Things that Pep needs to sort out

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Things that Pep needs to sort out

Postby Nick » Sat Dec 12, 2020 11:10 pm

His ore of them cunts

His opinion of foden and bernando

His opinion of mahrez and sterling and rodri
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby sheblue » Sat Dec 12, 2020 11:29 pm

linwood wrote:Absolute bollocks, golden boy de bruyne had three decent chances today and wasted them all. Since the wider football world have started to laud his performances he has got worse.

Presume you are joking.
Without him our offensive play would be non existent.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby Green & Blue » Sat Dec 12, 2020 11:50 pm

He needs to sort out his undying commitment to Rodri and Mahrez. A pair of go missing/stray pass twats, I just don’t see either ever performing consistently.

I also don’t understand his reluctance to field quality like Bernardo, Foden and Torres when others are clearly not performing at the level required.
Green & Blue
David Silva's Silky Skills

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Outcast » Sun Dec 13, 2020 12:27 am

sheblue wrote:
linwood wrote:Absolute bollocks, golden boy de bruyne had three decent chances today and wasted them all. Since the wider football world have started to laud his performances he has got worse.

Presume you are joking.

Blame the players, blame VAR, blame referees, blame the media, blame the owners, blame every man and his dog but don't blame Pep's tactics and selections. Yes it's all Kevin's fault now, I've heard it all.
Outcast
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Hazy2 » Sun Dec 13, 2020 7:51 am

Outcast wrote:
sheblue wrote:

Presume you are joking.

Blame the players, blame VAR, blame referees, blame the media, blame the owners, blame every man and his dog but don't blame Pep's tactics and selections. Yes it's all Kevin's fault now, I've heard it all.

KDB will struggle in a game that the rags had 9 or 10 behind the bail midfield was blocked by the scum, who set out for a draw
And succeeded. We need a Yaya or a Silva to unlock the door, we saw it at Spurs. They did a number on us, which the rags tried. We lack what we have had for a decade match winning players, who in a second change the game.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Dubciteh » Sun Dec 13, 2020 8:42 am

Hazy2 wrote:
Outcast wrote:
sheblue wrote:

Presume you are joking.

KDB will struggle in a game that the rags had 9 or 10 behind the bail midfield was blocked by the scum, who set out for a draw
And succeeded. We need a Yaya or a Silva to unlock the door, we saw it at Spurs. They did a number on us, which the rags tried. We lack what we have had for a decade match winning players, who in a second change the game.

It seems a lot of people esp big teams do a number on kdb....he’s probably the least of our problems but hes not a patch on the actual world class players we have had in recent years...
derby day the scores were level,
then the goat was fed by neville,
silly boy should know for sure,
feed the goat and he will score!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dubciteh
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: CTID
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby zuricity » Sun Dec 13, 2020 10:54 am

over the years i have read some dross on here . Somehow to shift the blame to Tin Tin is about as absurd as has been written in the past .

We bought , for some infathomable reason at great expense a winger from Leicester that simply brought nothing to an already great squad . Indeed in forcing this player on the squad and justifying playing him is causing the squad and team to lose momentum.

A winger that is not capable of dribbling ! crosses the ball worse than an amateur and at best jogs around the place like he's holding a half crown between his cheeks.

Further we compound the problem by pushing sterling on the left wing - a player who cannot use his left foot for anything other than standing on and then refuse to play youngsters like Foden , Torres and Silva . Brian Kidd needs to kick Pep up the arse and get him to wake up.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Postby sheblue » Sun Dec 13, 2020 11:52 am

We have west Brom Tuesday. Let's be honest they are not the best and we should be winning this easily.
A favourable run of games coming up.
So in theory an ideal opportunity to sort some of this shit out.
It hasn't been working so change it. Stop trying to play players into form, that's not working, change it man, for gods sake change it.

We dont need to play 2 no 6s all the time either.

I want Pep to play younger more vigorous players.
Rodri needs a good rest. Mahrez too.
We need to give Foden, Silva and Torres a proper decent run in this side. That's not even mentioning the potential on occasion to bring in players like Delap, Palmer, Doyle etc.

He has options. Now use them.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby PeterParker » Sun Dec 13, 2020 12:48 pm

Wins with WBA, Soton, Newcastle, Everton and Villa and I think we are ok.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Nick » Sun Dec 13, 2020 1:25 pm

We all see it bar pep. Losing patience.
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby city72 » Sun Dec 13, 2020 1:29 pm

PeterParker wrote:Wins with WBA, Soton, Newcastle, Everton and Villa and I think we are ok.

Doesn’t and we’re fuked
city72
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester city

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun Dec 13, 2020 1:57 pm

zuricity wrote:over the years i have read some dross on here . Somehow to shift the blame to Tin Tin is about as absurd as has been written in the past .

We bought , for some infathomable reason at great expense a winger from Leicester that simply brought nothing to an already great squad . Indeed in forcing this player on the squad and justifying playing him is causing the squad and team to lose momentum.

A winger that is not capable of dribbling ! crosses the ball worse than an amateur and at best jogs around the place like he's holding a half crown between his cheeks.

Further we compound the problem by pushing sterling on the left wing - a player who cannot use his left foot for anything other than standing on and then refuse to play youngsters like Foden , Torres and Silva . Brian Kidd needs to kick Pep up the arse and get him to wake up.

We have the best squad in football , arguably.

PeP is the dunce who picks the wrong team and cannot change a game to save his life - its no one else's fault but the bald pricks fault we dont win games like yesterday - if he had those 3 fuckgin players on (That should not have played more than 45 mins against shitty Marseilles) from the start we would have won at a canter.

We have lost or drawn games we should and could easily have won if it wasn't for the manager with his shitty brain fart management.

I wish to fuck he had said hes fuckign off next season as hes been atrocious for going on 2 seasons running.

Roy Kean was spot on....gutless cowardly effort form our team led by ''yesterdays' man.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Outcast » Sun Dec 13, 2020 2:04 pm

Hazy2 wrote:
Outcast wrote:
sheblue wrote:

Presume you are joking.

Foden?
Bernie?

Oh that's right, they were benched...

Silva didn't do great last season.
Outcast

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun Dec 13, 2020 2:16 pm

Outcast wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:
Outcast wrote:
sheblue wrote:

Presume you are joking.

Foden?
Bernie?

Oh that's right, they were benched...

Silva didn't do great last season.

Torres benched as well.....disgraceful when we have our most talented players that can ''change a game'' on the bench.Correct and he brings on one of them with a few mins remaining.

He was happy with a draw.

When everyone at the club are patting you on the back and treating you like a messiah....................there is no back lash no matter what you do so we just have to hope he changes the way hes been managing us the last 2 seasons.....something has to give to make the bald cunt wake up.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby ruralblue » Sun Dec 13, 2020 3:15 pm

Get Zab back in a coaching role. Anything to get some fight back in the lads.
I haven't a fecking clue what I'm doing! Gillie come back man I want my sig back. As the Photobucket thingy gone?
ruralblue
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: MANCHESTER CITY
My favourite player is: KOMPANY / SILVA

Postby Hazy2 » Sun Dec 13, 2020 3:28 pm

Cautious Pep. He has done what we needed to do, withe scum looking to Nick it. Ok if we get a goal, happy days we didn’t move on.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:27 pm

Hazy2 wrote:Cautious Pep. He has done what we needed to do, withe scum looking to Nick it. Ok if we get a goal, happy days we didn’t move on.

PMSL

Comedy gold Hazy.....pass out those pills your taking so the rest of us can join in the delusion that PeP had it spot on.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Outcast » Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:36 pm

Hazy2 wrote:Cautious Pep. He has done what we needed to do, withe scum looking to Nick it. Ok if we get a goal, happy days we didn’t move on.

Genuine question, are you satisfied we're behind this shower of shite in the league?
Do you think a £5m a year manager would do worst than Pep with this squad?

Not sure this approach will pay dividend at end of the season. I reckon he's become so obsessed with getting defence right he forgot the important part of football, it's called scoring fekking goals!!!!
Outcast

Postby Hazy2 » Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:46 pm

Outcast wrote:

Genuine question, are you satisfied we're behind this shower of shite in the league?
Do you think a £5m a year manager would do worst than Pep with this squad?

Not sure this approach will pay dividend at end of the season. I reckon he's become so obsessed with getting defence right he forgot the important part of football, it's called scoring fekking goals!!!!

I think Pep knows more than you and Carl. The game was shocking deal with it. The results have gone ok this weekend. We need goals and all will be fine. Genuine question did you 2 get this hysterical when Robbie left Take That ?
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby linwood » Sun Dec 13, 2020 7:17 pm

sheblue wrote:

Presume you are joking.

Not joking, just pointing out he missed out best chances. I think he is brilliant, first name on the sheet but even so has room for improvement, which in itself is a positive. My response was in criticism to the manager who in this case shouldn't take all the criticism. We did enough to win and should have taken our chances and in this case de bruyne was the biggest culprit.
linwood
Micah Richard's Penalty Dives

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum