Next Season Build up

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Next Season Build up

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:56 pm

Harry Dowd scored wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:
Mase wrote:I’ve just read that The Premier League will continue to support players taking the knee before the match.

No viewing of football for me then.

that's just silly

You get sick of all this, keep it out of football.

Too late for that mate - The madness has already started .

Woke and PC brigade win due to the weakness of cowards we have running Sports etc - thank fuck they will not win at the polls though , which gives us some fucking light at the end of the tunnel .
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Fri Sep 11, 2020 5:54 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Harry Dowd scored wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:
Mase wrote:I’ve just read that The Premier League will continue to support players taking the knee before the match.

that's just silly

You get sick of all this, keep it out of football.

Too late for that mate - The madness has already started .

Woke and PC brigade win due to the weakness of cowards we have running Sports etc - thank fuck they will not win at the polls though , which gives us some fucking light at the end of the tunnel .

Correct, no matter how the MSM try to indoctrinate the masses, they still fail, look at the reaction to the BGT diversity replicating a black guys murder on ITV, the most complaints to ofcom in history, the silent majority will prevail ultimately
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Harry Dowd scored
Denis Law's Backheel

Location: Derry/Londonderry/Doire/Maiden City - Originally from Hyde Cheshire
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Saul Goodman » Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:09 pm

I hope youre kidding and this is a wind up.

If not then the fact that 20 seconds (max) of kneeling bothers you then youre part of the problem
Saul Goodman
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

My favourite player is: Bernardo Silva

Postby Mase » Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:17 pm

Saul Goodman wrote:

I hope youre kidding and this is a wind up.

If not then the fact that 20 seconds (max) of kneeling bothers you then youre part of the problem

Saul you need help mate. You actually used to be a decent poster, but these last 12 months I’ve seen you literally argue and snap at people on every one of your posts - like you just trawl through posts on here looking for ones you can jump on. You’ve done it with JC and a couple of other posters.

Hope you’re okay at home - genuinely. Here if you need to talk as a fellow blue.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Saul Goodman » Sat Sep 12, 2020 5:06 pm

Not my intention.

I'm just trying to wrap my head around your claim of giving up on football because the players plan to kneel for 5 seconds. before the Liverpool match it might've even been sub-5 seconds.

It's not political and achieves nothing. it isn't ruining the spectacle. it's done and over faster than a blink of the eye. it's not a nuisance and isn't something that should cause unrest or displeasure.

I apologize if you see this as argumentative or "snapping". I'm just trying to understand your feelings on this. Am I not allowed to have a different view point?
Saul Goodman
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

My favourite player is: Bernardo Silva

Postby Mase » Sat Sep 12, 2020 5:08 pm

Saul Goodman wrote:Not my intention.

I'm just trying to wrap my head around your claim of giving up on football because the players plan to kneel for 5 seconds. before the Liverpool match it might've even been sub-5 seconds.

It's not political and achieves nothing. it isn't ruining the spectacle. it's done and over faster than a blink of the eye. it's not a nuisance and isn't something that should cause unrest or displeasure.

I apologize if you see this as argumentative or "snapping". I'm just trying to understand your feelings on this. Am I not allowed to have a different view point?

You’re absolutely allowed a different view point. Remember - you were critical of my view point, I’ve not actually mentioned yours. You said I’m “part of the problem” because my opinion differs to yours.

I’m not referring to that post, just in general though.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby johnny crossan » Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:15 pm

Mase wrote:Saul you need help mate. You actually used to be a decent poster, but these last 12 months I’ve seen you literally argue and snap at people on every one of your posts - like you just trawl through posts on here looking for ones you can jump on. You’ve done it with JC and a couple of other posters.

Hope you’re okay at home - genuinely. Here if you need to talk as a fellow blue.
yes I'm very cross about being squashed I thought our Canadian blue brethren were supposed to be polite :cry:
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Piccsnumberoneblue » Sun Sep 13, 2020 7:18 am

Bloody Snowflakes, " Waaah, I won't go to the match because somebody might kneel down in the name of fair treatment for all. Waahhh , Its not right"
City and sniffing knickers.
Come on Blues.
Piccsnumberoneblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Us

Postby Mase » Sun Sep 13, 2020 7:26 am

Piccsnumberoneblue wrote:

Bloody Snowflakes, " Waaah, I won't go to the match because somebody might kneel down in the name of fair treatment for all. Waahhh , Its not right"

Weird. When did I say that?

When someone calls someone a snowflake it’s always funny. Getting wound up to the point of calling someone a name that is supposed to insinuate they’re offended :lol:
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby zuricity » Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:49 am

Fair treatment for all ? BLM ? Black Lives Matter.

Does this include those poor workers in the Congo risking life , limbs and health to ( sometimes illegally) extract Cobalt for those stupidly overweight Electric cars that can't even get you from A to B on a full charge and don't pay for the cost or rebuilding the roads they use ?
Oh ? I thought not , just us sticking our noses into the problems they have in the US of A .

Do you thing the US Americans give a toss about what is going on in Europe and since we are on a UK website , the UK ?

I doubt it very much.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun Sep 13, 2020 11:03 am

Fair treatment for all ? I don't think you have thought this through have you.

Hilarious comment....best of the best.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Mase » Sun Sep 13, 2020 11:36 am

My reasons for not watching until they stop the kneeling, to clear it up, is because becoming sheep and doing something Americans do isn’t what I want football to become. Leave politics away from football. Football is a chance for fans to go to a game or watch a match and forget about the shit that’s going on in the world.

And watching videos of BLM protesters dragging people from cars and beating them, looting, rioting - I just think at some point the Premier League should say ‘we’ve supported a movement for equality, and now we’ll be putting money in to things that will make a difference’ not just forcing people to take a fuckin knee. No one forces James McLean to wear a poppy - and rightly so, it’s his choice. What’s happening is people being forced to do something that they may or may not want to do. Pep was actually forced to stop wearing a ribbon - A RIBBON!!!

Just play fuckin football!
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby sheblue » Sun Sep 13, 2020 11:44 am

Mase wrote:My reasons for not watching until they stop the kneeling, to clear it up, is because becoming sheep and doing something Americans do isn’t what I want football to become. Leave politics away from football. Football is a chance for fans to go to a game or watch a match and forget about the shit that’s going on in the world.

And watching videos of BLM protesters dragging people from cars and beating them, looting, rioting - I just think at some point the Premier League should say ‘we’ve supported a movement for equality, and now we’ll be putting money in to things that will make a difference’ not just forcing people to take a fuckin knee. No one forces James McLean to wear a poppy - and rightly so, it’s his choice. What’s happening is people being forced to do something that they may or may not want to do. Pep was actually forced to stop wearing a ribbon - A RIBBON!!!

Agree 100%. Keep all that shit out of football. I watch football because I like the game, not to be subjected to lecture about some political or social bollocks.
The game is better of without any of this stuff.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun Sep 13, 2020 11:46 am

Mase wrote:My reasons for not watching until they stop the kneeling, to clear it up, is because becoming sheep and doing something Americans do isn’t what I want football to become. Leave politics away from football. Football is a chance for fans to go to a game or watch a match and forget about the shit that’s going on in the world.

The new Virus called 'Woke' is actually more contagious than the Corona virus......10 times more deadly Ive heard. - luckily it only affects mentally retarded people.

We are safe.
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby zuricity » Sun Sep 13, 2020 11:50 am

So essentially, you are questioning the hypocritical stance of the Premier League Administators.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Mase » Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:05 pm

zuricity wrote:

So essentially, you are questioning the hypocritical stance of the Premier League Administators.

Partly. But like I say, I’m not interested in any political or social bollocks. I just want to watch football and not watch people being forced to do something they may or may not want to do.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby PeterParker » Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:51 pm

You don't solve this shit by kneeling down every week and post a black background pic on social media.
You solve this shit with decency, but there is none.

That is the whole point.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Wooders » Sun Sep 13, 2020 3:11 pm

The issue is kickitout is having to take a backseat to blm.

Kickitout is about stopping all racism, whatever the race, however the uk branch of blms leaders are antisemites and the us branch is all about raising money for white democrat candidates to go up against trump - it is heavily politicised and blm is trying to monopolise the racism issue for its own gains
Citys new Motto "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women"
Wooders
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Supporter of: City

Postby Mase » Sun Sep 13, 2020 3:21 pm

Wooders wrote:The issue is kickitout is having to take a backseat to blm.

Kickitout is about stopping all racism, whatever the race, however the uk branch of blms leaders are antisemites and the us branch is all about raising money for white democrat candidates to go up against trump - it is heavily politicised and blm is trying to monopolise the racism issue for its own gains

The openly anti-Semitic messages in the UK gets swept well under the rug. It’s disgusting.

Also, we’re here on a football forum talking about politics within a footballing thread. This is my entire point - stop fuckin kneeling.
Last edited by Mase on Sun Sep 13, 2020 4:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Tokyo Blue » Sun Sep 13, 2020 3:42 pm

Mase wrote:Football is a chance for fans to go to a game or watch a match and forget about the shit that’s going on in the world.

Or in their lives.

I agree with you wholeheartedly.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum