Peps new City deal

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Peps new City deal

Postby Sparklehorse » Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:50 pm

carolina-blue wrote:
PeterParker wrote:Did you notice that in the last couple of months he had a go, almost Bobby Manc style, at the media and the other managers?

First Klopp, now yesterday he said we won 19 in a row because we have so much money and can buy anyone we want :lol:

I love it, I think he finally gets it.

I agree he gets it alright , He has seen the blatant bias against his players when it comes to awards / recognition, He has seen the other managers getting the smoke blown up their arse for not being a 10th of the manager he his , He has seen the racism against the finest owners in world football , But I will be happy when we start banning the media shites from the Etihad and the ( at the moment) virtual pressers
We have nothing to lose they write shit anyway

I love the Sky report on this, they think he’s being serious.
"Its better to be thought of as being a fool and remain silent than to speak up and remove all doubt" - Abraham Lincoln
Sparklehorse
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: All of them

Postby Dimples » Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:28 am

Sparklehorse wrote:
carolina-blue wrote:
PeterParker wrote:Did you notice that in the last couple of months he had a go, almost Bobby Manc style, at the media and the other managers?

First Klopp, now yesterday he said we won 19 in a row because we have so much money and can buy anyone we want :lol:

I agree he gets it alright , He has seen the blatant bias against his players when it comes to awards / recognition, He has seen the other managers getting the smoke blown up their arse for not being a 10th of the manager he his , He has seen the racism against the finest owners in world football , But I will be happy when we start banning the media shites from the Etihad and the ( at the moment) virtual pressers

Yep. It is so funny. I could not stop laughing. A complete piss take. Fair play Pep :lol:
Dimples
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester city
My favourite player is: Sterling

Postby PeterParker » Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:43 am

Sparklehorse wrote:
carolina-blue wrote:

I think they've done it on purpose.
Tim from Ruislip will take it seriously, same as all other Tims in the world that saw it.

It's the agenda working. I am surprise there is no news out there: BREAKING NEWS! GUARDIOLA ADMITS CITY'S SUCCESS IS BUILT ON MONEY.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum