Things that Pep needs to sort out

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Things that Pep needs to sort out

Postby salford city » Sun Dec 20, 2020 12:09 pm

CBEM wrote:Pep needs to put some of our players on shooting practice, Raz seems to be taking an age to unleash a shot and ends up running into traffic.

Never been Sterling's biggest fan but with our pedestrian buuldup, he has nowhere to go - he needs to be running onto balls he cannot stand his man or moreso, men up when every fucker is behind the ball. His finishing will always be poor when he has time to think but he isn't a striker and we also play him on the left to accommodate a flat track bully who offers very little to the team. Personally would play and stick with Torres left and Sterling right but Pep seems to have a thing for Mahrez and he wull start him Tuesday
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby johnny crossan » Sun Dec 20, 2020 1:40 pm

The reality underlying our relatively poor form is essentially that the other teams have worked us out. Brighton against Sheff Utd currently is a downmarket mirror of us v Spurs.
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun Dec 20, 2020 2:05 pm

johnny crossan wrote:The reality underlying our relatively poor form is essentially that the other teams have worked us out. Brighton against Sheff Utd currently is a downmarket mirror of us v Spurs.

Exactly - the manager does not seem to have nay fuckign plan B.
What irks me most is it can take 30 mins for us to have our first shot on target.....criminal.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum