The Pep era part 2

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

The Pep era part 2

Postby CuteMancs » Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:19 pm

I usually treat my body like a temple. Last night I treated mine like a whorehouse above a liquor store next to a motherfucking Taco Bell.
CuteMancs
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: MCFC

Re: The Pep era part 2

Postby Bluemoon4610 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:30 pm

A bunch of arrogant, entitled cunt$ on the whole. Remind me again what they've won recently?????

Just looked it up - the Carling Cup in 2008, ffs! Such a huge club, though....honest :roll:
Bluemoon4610
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby Simister » Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:53 pm

Agreed.
Spurs are deluded know-nothing fans. Can you imagine what they'd be like if they ever won anything? (other than the odd FA Cup).

We actually owe the cnts one. They've had too many stuffy results against us.
Simister
Superman's Underpants

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: SWP

Postby CTID Hants » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:02 pm

Cheers CM

What a bunch of sanctimonious CUNTS that lot are, one decent comment in there in relation to us.

Really hope we tear them a new one
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby nottsblue » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:20 pm

Cheers CM

What a shower of shit they really are. More deluded than the dippers. Literally a couple of pots in 30 years.

Despise these, not as much as dippers obviously, but they are third on my shit list
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby nottsblue » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:21 pm

CTID Hants wrote:Cheers CM

What a bunch of sanctimonious CUNTS that lot are, one decent comment in there in relation to us.

Hope you can stick it to the silly cow in your office who is a season ticket holder.
Maybe piss in her coffee
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby CTID Hants » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:56 pm

nottsblue wrote:
CTID Hants wrote:Cheers CM

Hope you can stick it to the silly cow in your office who is a season ticket holder.
Maybe piss in her coffee

Ha ha

We have two of the fuckers now, as one of our engineers is also a ST holder. his drone footage was shown on BT when the new stadium was being built, he did regular flights and posted them on YT as he lives a few streets away. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkppbV6nXkQ

The Lass, tbf is OK, she's been ST for over 20 odd years now, but stopped going to games when Maureen took over & is refusing to go whilst he's at the helm, so she's been selling the ticket per game to a bunch of friends so she can retain her ticket until post Maureen.

About 10 years ago she even did her referee course & Qualified as she got pissed off with people saying she couldn't possibly know about football because she was a girl :lol: :lol:

Both of them were less than confident about the game during our video meeting this afternoon, She said that they can only hope that they get their usual iffy VAR decision go their way!!!
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby Hutch's Shoulder » Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:05 pm

I didn't know a lot about Spuds till the 1981 Cup Final, but hated them ever since. Not just because the won. but because their fans were such a bunch of cocky twats. Looks like they haven't changed.

The one who said 'Son always terrorises' us was right though.
Hutch's Shoulder
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: City of course
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Mase » Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:07 pm

They condemned Jesus to death so they’ll always be bellends to me.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Clowncrete » Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:47 am

Weird except he thinks they will get Messi and have 2 years…Will be interesting what De Bruyne does because he is their big fish and may see it as a slap in the face…Spendiola is a pathetic tosser who has been shown up in my opinion. No CL victory to his name and now being kept because he will help attract Messi and because there are no stand out managers out there at present…Really hope we turn them over on Saturday but we will need to be very good in every department.

:lol: :lol: Most players would bend over backwards to play with one of the greatest players in the history of the sport, especially some one as grounded as Kev. We aren't talking about Kane who tries to claim his own teammates goals!

How deluded are some of these? Really think that there is something about Mourinho that addles up the minds of the fans where he manages. Like that black rock from 2001, space odyssey but works in reverse!
Clowncrete
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Super Kev!

Postby bluemoon » Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:49 am

Mase wrote:They condemned Jesus to death so they’ll always be bellends to me.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
bluemoon
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby salford city » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:29 am

Hutch's Shoulder wrote:I didn't know a lot about Spuds till the 1981 Cup Final, but hated them ever since. Not just because the won. but because their fans were such a bunch of cocky twats. Looks like they haven't changed.

This is exactly where Iam. Only have both red shites ahead of spurs. Cannot bring myself to read the comments. Son would be a great addition to our squad though
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Hazy2 » Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:19 am

salford city wrote:
Hutch's Shoulder wrote:I didn't know a lot about Spuds till the 1981 Cup Final, but hated them ever since. Not just because the won. but because their fans were such a bunch of cocky twats. Looks like they haven't changed.

This is exactly where Iam. Only have both red shites ahead of spurs. Cannot bring myself to read the comments. Son would be a great addition to our squad though

I have hated them since I sold my Grifter bike to get to the Thursday replay in 81. Leaving WHL after we battered them 5-1 was payback, smiled all the way back to central London still hate them.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Return to The Maine Football forum