Things that Pep needs to sort out

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Things that Pep needs to sort out

Postby Hazy2 » Sun Dec 13, 2020 7:51 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:Cautious Pep. He has done what we needed to do, withe scum looking to Nick it. Ok if we get a goal, happy days we didn’t move on.

PMSL

Comedy gold Hazy.....pass out those pills your taking so the rest of us can join in the delusion that PeP had it spot on.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Spot on ? We draw a Derby away, did not make the stupid mistakes we made last season handing them a chance to counter attack us. Boring game, almost as boring as your crusade mate. You need to chill Carl.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby linwood » Sun Dec 13, 2020 7:53 pm

Mase wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
I have said the same thing a million times on here ***** This is when someone like Bosnian Blue tells me hes looked at all my posts and I only said it 193 times******

I put it down to them maybe being academically bright but thick as fuckign pig shit when it comes to any form of common sense whatsoever.

I saw a meme before saying “If we’re having a discussion about football and you bring out graphs and pie charts you’re not the guy I wanna discuss football with”. Made me laugh.

Or just maybe you are not as clever as you think you are? or is Stones just having a couple of decent games and will be shit again soon?
linwood
Micah Richard's Penalty Dives

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun Dec 13, 2020 8:04 pm

Hazy2 wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:Cautious Pep. He has done what we needed to do, withe scum looking to Nick it. Ok if we get a goal, happy days we didn’t move on.

PMSL

Comedy gold Hazy.....pass out those pills your taking so the rest of us can join in the delusion that PeP had it spot on.

Spot on ? We draw a Derby away, did not make the stupid mistakes we made last season handing them a chance to counter attack us. Boring game, almost as boring as your crusade mate. You need to chill Carl.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: we played away...yep..the crowd really got on our back didn't they :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Your like like that guy from the war on Iraq back in the early 90,s called chemical Ali who, when interviewed by the news channel, denied the 'enemy' were not at the gate of the capital and that it was all a lie.....###meanwhile the NATO tanks in the back ground of the cameras were blowing up buildings around the airport####...hilarious.

Hazy ,if your too fuckign stubborn to admit PeP fucked up with the starting personnel and even worse refused to put on game changing substitutions, when it became obvious to everyone, then its pointless even discussing this with you as your a PeP licker through and through and you will see no wrong in what he does.

FYI The scum are fuckign SHIT.........Embarrassing tactics by Pep............again.

Not to worry though...we have a small team up against us next and some will get all excited once again when Sterling scores.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Hazy2 » Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:12 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

PMSL

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: we played away...yep..the crowd really got on our back didn't they :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Your like like that guy from the war on Iraq back in the early 90,s called chemical Ali who, when interviewed by the news channel, denied the 'enemy' were not at the gate of the capital and that it was all a lie.....###meanwhile the NATO tanks in the back ground of the cameras were blowing up buildings around the airport####...hilarious.

Hazy ,if your too fuckign stubborn to admit PeP fucked up with the starting personnel and even worse refused to put on game changing substitutions, when it became obvious to everyone, then its pointless even discussing this with you as your a PeP licker through and through and you will see no wrong in what he does.

FYI The scum are fuckign SHIT.........Embarrassing tactics by Pep............again.

Not to worry though...we have a small team up against us next and some will get all excited once again when Sterling scores.

Show some faith Carl.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Bluemoon4610 » Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:16 pm

Hazy2 wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

PMSL

Show some faith Carl.

Win our game in hand and we'll be 4th/5th going into christmas, 3 points behind the leaders, having walked our CL group and progressed in the league cup. Kick on from there with a new striker in the Jan window - where's the problem? CTID
Bluemoon4610
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby linwood » Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:26 pm

[
Win our game in hand and we'll be 4th/5th going into christmas, 3 points behind the leaders, having walked our CL group and progressed in the league cup. Kick on from there with a new striker in the Jan window - where's the problem? CTID[/quote]

Stop talking rubbish man. We should have won the league by now.
linwood
Micah Richard's Penalty Dives

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:32 pm

We said the same last week and the week before about winning our game in hand.....its the same every time we play a so called top team Hazy..The Munchens were there for the taking again and we bottled it by playing the most cautious shite house game of football since ..I don't know when.

Most of us say what we see and what we see is PeP making mistake after mistake after mistake with his wank starting 11's.

Foden , Bernardo and Torres start that game and we win...100% we win as our defense is just about spot on....Mahrez was WANK last week and PeP plays him yesterday after lying to all and sundry telling us that he will only play players who play well the previous game who don't make mistakes.....he lied through his teeth and played him anyway - check the Mahrez stats for the previous game and you will see what I'm on about...I'm not dreaming this up ffs !!!

If you are not worried about the way PeP is picking his team selections then I'm at a loss to even debate this any further with you.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Bluemoon4610 » Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:40 pm

linwood wrote:[
Win our game in hand and we'll be 4th/5th going into christmas, 3 points behind the leaders, having walked our CL group and progressed in the league cup. Kick on from there with a new striker in the Jan window - where's the problem? CTID

Stop talking rubbish man. We should have won the league by now.[/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Bluemoon4610
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby Hazy2 » Mon Dec 14, 2020 10:08 am

Arteta back anyone.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Hazy2 » Mon Dec 14, 2020 10:10 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:We said the same last week and the week before about winning our game in hand.....its the same every time we play a so called top team Hazy..The Munchens were there for the taking again and we bottled it by playing the most cautious shite house game of football since ..I don't know when.

Most of us say what we see and what we see is PeP making mistake after mistake after mistake with his wank starting 11's.

Foden , Bernardo and Torres start that game and we win...100% we win as our defense is just about spot on....Mahrez was WANK last week and PeP plays him yesterday after lying to all and sundry telling us that he will only play players who play well the previous game who don't make mistakes.....he lied through his teeth and played him anyway - check the Mahrez stats for the previous game and you will see what I'm on about...I'm not dreaming this up ffs !!!

If you are not worried about the way PeP is picking his team selections then I'm at a loss to even debate this any further with you.

Ok cheers that's just great see you soon all the best --------------------------- fuck me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Dec 14, 2020 10:21 am

Hazy2 wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:We said the same last week and the week before about winning our game in hand.....its the same every time we play a so called top team Hazy..The Munchens were there for the taking again and we bottled it by playing the most cautious shite house game of football since ..I don't know when.

Ok cheers that's just great see you soon all the best --------------------------- fuck me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That reply just about sums you up .

Laughable and forgettable.
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Hazy2 » Mon Dec 14, 2020 10:58 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:

That reply just about sums you up .

Laughable and forgettable.

whatever Carl.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Outcast » Tue Dec 15, 2020 8:09 am

Hazy2 wrote:
Outcast wrote:

Genuine question, are you satisfied we're behind this shower of shite in the league?
Do you think a £5m a year manager would do worst than Pep with this squad?

Not sure this approach will pay dividend at end of the season. I reckon he's become so obsessed with getting defence right he forgot the important part of football, it's called scoring fekking goals!!!!

I think Pep knows more than you and Carl. The game was shocking deal with it. The results have gone ok this weekend. We need goals and all will be fine. Genuine question did you 2 get this hysterical when Robbie left Take That ?

Sounds like you got their posters plastered over your room? Why would you bring up Take Shite into the mix, just weird!

By all accounts we don't have the right to question his selection and tactics, you can't call out others when you're being dismissive of others opinions. all I'm saying we should be doing alot better with this current squad.
Outcast
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City

Postby Hazy2 » Tue Dec 15, 2020 8:39 am

Outcast wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:
Outcast wrote:

Genuine question, are you satisfied we're behind this shower of shite in the league?
Do you think a £5m a year manager would do worst than Pep with this squad?

Not sure this approach will pay dividend at end of the season. I reckon he's become so obsessed with getting defence right he forgot the important part of football, it's called scoring fekking goals!!!!

I think Pep knows more than you and Carl. The game was shocking deal with it. The results have gone ok this weekend. We need goals and all will be fine. Genuine question did you 2 get this hysterical when Robbie left Take That ?

Sounds like you got their posters plastered over your room? Why would you bring up Take Shite into the mix, just weird!

By all accounts we don't have the right to question his selection and tactics, you can't call out others when you're being dismissive of others opinions. all I'm saying we should be doing alot better with this current squad.

I am happy to slate Pep and have done mate, I just am not interested in the agenda, I said what i feel it was no style sorry you cannot take that, hey it only took a minute as well x
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby stupot » Tue Dec 15, 2020 8:49 am

Win tonight and we're "back for good".
stupot
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby city72 » Tue Dec 15, 2020 8:55 am

stupot wrote:Win tonight and we're "back for good".

A good performance will relight peps fire
city72
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester city

Postby Hazy2 » Tue Dec 15, 2020 9:13 am

Never forget we are blues.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Wooders » Tue Dec 15, 2020 9:24 am

Could it be magic for the boys tonight? Let’s pray!
Citys new Motto "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women"
Wooders
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Postby stupot » Tue Dec 15, 2020 9:35 am

Win and the rags will again be "bar-low" us in the table.
stupot
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Kippax Sean » Tue Dec 15, 2020 9:37 am

Torres and Foden need a run of games. Mahrez and Sterling sold! They have Neymar syndrome, think they can just turn up and give 70% effort and that's good enough, well it's not. Ginger is becoming a whinger, no movement in front of him makes him 50% less effective. Jesus can't stay onside unless he plays very deep, Rodri and Gundo are too negative. We'll win easily tonight and the Divas in the team will think they're untouchable, problems glossed over for another week. Hopefully Sergio can come back and stay injury free for a while or a top stricker badly needed in January.
Kippax Sean
Tevez's Golfing Holiday

My favourite player is: Kun Aguero / Neil mcnab

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum