Went to Paris instead of Welcome to Messi Manchester

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Welcome to Messi Manchester

Postby Pretty Boy Lee » Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:41 pm

Not a chance am I getting excited for this cunt for the 15th time. He can stay put for me this time.
Tracking back is overrated.
Pretty Boy Lee
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: City!
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby sheblue » Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:30 pm

Oh just fuck off messi, fuck off Barca, fuck off to all this boring bollocks.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby dave watson's perm » Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:53 pm

sheblue wrote:Oh just fuck off messi, fuck off Barca, fuck off to all this boring bollocks.

+1
dave watson's perm
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Paul Power

Postby Outcast » Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:57 pm

dave watson's perm wrote:
sheblue wrote:Oh just fuck off messi, fuck off Barca, fuck off to all this boring bollocks.

+1

+2

Can we not end this thread?
Outcast
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby City64 » Mon Mar 01, 2021 4:09 pm

The situation isn’t about Messi entirely though . As Barca a mighty giant fall apart on and off the pitch the sheer volume of corruption is being exposed. La Liga and that corrupt cunt Tebas corrupt to the core tried to deflect this shit show by asking his corrupt mates within UEFA to ban little old City . MCFC who have the best business plan and model in world football.
This is what this situation is about NOT MESSI !!!
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Mon Mar 01, 2021 4:58 pm

The whole of Europe is a den of corruption look at Bayern and that cunt Hoeness who was jailed for fraud, the Italian league is corrupt look at the teams relegated over the years, and today Sarkowski ex French premier sentenced to three years for corruption the EU is a den of corruption that one day will fold like a pack of cards
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Harry Dowd scored
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Derry/Londonderry/Doire/Maiden City - Originally from Hyde Cheshire

Postby carolina-blue » Mon Mar 01, 2021 5:13 pm

Harry Dowd scored wrote:The whole of Europe is a den of corruption look at Bayern and that cunt Hoeness who was jailed for fraud, the Italian league is corrupt look at the teams relegated over the years, and today Sarkowski ex French premier sentenced to three years for corruption the EU is a den of corruption that one day will fold like a pack of cards

People know

I remember when we were getting shit
Pep said something along the lines that Barca shouldn’t talk

People know
carolina-blue

Postby CTID Hants » Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:00 pm

Harry Dowd scored wrote:The whole of Europe is a den of corruption look at Bayern and that cunt Hoeness who was jailed for fraud, the Italian league is corrupt look at the teams relegated over the years, and today Sarkowski ex French premier sentenced to three years for corruption the EU is a den of corruption that one day will fold like a pack of cards

Berlusconi in Italy I reckon was a great influence for Trump's blatant flouting of the law. Sentenced multiple time's for various criminal acts not only in his polotictical career but as chairman at AC. All swept under the carpet in the form of some voluntary unpaid work in a dementia home!!! He is also now eligible to run for office again!!!

I'd love to see Tebas convicted and actually serve time, along with other senior officials from Spain and German football
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby Scatman » Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:36 pm

CTID Hants wrote:

Berlusconi in Italy I reckon was a great influence for Trump's blatant flouting of the law. Sentenced multiple time's for various criminal acts not only in his polotictical career but as chairman at AC. All swept under the carpet in the form of some voluntary unpaid work in a dementia home!!! He is also now eligible to run for office again!!!

I'd love to see Tebas convicted and actually serve time, along with other senior officials from Spain and German football

In a Turkish prison with any luck
Scatman
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby dave watson's perm » Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:37 pm

Thank christ we're no longer part of it
dave watson's perm
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Paul Power

Postby ross.mcfc » Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:52 pm

Not been paying attention the PPE scandal here?

Sarkozy has been sentenced to prison. What punishment did Hancock and Pritel get?
ross.mcfc
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Mon Mar 01, 2021 7:27 pm

ross.mcfc wrote:

Not been paying attention the PPE scandal here?

Sarkozy has been sentenced to prison. What punishment did Hancock and Pritel get?

1) Sarkozy is a criminal after due process
2) same with Hoeness
3) same with Berlesconi
4) Hankock and Pritel have not even been charged for anything other than the court of bigoted left wing whack jobs
5) Hankock is not intelligent enough to be corrupt
6) better to keep your political views for the off topic threads. And try to keep to facts not mud slinging fake news put out by left wing media outlets like the bbc and Grauniad
Harry Dowd scored
Paul Power's Tash

Postby PeterParker » Mon Mar 01, 2021 7:44 pm

It is incredible how these corrupt cunts pointed the finger at us and cretins believed them.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Mon Mar 01, 2021 7:48 pm

PeterParker wrote:It is incredible how these corrupt cunts pointed the finger at us and cretins believed them.

It’s called human nature Peter, people believe what they want to believe, that’s why propaganda or fake news works
Harry Dowd scored
Paul Power's Tash

Postby PeterParker » Mon Mar 01, 2021 7:52 pm

Harry Dowd scored wrote:
PeterParker wrote:It is incredible how these corrupt cunts pointed the finger at us and cretins believed them.

It’s called human nature Peter, people believe what they want to believe, that’s why propaganda or fake news works

I will never understand this, pal. I will understand from their fans, yeah, but from neutrals, fans of other teams that were robbed and beaten by dodgy decisions all their entire life.
That I will never understand.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Wooders » Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:18 pm

If city64 brings up that bollocks Twitter account again lock the thread please
Citys new Motto "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women"
Wooders
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Postby Mase » Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:43 pm

Wooders wrote:If city64 brings up that bollocks Twitter account again lock the thread please

:lol:
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby ross.mcfc » Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:01 pm

Harry Dowd scored wrote:
2) same with Hoeness
3) same with Berlesconi
4) Hankock and Pritel have not even been charged for anything other than the court of bigoted left wing whack jobs
6) better to keep your political views for the off topic threads. And try to keep to facts not mud slinging fake news put out by left wing media outlets like the bbc and Grauniad

You're the one that brought politics into it.

I agree those above are corrupt fuckers who have it coming but you are kidding yourself if you believe there is not widespread corruption in UK politics. Half of the 22 billion spent to fight this pandemic went to companies either run by friends and associates of politicians in the Government. That might sound like corruption to you, but it does to me. We can agree to disagree on that if you like.

When people on the left or right start talking about fake news and certain media agendas. I worry about them. We've seen what happened recently in America and the fucking Corbyn nutters here. It's a clear sign they are either a bit ill or on their way to being radicalized. I hope you are ok my friend.
ross.mcfc
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Outcast » Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:13 pm

This is getting worst....
Outcast

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:14 pm

ross.mcfc wrote:
Harry Dowd scored wrote:
2) same with Hoeness
3) same with Berlesconi

You're the one that brought politics into it.

I agree those above are corrupt fuckers who have it coming but you are kidding yourself if you believe there is not widespread corruption in UK politics. Half of the 22 billion spent to fight this pandemic went to companies either run by friends and associates of politicians in the Government. That might sound like corruption to you, but it does to me. We can agree to disagree on that if you like.

When people on the left or right start talking about fake news and certain media agendas. I worry about them. We've seen what happened recently in America and the fucking Corbyn nutters here. It's a clear sign they are either a bit ill or on their way to being radicalized. I hope you are ok my friend.

Best to agree to disagree, apart from the Corbyn comment you made which I fully agree with, those nutters let us down
Harry Dowd scored
Paul Power's Tash

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum