Went to Paris instead of Welcome to Messi Manchester

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Welcome to Messi Manchester

Postby sheblue » Tue Dec 29, 2020 3:50 pm

Pretty Boy Lee wrote:
Mase wrote:Messi is a little bitch, so 100% he’ll give up part of his salary.

This. He’s used us for bargaining power enough now for my liking. Stay and get old there.

Get old, he is old.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby City64 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:27 pm

Staggering official financial figures being released from FC Barcelona this morning . Total debt has reached €1.172,000000 of which almost €700 million has to be repaid this summer .
FFP???
If it was MCFC????
Tebas ????

Football and UEFA eh ?

Bye bye Barca .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby PeterParker » Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:51 pm

City64 wrote:Staggering official financial figures being released from FC Barcelona this morning . Total debt has reached €1.172,000000 of which almost €700 million has to be repaid this summer .
FFP???
If it was MCFC????
Tebas ????

Football and UEFA eh ?

Bye bye Barca .

Actually this is quite right, no twitter bollox.
Incredible figures that shows what is the actual point of FFP, but is no secret. Those who have a mind of their own figured quick how the football cartel works.
At this point Barcelona should be banned from European Football due to this, but 100 % nothing will happend.
I hope they implode, to be honest. Scum of the earth, bent as the wind.

On the other thing, this went under the radar last week: https://www.fifa.com/who-we-are/news/st ... ederations

Imho, a disgrace, but a disgrace that can change a lot how football really is, but for this to happen you need the full cooperation of the clubs and national federations. Better said, you need vultures to stop being vultures.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby City64 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:51 pm

@barcacentre

For the twitter illiterate.
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Wonderwall » Tue Jan 26, 2021 1:23 pm

The fact that they still owe so much money on transfers is staggering. No wonder they are only going for freebies in Garcia and Wynaldum as they have no money. They are actively trying to offload a load of players but trying to keep Messi, as their commercial sponsorships will nose dive without him.

They are in very deep shit and should be banned from all UEFA competitions, however, they are not known as Uefalona for nothing. Bent bastards
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby salford city » Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:16 pm

Wonderwall wrote:The fact that they still owe so much money on transfers is staggering. No wonder they are only going for freebies in Garcia and Wynaldum as they have no money. They are actively trying to offload a load of players but trying to keep Messi, as their commercial sponsorships will nose dive without him.

They are in very deep shit and should be banned from all UEFA competitions, however, they are not known as Uefalona for nothing. Bent bastards

This. No way will they be asked to find that kind of dosh by this summer. Blame Covid or anything but they will have that extended. Spain cannot afford to bail them out at present nor for the foreseeable so they really are in deep doo-doo though. Couldn't happen to a nicer set of cnuts apart from bayern or the ted shite's...
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby City64 » Sun Jan 31, 2021 12:55 pm

A truly staggering development today in the ongoing demise of FC Barcelona........

Lionel Messi set to sue spanish media giant El Mundo after it published Messi,s staggering financial details, wages , add ons and bonuses .
So basically a war has broken out between past / former FC Barcelona executives blaming the current financial meltdown on Lionel Messi .

Incredible state of affairs, I wonder if corrupt fat slug La Liga godfather Tebas has an opinion ?????
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby nottsblue » Sun Jan 31, 2021 1:09 pm

City64 wrote:A truly staggering development today in the ongoing demise of FC Barcelona........

Lionel Messi set to sue spanish media giant El Mundo after it published Messi,s staggering financial details, wages , add ons and bonuses .
So basically a war has broken out between past / former FC Barcelona executives blaming the current financial meltdown on Lionel Messi .

Incredible state of affairs, I wonder if corrupt fat slug La Liga godfather Tebas has an opinion ?????

'Barca threaten legal action over Messi contract leak'

http://www.skysports.com/share/12204297

Truly staggering figures
nottsblue
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby CTID Hants » Sun Jan 31, 2021 1:41 pm

Last summer I thought if he was able to come on a free or low transfer and we got a year out of him it would do our club the world of good........

Having read what I have today about him, he disgusts me with his greed. There is one thing wanting to financially secure your kids future but the figures mentioned are not staggering they are off the chart obscene to the point I cannot fathom how the fuck this cunt sleeps at night. And now he wants more money for someone telling the world what a vile creature he is.

I'm fairly safe in thinking he is not a team player.
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby City64 » Sun Jan 31, 2021 2:26 pm

CTID Hants wrote:Last summer I thought if he was able to come on a free or low transfer and we got a year out of him it would do our club the world of good........

Having read what I have today about him, he disgusts me with his greed. There is one thing wanting to financially secure your kids future but the figures mentioned are not staggering they are off the chart obscene to the point I cannot fathom how the fuck this cunt sleeps at night. And now he wants more money for someone telling the world what a vile creature he is.

I'm fairly safe in thinking he is not a team player.

After today’s truly repulsive earnings and demands of Messi going public there is absolutely no way MCFC should contemplate going anywhere near this greedy cunt . FC Barcelona is a major rival of ours but it to be held ransom and the real possibility of the club going under this summer through one players greed is beyond comprehension. A truly disgusting state of affairs.
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby dick dastardley » Sun Jan 31, 2021 3:07 pm

Let Barca rot in their own juices, Madrid would be a very nice second.
Support the badge, players come and go along with managers!!!
dick dastardley
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby budfox » Sun Jan 31, 2021 3:45 pm

Almost half a billion pounds over four years. The world has gone mad.
budfox
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Kev

Postby Mase » Sun Jan 31, 2021 4:00 pm

That’s just his Barca contract I take it? I’ve just read he’ll get £18 million a year from Adidas on a lifetime contract.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun Jan 31, 2021 4:15 pm

budfox wrote:Almost half a billion pounds over four years. The world has gone mad.

At least hes the best player on the planet.......still fuckign obscene,

You want to have a laugh ?.....here you go.....

David De Gea signed a 6 year / £117,000,000 contract with the Manchester United F.C., including an annual average salary of £19,500,000. In 2020, De Gea will earn a base salary of £19,500,000, while carrying a cap hit of £19,500,000.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Dubciteh » Sun Jan 31, 2021 4:25 pm

Hes prob the greatest player of all time if he cant earn the big bucks then no one can. If they are paying him that much they are probably earning more on the back of it, i have abs no problem with it. They have got value for money imo.
derby day the scores were level,
then the goat was fed by neville,
silly boy should know for sure,
feed the goat and he will score!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dubciteh
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: CTID
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby zuricity » Sun Jan 31, 2021 4:29 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
budfox wrote:Almost half a billion pounds over four years. The world has gone mad.

At least hes the best player on the planet.......still fuckign obscene,

You want to have a laugh ?.....here you go.....

David De Gea signed a 6 year / £117,000,000 contract with the Manchester United F.C., including an annual average salary of £19,500,000. In 2020, De Gea will earn a base salary of £19,500,000, while carrying a cap hit of £19,500,000.

Oooh all that money he'll soon be earning in the Championship !
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Postby john@staustell » Sun Jan 31, 2021 4:29 pm

Dubciteh wrote:Hes prob the greatest player of all time if he cant earn the big bucks then no one can. If they are paying him that much they are probably earning more on the back of it, i have abs no problem with it. They have got value for money imo.

Except they are stony broke mate
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby zuricity » Sun Jan 31, 2021 4:32 pm

john@staustell wrote:
Dubciteh wrote:Hes prob the greatest player of all time if he cant earn the big bucks then no one can. If they are paying him that much they are probably earning more on the back of it, i have abs no problem with it. They have got value for money imo.

Indeed , something not quite right with their Accounting and Marketing strategies - if they are a Billion plus over budget. Spending beyond means is against FFP.
zuricity
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Postby nottsblue » Sun Jan 31, 2021 5:18 pm

zuricity wrote:
john@staustell wrote:

Indeed , something not quite right with their Accounting and Marketing strategies - if they are a Billion plus over budget. Spending beyond means is against FFP.

What? Barca flouting FFP rules and being nearly half a billion in debt whilst paying one guy the thick end of £125M a year? Surely the chief of some governing body such as la Liga would get involved? Think his name might be Tebas. Seems to be really against teams spending beyond their means as evidenced by his crusade against us.

:lol: :lol:
nottsblue
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby zuricity » Sun Jan 31, 2021 5:27 pm

nottsblue wrote:
zuricity wrote:
john@staustell wrote:

What? Barca flouting FFP rules and being nearly half a billion in debt whilst paying one guy the thick end of £125M a year? Surely the chief of some governing body such as la Liga would get involved? Think his name might be Tebas. Seems to be really against teams spending beyond their means as evidenced by his crusade against us.

:lol: :lol:

I suppose , these are the times when it is good to be on twatter etc. To directly get at Tebas and get on his case about this. I wonder are there any (Women) T*atters here ?
zuricity
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum