Things that Pep needs to sort out

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Things that Pep needs to sort out

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Thu Nov 26, 2020 12:25 pm

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Mase wrote:
Foreverinbluedreams wrote:He's been our 8th most regular starter but ok.

I think the problem is when you look at the other seven that might be the reason we’re all pissed off. Who are they out of interest? Rodri, Ederson, Walker, Kev, Cancelo?

He argues for arguments sake Mase - even ex players are saying he doesn't play enough ...and then you have FIBD's analysis :roll:

I argue based on facts Carl, you should try it

Another lie of yours
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Thu Nov 26, 2020 12:26 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Mase wrote:
Foreverinbluedreams wrote:He's been our 8th most regular starter but ok.

I think the problem is when you look at the other seven that might be the reason we’re all pissed off. Who are they out of interest? Rodri, Ederson, Walker, Kev, Cancelo?

He argues for arguments sake Mase - even ex players are saying he doesn't play enough ...and then you have FIBD's analysis :roll:

I argue based on facts Carl, you should try it

Another lie of yours

Eh? I've just laid out the facts above??? Is that you Donald?
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Thu Nov 26, 2020 12:35 pm

Ex players and my fact that Foden doesn't play reliquary enough or the Micky mouse FIBD fact that he does ?

Which one is it Biden ??
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Thu Nov 26, 2020 12:42 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:Ex players and my fact that Foden doesn't play reliquary enough or the Micky mouse FIBD fact that he does ?

Which one is it Biden ??

The actual facts Carl, the ones that show how much he has played, them ones.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:06 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:Ex players and my fact that Foden doesn't play reliquary enough or the Micky mouse FIBD fact that he does ?

Which one is it Biden ??

Here is a fact -: Foden put in a man of the match performance including scoring goals for England, he is then dropped for city’s game at Spurs. We lose the game at Spurs and Foden is not brought on until the game is lost, that my friends is a Fact.
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Harry Dowd scored
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Derry/Londonderry/Doire/Maiden City - Originally from Hyde Cheshire
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:06 pm

Which one is it Biden ??

Your boss must think about sacking you every single day.

You don't know how lucky you are.
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:23 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Which one is it Biden ??

Your boss must think about sacking you every single day.

You don't know how lucky you are.

That makes lots of sense.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby mr_nool » Thu Nov 26, 2020 7:05 pm

His head (as answer to the thread title). He's not enjoying his football at the moment, it seems, and it is spreading to the players.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby Outcast » Thu Nov 26, 2020 7:18 pm

I think some folks are missing the point. Foden isn't the Messiah, however he's the future, we're not exactly doing great, isn't this the perfect time to embed him? Do people forget David Silva wasn't great first season, it took him time to settle in? Foden will have ups and downs, how on earth is he going to learn and get better if isn't playing regularly nevermind the future engine of our midfield?

I think what are some are trying to say, if it's a case of form, then other players should be dropped too.

If we have to write off this season to build the spine of team ready for next season, so be it, if we continue as we are, not exactly getting anywhere
Outcast
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Thu Nov 26, 2020 7:29 pm

Outcast wrote:I think some folks are missing the point. Foden isn't the Messiah, however he's the future, we're not exactly doing great, isn't this the perfect time to embed him? Do people forget David Silva wasn't great first season, it took him time to settle in? Foden will have ups and downs, how on earth is he going to learn and get better if isn't playing regularly nevermind the future engine of our midfield?

I think what are some are trying to say, if it's a case of form, then other players should be dropped too.

If we have to write off this season to build the spine of team ready for next season, so be it, if we continue as we are, not exactly getting anywhere

There are one or two Tits on here that cant wait for Foden to have a mediocre or shite game just so they can rush into the match thread to voice their displeasure and claim PeP is right to leave him on the bench more often than not.

Sad cunts.

He is the present and future mate , and has proved his worth to be a regular starter.

Mahrez playing instead of Foden is just plain and simple shit management , something that you would expect from managers like the Elephant man or Moyes.
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Thu Nov 26, 2020 8:08 pm

No need for that Carl but typical so not surprised.

All I'm saying is let's acknowledge that he has played a fair bit this season.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Thu Nov 26, 2020 9:13 pm

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:No need for that Carl but typical so not surprised.

Its the truth...go on all the match threads and you will see there's one or 2 who specifically come out to slate Foden, maybe to wind me up , or maybe just because they are sad cunts...its one of those reasons.

He hasn't played enough which most fans on here agree...your in a fuckign minority..as per usual and refuse to acknowledge that fact.
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby stupot » Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:09 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Its the truth...go on all the match threads and you will see there's one or 2 who specifically come out to slate Foden, maybe to wind me up , or maybe just because they are sad cunts...its one of those reasons.

He hasn't played enough which most fans on here agree...your in a fuckign minority..as per usual and refuse to acknowledge that fact.

You wouldn't know the truth if it smacked you in the face Carl.
I doubt there's a poster on here who doesn't recognise that Foden could become a legend for us and nobody wants him to have a bad game ever.
I assume you mean me as one of the 1 or 2 on the match threads when if you check the match threads i've probably messaged in less than 5 of them.
I'll give you some truths. You keep going on about Pep being shit for 2 years when 2 years ago we were early into our best ever season.
The season before that with just the 100 points and the mickey mouse cup you kept saying he'd done nothing more than the previous 2 managers.
Last season you constantly had a go at David Silva.
Now you say David Silva is good in Spain because it's a crap league but then use the Real Madrid game as an example of how good Phil is.
In the Ederson thread you said he should be dropped but yesterday you said Foden should be our 2nd most regular player to him.
It's meant to be a discussion board but if anybody ever argues with you and makes alternative points then you can't handle it, throw your toys out of the pram and resort to your schoolboy insults.
Incidentally I first said how good Foden was in a youth game when you'd probably never heard of him and were typing your sack Mancini messages.
stupot
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby dave watson's perm » Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:22 am

He should have started against Spurs instead of a nearly dead rubber against the Greeks
dave watson's perm
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Paul Power

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:42 am

stupot wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

You wouldn't know the truth if it smacked you in the face Carl.
I doubt there's a poster on here who doesn't recognise that Foden could become a legend for us and nobody wants him to have a bad game ever.
I assume you mean me as one of the 1 or 2 on the match threads when if you check the match threads i've probably messaged in less than 5 of them.
I'll give you some truths. You keep going on about Pep being shit for 2 years when 2 years ago we were early into our best ever season.
The season before that with just the 100 points and the mickey mouse cup you kept saying he'd done nothing more than the previous 2 managers.
Last season you constantly had a go at David Silva.
Now you say David Silva is good in Spain because it's a crap league but then use the Real Madrid game as an example of how good Phil is.
In the Ederson thread you said he should be dropped but yesterday you said Foden should be our 2nd most regular player to him.
It's meant to be a discussion board but if anybody ever argues with you and makes alternative points then you can't handle it, throw your toys out of the pram and resort to your schoolboy insults.
Incidentally I first said how good Foden was in a youth game when you'd probably never heard of him and were typing your sack Mancini messages.

Your a border line stalker on this site aren’t you -You follow me around like a little lost retarded puppy and then cry when you get confronted —

As I’m an animal lover I will try and go soft on you as I do feel sorry for people like you , so I’ll go easy .

I have quoted many times PeP has been under par to borderline shit the last 18 months but if you get a hard on to push the 2 year exaggerated quote I admittedly made , then wank yourself to death.

I actually said PeP was not the first to win trophies for us as Mancini gave us our best moment in football, never to be repeated , actually , best footballing moment in world football and won us our first Premier league - Pellegrini won us another Premier league trophy and out of them 2 we won the FA cup and the League cup ,,,oh and we got to a semi final of the CL —— I just stated facts . Having said all that , PeP is better than them both , or was better 18
Months or so ago - he’s made so many mistakes in how he’s managed us that it’s too many to discuss —- that’s not even an opinion , those are the home truths — not that you like home truths being pointed out — you will just have to suck it up as those points are true.

Time will tell if he improves but until then he’s going to get hammered for refusing to play better players from the start of matches or continuing making bizarre and uncalled for tactics .

Silva - he was shit for the most part in his lasts season , he knows he couldn't keep playing well every game and that's why he was allowed to make his own decision to stay or go - he decided to go to a lesser league and picked Spain as his destination where he wont be under pressure to perform week in and week out at a team like RS.

Real Madrid - arguably the best side in the world alongside Barcelona but the rest just make up the numbers which makes it a shit league - your so fuckign stupid to understand that or maybe you think your being clever by trying to make out I contradict myself......lets go with the former.

Ederson , on current form , should be rested IMO and I’ve given reasons why - you not agreeing makes it just another fucking opinion , doesn’t make you right as neither does mine - it’s a fucking opinion .

I can take anyone’s opinion but my response will always depend on how they respond to one of my posts but If you think going head to head with me in your condescending manner will protect you from some venom , then your sadly mistaken sunshine.

P.S There is an option to block someone —- I know this will be difficult for you as you are a retarded stalker , but maybe , just maybe , it’s the best option for you .

Foden in against Burnley.
Last edited by carl_feedthegoat on Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:27 am, edited 6 times in total.
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:20 am

He seems to have caved in...............

Guardiola also warned his City forwards that they must starting hitting individual targets or face sitting on the bench, suggesting he is ready to ditch mass rotation in matches over the next month and will only pick players on performances.

‘It's not about rotation now,’ Guardiola said. ‘The players who don't make mistakes - like John Stones in defence - deserve to play more games.
‘The goals today helps us, of course - especially for Riyad Mahrez. Gabriel Jesus has to score goals. (Raheem) Sterling when he plays has to score. They have to score more goals. That is why they are here. It depends on the player, their performance on the pitch.
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby zuricity » Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:24 am

^^^^

good job it's Fulham next up then.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:30 am

zuricity wrote:^^^^

good job it's Fulham next up then.

If we play like yesterday then I can see another 5 - nil coming up.
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Nick » Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:46 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:He seems to have caved in...............

Guardiola also warned his City forwards that they must starting hitting individual targets or face sitting on the bench, suggesting he is ready to ditch mass rotation in matches over the next month and will only pick players on performances.

‘It's not about rotation now,’ Guardiola said. ‘The players who don't make mistakes - like John Stones in defence - deserve to play more games.
‘The goals today helps us, of course - especially for Riyad Mahrez. Gabriel Jesus has to score goals. (Raheem) Sterling when he plays has to score. They have to score more goals. That is why they are here. It depends on the player, their performance on the pitch.

Picking on laporte?
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby Nick » Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:46 am

And never plays our best player in foden
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum