Things that Pep needs to sort out

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Things that Pep needs to sort out

Postby City64 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:29 pm

stupot wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:I think City64 is confusing playing LIKE SHIT with the best squad in the world to playing LIKE SHIT with a shit side.

To reiterate - we are playing average to shit, mainly because our manager cannot do his job properly - we all hope he can rectify this ''falling off a cliff '' moment in his managerial career.

And to reiterate your recent points. The manager has been shit for nearly 2 years now even though we've had 8 league games this season ( not the 11 you quoted)
and the season before last we won the domestic treble.

Bernardo's playing shit but it's all the managers fault.
David Silva is only doing it in a shit league with shit teams like Barca, Real Madrid, Atletico, Seville but Phil should play every week because he was outstanding for the national team against the mighty Iceland.

I'm sure you'll correct me if I'm wrong.

:lol: :lol: :lol: 8-)
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Mase » Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:51 pm

Real Sociedad have only played one of those teams mentioned above so far this season - they drew 0-0 against a poor Madrid side that sits fourth behind the mighty Villarreal.

To back up Carl re: Phil - I’m sure he’s been singing Foden’s praises since he came in to City’s first team and has been playing well, rather than just starting to since Foden played well against England.
Last edited by Mase on Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Outcast » Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:07 pm

Did I miss anything here?

City6004 talking shite again

Had Silva stayed we'd be top of the league 10 points clear ( let's not talk about last season when he was here)

Foden is shit and shouldn't play

Keep blaming the players, Not Pep's fault, let's move on
Outcast
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:12 pm

stupot wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:I think City64 is confusing playing LIKE SHIT with the best squad in the world to playing LIKE SHIT with a shit side.

To reiterate - we are playing average to shit, mainly because our manager cannot do his job properly - we all hope he can rectify this ''falling off a cliff '' moment in his managerial career.

And to reiterate your recent points. The manager has been shit for nearly 2 years now even though we've had 8 league games this season ( not the 11 you quoted)

David Silva is only doing it in a shit league with shit teams like Barca, Real Madrid, Atletico, Seville but Phil should play every week because he was outstanding for the national team against the mighty Iceland.

Considering he has had the most resources any manager has ever had in their life Id say yes , the manager has been shit since 2019/20 .
In your fuckign world coming second with nearly 20 points behind the winners and not getting past the QF of the CL (But winning the mickey mouse LC ) is tremendously successful.

The Spanish league is shite and has been for a while.

Foden has been outstanding more often than not and only a TiT like you would disagree.

Bernard Silva's performances went down hill when he was dropped and then used sparingly in positions that didn't play to his strengths.
Last edited by carl_feedthegoat on Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:14 pm

Outcast wrote:Did I miss anything here?

Had Silva stayed we'd be top of the league 10 points clear ( let's not talk about last season when he was here)

That about sums it up.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby stupot » Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:49 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
stupot wrote:

Considering he has had the most resources any manager has ever had in their life Id say yes , the manager has been shit since 2019/20 .
In your fuckign world coming second with nearly 20 points behind the winners and not getting past the QF of the CL (But winning the mickey mouse LC ) is tremendously successful.

Foden has been outstanding more often than not and only a TiT like you would disagree.

Bernard Silva's performances went down hill when he was dropped and then used sparingly in positions that didn't play to his strengths.

Right, so you're agreeing you're wrong now and the managers not been shit for 2 years - I didn't mention last season being good so you're wrong again.
I'd never call Foden, I think he's great but he's not the messiah you make him out to be. He's a young player who's in and out in term of top performances. His 1st England game against the mighty Iceland away he was very average and when Grealish came on for him he did more in 15 minutes or whatever it was than Foden did in his 70 odd .
Finally, regarding last season whilst i fully agree Pep got it wrong plenty of times- none more so than against Lyon I loved my trip to Wembley for the mickey mouse LC. As a season ticket holder since 1970 i'll never get bored or complacent about winning any trophy but if it's so mickey mouse how come it's never mickey mouse teams that win it and how come you've not stopped harping on about us losing in the 2nd leg of the semi in it despite us winning the tie.
stupot
De Jong's Tackle

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:03 pm

stupot wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
stupot wrote:

Right, so you're agreeing you're wrong now and the managers not been shit for 2 years - I didn't mention last season being good so you're wrong again.
I'd never call Foden, I think he's great but he's not the messiah you make him out to be. He's a young player who's in and out in term of top performances. His 1st England game against the mighty Iceland away he was very average and when Grealish came on for him he did more in 15 minutes or whatever it was than Foden did in his 70 odd .
Finally, regarding last season whilst i fully agree Pep got it wrong plenty of times- none more so than against Lyon I loved my trip to Wembley for the mickey mouse LC. As a season ticket holder since 1970 i'll never get bored or complacent about winning any trophy but if it's so mickey mouse how come it's never mickey mouse teams that win it and how come you've not stopped harping on about us losing in the 2nd leg of the semi in it despite us winning the tie.

Lets change 2 years for 1 season and lets say this season so far hes been shit as well...so , we are going on 2 seasons and hes fuckign shite so far.

I have never once said Foden is the Messiah - do you just make that up to give some glitter to your drivel ? - I said he is an unbelievable player (Top respected ex players claim this as well...so I'm in good company on that front)
Your analysis of him is beyond fuckign shit....he was MOTM and was rightly showered with accolades from everyone out there...even Scouse and Munchen ex players . players who actually played for England in the past.

Glad you agree the Papa Joe's ( :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ) cup is a Mickey mouse one.......and it is....more so now than before.

P.S I get pissed off whenever we lose ...even in friendlies.
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby City64 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:08 pm

Who said that ?
Stick to writing shit songs .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby City64 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:12 pm

stupot wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
stupot wrote:

Too much reason for Carl there pal after all he still thinks Donald Trump won the USA election......
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Outcast » Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:43 pm

City64 wrote:

Who said that ?

Hi City64

Please adjust your hearing aid and listen carefully;

You're best off being a cheerleader, happy clapping when we score. When it comes to analysing football, you're like Mendy of this site, best not get into a debate and just nod along.

Cheers
Outcast

Postby City64 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:00 pm

Outcast wrote:
City64 wrote:

Who said that ?

Hi City64

You're best off being a cheerleader, happy clapping when we score. When it comes to analysing football, you're like Mendy of this site, best not get into a debate and just nod along.

Cheers

Your a strange one for sure !
Mendy is fucking shite and Mahrez a total waste of space . If you actually read my posts properly you might not make such an arse of yourself. Oh and that useless cunt we have as a number 2 now he is fucking old !!!
So basically your reply was a bad as your song writing , have a nice evening !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Outcast » Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:20 pm

City64 wrote:
Outcast wrote:
City64 wrote:

Who said that ?

Hi City64

Cheers

Mendy is fucking shite and Mahrez a total waste of space . If you actually read my posts properly you might not make such an arse of yourself. Oh and that useless cunt we have as a number 2 now he is fucking old !!!

I have to say, you're not very bright city64. You come out swinging all over the place when challenged, again you remind me of Mendy, always out of form, clown of this site. Thanks for cheering me up this evening. I owe you a pint
Outcast

Postby City64 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:39 pm

Outcast wrote:
City64 wrote:
Outcast wrote:
City64 wrote:

Who said that ?

Hi City64

Cheers

I have to say, you're not very bright city64. You come out swinging all over the place when challenged, again you remind me of Mendy, always out of form, clown of this site. Thanks for cheering me up this evening. I owe you a pint

Fuck me what a weird cunt . Do they let you out every other day ?
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby sheblue » Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:47 pm

Pep needs to figure out a different way to play, because everybody else has figured his way of playing.
And it doesn't change enough.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby Scatman » Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:00 pm

sheblue wrote:Pep needs to figure out a different way to play, because everybody else has figured his way of playing.

That's pretty much it in a nutshell from what I can see. The players haven't gone shit, they've gone stale. Reinvigorate them.
Scatman
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby Mase » Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:06 pm

Scatman wrote:
sheblue wrote:Pep needs to figure out a different way to play, because everybody else has figured his way of playing.

That's pretty much it in a nutshell from what I can see. The players haven't gone shit, they've gone stale. Reinvigorate them.

There’s also no Kompany, Keane, Vieira, Terry type leader in that dressing room. That would help massively.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Outcast » Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:15 pm

Hi City64

Cheers[/quote]
So basically your reply was a bad as your song writing , have a nice evening ![/quote]

I have to say, you're not very bright city64. You come out swinging all over the place when challenged, again you remind me of Mendy, always out of form, clown of this site. Thanks for cheering me up this evening. I owe you a pint[/quote]
Fuck me what a weird cunt . Do they let you out every other day ?[/quote]

Can you define 'weird' without googling it bright spark?
Outcast

Postby Outcast » Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:17 pm

Outcast wrote:Hi City64

Cheers

So basically your reply was a bad as your song writing , have a nice evening ![/quote]

I have to say, you're not very bright city64. You come out swinging all over the place when challenged, again you remind me of Mendy, always out of form, clown of this site. Thanks for cheering me up this evening. I owe you a pint[/quote]

Can you define 'weird' without googling it bright spark?[/quote]

P.s if were in prison, I'd make you my bitch!
Outcast

Postby Outcast » Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:19 pm

Mase wrote:
Scatman wrote:

There’s also no Kompany, Keane, Vieira, Terry type leader in that dressing room. That would help massively.

I think Dias has potential, he'll need time. all the above had years to develop, problem is, our expectations are so high there is no room for error
Outcast

Postby City64 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:21 pm

Outcast wrote:
Outcast wrote:Hi City64

Cheers

Can you define 'weird' without googling it bright spark?[/quote]

P.s if were in prison, I'd make you my bitch![/quote]

Really ?
I doubt it very much .

Ps I think you a little too excited with all those quotes things . Or are you just nervous?
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum