Things that Pep needs to sort out

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Things that Pep needs to sort out

Postby Hazy2 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 8:28 am

Pep stating the facts. Sergio ? On his fitness.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Mase » Sun Nov 29, 2020 8:28 am

Nick wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:He seems to have caved in...............

Guardiola also warned his City forwards that they must starting hitting individual targets or face sitting on the bench, suggesting he is ready to ditch mass rotation in matches over the next month and will only pick players on performances.

‘It's not about rotation now,’ Guardiola said. ‘The players who don't make mistakes - like John Stones in defence - deserve to play more games.
‘The goals today helps us, of course - especially for Riyad Mahrez. Gabriel Jesus has to score goals. (Raheem) Sterling when he plays has to score. They have to score more goals. That is why they are here. It depends on the player, their performance on the pitch.

Picking on laporte?

I picked up on that too. Definitely a dig at Laporte. Funny because Stones has had two games where he’s been alright and not had to do much. Compared with the 50 other shit games he’s had. Pep seems like one of those snide twats I was talking about yesterday. Proves his point once and is like “YEAH MATE LOOK AT ME! SEE I TOLD YOU” but forgets all the decisions he’s got wrong #Lyon
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Nick » Sun Nov 29, 2020 11:29 am

True

Dropping mahrez from the squad for liverpool may have worked though.. and nobody is undropable
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby linwood » Sun Nov 29, 2020 8:42 pm

Mase wrote:
Nick wrote:

Guardiola also warned his City forwards that they must starting hitting individual targets or face sitting on the bench, suggesting he is ready to ditch mass rotation in matches over the next month and will only pick players on performances.

‘It's not about rotation now,’ Guardiola said. ‘The players who don't make mistakes - like John Stones in defence - deserve to play more games.
‘The goals today helps us, of course - especially for Riyad Mahrez. Gabriel Jesus has to score goals. (Raheem) Sterling when he plays has to score. They have to score more goals. That is why they are here. It depends on the player, their performance on the pitch.

Picking on laporte?

I picked up on that too. Definitely a dig at Laporte. Funny because Stones has had two games where he’s been alright and not had to do much. Compared with the 50 other shit games he’s had. Pep seems like one of those snide twats I was talking about yesterday. Proves his point once and is like “YEAH MATE LOOK AT ME! SEE I TOLD YOU” but forgets all the decisions he’s got wrong #Lyon

'Stones has had 50 other shit games'. You are talking out of your arse.
linwood
Micah Richard's Penalty Dives

Postby Mase » Sun Nov 29, 2020 8:56 pm

linwood wrote:
Mase wrote:
Nick wrote:

Picking on laporte?

If you walk through life taking everything everyone says literally then that’s a shame.

EDIT- Stones has had more shit games than decent games, with probably 2-3 “outstanding” games.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun Nov 29, 2020 9:44 pm

Mase wrote:
linwood wrote:
Mase wrote:
Nick wrote:

Picking on laporte?

If you walk through life taking everything everyone says literally then that’s a shame.

EDIT- Stones has had more shit games than decent games, with probably 2-3 “outstanding” games.

I have said the same thing a million times on here ***** This is when someone like Bosnian Blue tells me hes looked at all my posts and I only said it 193 times******

I put it down to them maybe being academically bright but thick as fuckign pig shit when it comes to any form of common sense whatsoever.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Mase » Sun Nov 29, 2020 10:21 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
I have said the same thing a million times on here ***** This is when someone like Bosnian Blue tells me hes looked at all my posts and I only said it 193 times******

I put it down to them maybe being academically bright but thick as fuckign pig shit when it comes to any form of common sense whatsoever.

I saw a meme before saying “If we’re having a discussion about football and you bring out graphs and pie charts you’re not the guy I wanna discuss football with”. Made me laugh.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun Nov 29, 2020 10:47 pm

Mase wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

I saw a meme before saying “If we’re having a discussion about football and you bring out graphs and pie charts you’re not the guy I wanna discuss football with”. Made me laugh.

That FIBD sent to the back of the room then .
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Sun Nov 29, 2020 11:36 pm

Haha, you and facts Carl eh?
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:46 am

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:Haha, you and facts Carl eh?

I post lots of facts, mixed in with a bit of exaggeration...its what makes, at times , for great discussion with a slice of banter to go with it.

Then there are the boring cunts of the site who offer us all a piece of toast with no butter.........delicious eh !
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Outcast » Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:55 am

Blame the players, Spend another £500m to solve the problem. Play shit tactics, blame the players then spend another £500m until you get it right.

Anyone wants to argue and make a case for Pep, he's been outdone thus far by manures Gullum,
I really hope this is a blip and he'll turn it around, I'm just not confident we'll beat top 6 teams at home nevermind away unless things change drastically.
Outcast
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Mon Nov 30, 2020 8:54 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:

I post lots of facts, mixed in with a bit of exaggeration...its what makes, at times , for great discussion with a slice of banter to go with it.

Then there are the boring cunts of the site who offer us all a piece of toast with no butter.........delicious eh !

Great discussion, haha, does that include insulting people when they have audacity to disagree with you? Great banter!
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:15 am

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Great discussion, haha, does that include insulting people when they have audacity to disagree with you? Great banter!

I thought you were told to go to the back of the fuckign room ?
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:39 am

I'm here for the great discussion and the facts Carl, oh and the banter.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sat Dec 05, 2020 9:19 am

You should have adopted this way of thinking donkeys ago

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... dards.html
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Mase » Sat Dec 05, 2020 9:27 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:You should have adopted this way of thinking donkeys ago

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... dards.html

He said Mahrez is starting today, but then said in another interview how well Bernardo played against Porto. It’ll be interesting to see if it’s Bern that’s dropped (sorry “rotated” after that one match in a million matches he’s played) or Sterling stays on the bench.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sat Dec 12, 2020 7:26 pm

Hes got nothing to offer anymore IMO - he will get us to Local semi finals like the FA cup or maybe win another Micky mouse Papa johns cup but it will be top 3 and top 3 only from him from on as he hasn't got a fuckign clue how to change a game anymore.

Hes a fuckgin disgrace for picking Mahrez who played shit last game and had the worst stats than anyone else on the pitch....his reward was to start this match.

In midfield we needed Foden but instead we had a donkey.
Sterling was his usual disgraceful self when he plays against so called top opposition...hes just shite against them...always..every time.
Jesus has thew worst stats for the games hes played this season..something like 2 shots at goal on average.

And 5 subs he wants !!!! does he not know people are laughing at him ?

The club are insane giving baldie an extension to his contract as hes utter utter shite this season ....should have waited till the end of the season before committing themselves.
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby linwood » Sat Dec 12, 2020 7:35 pm

Absolute bollocks, golden boy de bruyne had three decent chances today and wasted them all. Since the wider football world have started to laud his performances he has got worse.
linwood
Micah Richard's Penalty Dives

Postby Hazy2 » Sat Dec 12, 2020 10:09 pm

Is Sergio coming back. Pep said step by step, but he also said he did not feel good after training something
In his knee!
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Dec 12, 2020 10:51 pm

linwood wrote:Absolute bollocks, golden boy de bruyne had three decent chances today and wasted them all. Since the wider football world have started to laud his performances he has got worse.

Bastard!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum