Other games this week

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Other games this week

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Jul 11, 2020 3:27 pm

Just flicked to the Dipper v Burnley game and cannot for the life of me understand how Burnley have Gone unbeaten in their last 4, winning 3. Apart from Pope, they seem to have no intent whatsoever.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Jul 11, 2020 3:27 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:Just flicked to the Dipper v Burnley game and cannot for the life of me understand how Burnley have Gone unbeaten in their last 4, winning 3. Apart from Pope, they seem to have no intent whatsoever.

I say that and they only go and score!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Tokyo Blue » Sat Jul 11, 2020 3:49 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:Just flicked to the Dipper v Burnley game and cannot for the life of me understand how Burnley have Gone unbeaten in their last 4, winning 3. Apart from Pope, they seem to have no intent whatsoever.

Keep saying it, mate.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Jul 11, 2020 3:53 pm

Tokyo Blue wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

Keep saying it, mate.

I turned it off at that moment. I only tune into Rag or Dipper games now to see how they are officiated but, this time, couldn’t bring myself to watch the ref and VAR give them something in the last 15 minutes to cheat us out of the Centurion tag.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Sat Jul 11, 2020 3:55 pm

Dirty dippers only draw with the inbreds ha fucking ha, still seven points off the our record with three to play :lol: :lol:
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Harry Dowd scored
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Derry/Londonderry/Doire/Maiden City - Originally from Hyde Cheshire
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Jul 11, 2020 4:02 pm

Harry Dowd scored wrote:Dirty dippers only draw with the inbreds ha fucking ha, still seven points off the our record with three to play :lol: :lol:

Thank fuck for that! The short time I watched it was nothing but adulation of the Dippers seemingly having the 100 points in the bag and I can imagine those last 15 saw numerous dives and innocuous challenges given as a foul by the ref.

Dirty Scouse Scum!

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby nottsblue » Sat Jul 11, 2020 4:04 pm

Proper coupon buster the dipper game. Burnley hit the bar late on as well
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Mase » Sat Jul 11, 2020 4:06 pm

Arsenal and Chelsea next for the dippers. Please please please don’t win!!
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Sat Jul 11, 2020 4:06 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
Harry Dowd scored wrote:Dirty dippers only draw with the inbreds ha fucking ha, still seven points off the our record with three to play :lol: :lol:

Thank fuck for that! The short time I watched it was nothing but adulation of the Dippers seemingly having the 100 points in the bag and I can imagine those last 15 saw numerous dives and innocuous challenges given as a foul by the ref.

Dirty Scouse Scum!

Will piss my sides laughing if they don’t get the 100 points, what will the media say then, we are the better team? Not holding my breath.
Harry Dowd scored
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Jul 11, 2020 4:09 pm

Harry Dowd scored wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

Dirty Scouse Scum!

Will piss my sides laughing if they don’t get the 100 points, what will the media say then, we are the better team? Not holding my breath.

Me too, mate. Ironic that the player who scored was a transfer target of the Dippers until he got an injury and they dropped him like a stone.

Karma really is a bitch!

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Sat Jul 11, 2020 4:19 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
Harry Dowd scored wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

Dirty Scouse Scum!

Me too, mate. Ironic that the player who scored was a transfer target of the Dippers until he got an injury and they dropped him like a stone.

Karma really is a bitch!

Yeah he was part of that Southampton team the dippers used as feeder club.
Harry Dowd scored
Paul Power's Tash

Postby nottsblue » Sat Jul 11, 2020 4:28 pm

Harry Dowd scored wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

Dirty Scouse Scum!

Last season after we had won the PL and the FA cup and CL finals were still to be played, the pundits overwhelmingly stated that if the dippers won the CL they would’ve had the better season even if we went on to win the FA cup and thus win an unprecedented Treble.

Danny Murphy On the Debate program even suggested that just by reaching the CL final for a second successive season, that regardless of the outcome of the two trophies still to be played, the dippers will have had the better season
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby bigblue » Sat Jul 11, 2020 6:06 pm

50 shots, 0 goals at home this season for firmino. That's shockingly bad for a center forward
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Manchester's Only
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby bigblue » Sat Jul 11, 2020 6:07 pm

nottsblue wrote:
Harry Dowd scored wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

Dirty Scouse Scum!

Last season after we had won the PL and the FA cup and CL finals were still to be played, the pundits overwhelmingly stated that if the dippers won the CL they would’ve had the better season even if we went on to win the FA cup and thus win an unprecedented Treble.

Danny Murphy On the Debate program even suggested that just by reaching the CL final for a second successive season, that regardless of the outcome of the two trophies still to be played, the dippers will have had the better season

So now one trophy is better than four? Maths is hard
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Manchester's Only
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Jul 11, 2020 6:15 pm

It means more!

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Sun Jul 12, 2020 12:43 pm

Wolves giving Everton a good battering, 3-0 and if Pickford is a England keeper I fear for England at any international tournament
Harry Dowd scored
Paul Power's Tash

Postby PeterParker » Sun Jul 12, 2020 1:12 pm

Mase wrote:Arsenal and Chelsea next for the dippers. Please please please don’t win!!

I have to feel for Klopp and scouse. Because of this lockdown and all around it, I reckon it is really super difficult for them to get their usual ”stamina helpers”.
They look knackered
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Sun Jul 12, 2020 2:32 pm

Villa have penalty overruled by VAR, must rankle with Villa after the dodgy rag penalty midweek, bet rags don’t get pens ruled out
Harry Dowd scored
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Sideshow Bob » Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:51 pm

great strike by lacazette. undone 2 min later by comedy defending.
Sideshow Bob
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Jonny Evans

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Sun Jul 12, 2020 4:02 pm

Sideshow Bob wrote:great strike by lacazette. undone 2 min later by comedy defending.

Yeah, by you :lol: that’s sideshow bob aka David Luiz
Harry Dowd scored
Paul Power's Tash

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum