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby salford city » Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:23 am

Cannot fault him for trying to get double bubble for him and his player in 2 years hopefully the finances of the world have sorted themselves out and renegotiates - grudging respect for that
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Hazy2 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:38 am

salford city wrote:

Cannot fault him for trying to get double bubble for him and his player in 2 years hopefully the finances of the world have sorted themselves out and renegotiates - grudging respect for that

Football or Boxing at the elite level you have sharks ! Work with them , Navigate them, whatever they hold the cards. If we want
Haaland Txiki will have no choice or we are not getting him. It is that simple.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Mase » Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:52 am

Hazy2 wrote:
salford city wrote:

Football or Boxing at the elite level you have sharks ! Work with them , Navigate them, whatever they hold the cards. If we want

If Phil Foden’s agent tried to insert a clause for £35 million and would only sign for 2 years, then I’d tell him to do one.

Very shortsighted. What if his player gets a bad injury next year? And AC Milan don’t want to chance giving him a new contract?
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby zuricity » Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:52 am

Hazy2 wrote:
salford city wrote:

Not really. It's actually pretty dumb. He is a free agent in June 2021. So he could dump his agent and get a lot more. Most clubs don't want to work with his agent.

He will have a copy of the existing contract. So he could easily use the contingencies etc in the existing contract to negotiate without his agent. All he needs is to get a good lawyer to check the fine print. Furthermore he could let suitors make offers and have a Lawyer check them out for validity. Pretty dumb , if you ask me. Get rid of his agent , he'll make more money.
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Hazy2 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:44 am

zuricity wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:
salford city wrote:

Not really. It's actually pretty dumb. He is a free agent in June 2021. So he could dump his agent and get a lot more. Most clubs don't want to work with his agent.

He will have a copy of the existing contract. So he could easily use the contingencies etc in the existing contract to negotiate without his agent. All he needs is to get a good lawyer to check the fine print. Furthermore he could let suitors make offers and have a Lawyer check them out for validity. Pretty dumb , if you ask me. Get rid of his agent , he'll make more money.

Players tend to stick with 1 maybe 2 main agents in Haalands case why would he leave him , Dortmund was only a development move to the big 1. The agent is playing a blinder.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby zuricity » Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:33 am

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Think it is more to do with Borussia knowing a good deal for them ( also Sancho) than anything Haaland's agents is doing. His agent can't believe his luck.
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby City64 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:17 am

*Hype*
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Hazy2 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:48 am

No CL he moves. They are 6 points off top4 and look pants.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Outcast » Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:30 pm

If nappie moves to Real from PSG and we're willing to pay big buck and work with his agent, we got a chance.

This could end up Messi
Outcast
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City

Postby salford city » Sat Feb 20, 2021 2:04 pm

Outcast wrote:If nappie moves to Real from PSG and we're willing to pay big buck and work with his agent, we got a chance.

This could end up Messi

Madrid dont have a pot to piss in and with Spain being broke, they won't / can't be bailed out to fund this - certainly not this summer
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby CTID Hants » Sat Feb 20, 2021 2:24 pm

I'm going to leave this here as I don't want to resurrect the Messi thread.......

64's Twatter mate is implying that in order to encourage Lionel to stay at Barca, they're going after Sergio to team up with his mate!!

Surely out of respect us as a club Sergio wouldn't even entertain that?

I would have thought more than ever since Maradona died he would want to go home to be closer to his son and his dream of retiring at Indenpeniente.
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby Outcast » Sat Feb 20, 2021 2:27 pm

salford city wrote:
Outcast wrote:If nappie moves to Real from PSG and we're willing to pay big buck and work with his agent, we got a chance.

This could end up Messi

Madrid dont have a pot to piss in and with Spain being broke, they won't / can't be bailed out to fund this - certainly not this summer

True, I only said Real, they've not made any signings for the past two transfer windows, I think they're going through reconstruction and saving up a bob or two. They're not the super house they used to be and it may take them a decade to recover, who knows maybe even more. They're still dream move for many top players. We need to win the chimps league to enhance our rep to the next level, this is why they're doing all they can to stop us, it's the one piece missing from the jigsaw, it's a matter of time before we cross that line.
My point, I wouldn't dismiss Real, don't forget Chavs and rags have the finances to pull it off. if Juve flog drag queen, they're within a chance but very unlikely, as for Bayern, can't seem them paying that sort of fee, I wouldn't dismiss them though. Barca and vermins, not a chance.

As I said, If we are willing to pay, we'll be the favourites
Outcast
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City

Postby Mase » Sat Feb 20, 2021 2:28 pm

CTID Hants wrote:I'm going to leave this here as I don't want to resurrect the Messi thread.......

64's Twatter mate is implying that in order to encourage Lionel to stay at Barca, they're going after Sergio to team up with his mate!!

Surely out of respect us as a club Sergio wouldn't even entertain that?

I would have thought more than ever since Maradona died he would want to go home to be closer to his son and his dream of retiring at Indenpeniente.

I’d imagine we have plans lined up for Sergio when he decides to retire. Ambassador in South America or similar. That would likely go down the shitter if he fucked us about
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum