Mendy

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Mendy

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:00 am

Mase wrote:
City64 wrote:Mendy was excellent last night , another dodgy moment early in the game but excellent otherwise. Bounced back well after his shit show versus the chavs , takes bottle and mental strength that and ability ! If he carries on in the same vein then massive respect to him .

Excellent?! From what I’ve read he played well. But excellent? He was on par with Foden?

One fuck up (always one) aside early doors he was very good.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby City64 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:01 am

Mase wrote:
City64 wrote:Mendy was excellent last night , another dodgy moment early in the game but excellent otherwise. Bounced back well after his shit show versus the chavs , takes bottle and mental strength that and ability ! If he carries on in the same vein then massive respect to him .

Excellent?! From what I’ve read he played well. But excellent? He was on par with Foden?

Mendy had his best game of the season last night yes he was excellent and strong . Foden is a midfielder why compare the two ? Foden did show the world his full potential last night , so did Garcia and KDB and a few others , all lost on our horrendous biased agenda driven media though . Always best to see for yourself ;)
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Mase » Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:03 am

City64 wrote:
Mase wrote:

Mendy had his best game of the season last night yes he was excellent and strong . Foden is a midfielder why compare the two ? Foden did show the world his full potential last night , so did Garcia and KDB and a few others , all lost on our horrendous biased agenda driven media though . Always best to see for yourself ;)

I watched the highlights and he was well out of position early on when they had a clear chance at 0-0. They score that and it’s a different game. I assume he played well from what everyone’s said.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby City64 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:14 am

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
Mase wrote:

One fuck up (always one) aside early doors he was very good.

Agree always one fuck up per game in him , he eliminates that out of his game and we just might have a player .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby john@staustell » Fri Jul 03, 2020 10:34 am

City64 wrote:
Mase wrote:

Mendy is weird isn't he? Really good last night and always if we had a 'Lineker' would set up 2 or 3 goals a game.

Shocking last week!
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum