Jack Grealish

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Jack Grealish

Postby City64 » Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:37 am

Seems Jack Grealish could face possible jail after crashing his White Range Rover into a number of parked cars in the early hours after leaving a party with singer Louis Capaldi. Hardly the brightest thing to do in the current circumstances.
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: Jack Grealish

Postby salford city » Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:41 am

City64 wrote:Seems Jack Grealish could face possible jail after crashing his White Range Rover into a number of parked cars in the early hours after leaving a party with singer Louis Capaldi. Hardly the brightest thing to do in the current circumstances.

A fucking party? Fuck me, some folk are just plain dumb and there's no hope for them
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Im_Spartacus » Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:55 am

City64 wrote:Seems Jack Grealish could face possible jail after crashing his White Range Rover into a number of parked cars in the early hours after leaving a party with singer Louis Capaldi. Hardly the brightest thing to do in the current circumstances.

Tony Capaldi, footballer - not the fat scottish twat.

But regardless, what a fucking idiot - seems he had odd shoes on and doesn't look in fine fettle in the pictures. Hope he does jailtime firstly for the hit and run, secondly to make an example of him.
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Postby City64 » Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:04 pm

Im_Spartacus wrote:

But regardless, what a fucking idiot - seems he had odd shoes on and doesn't look in fine fettle in the pictures. Hope he does jailtime firstly for the hit and run, secondly to make an example of him.

Ah right Tony Capaldi ha . Loads of stuff out there about it but very little “official “ shall we say . Grealish looks either pissed or off his head on smack in one photo I’ve seen pal .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Im_Spartacus » Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:19 pm

City64 wrote:
Im_Spartacus wrote:

Ah right Tony Capaldi ha . Loads of stuff out there about it but very little “official “ shall we say . Grealish looks either pissed or off his head on smack in one photo I’ve seen pal .

The background of the pic of the abandoned car and the pic with him and capaldi looks identical, so either it's a good stitch up or he's really for the fuckin high jump. I don't wish him ill, but drink driving when there's pretty much a lockdown and police on heightened alert is the dumbest fucking thing I've heard even from a footballer. The Rags deserve him when he comes out of jail

The backlash is not going to be about what he did, but what he could have done had he inured anyone and taken up a bed. He should be thrown in the chokee with that thick cunt who tried to kill himself on a trike last week in Whitefield.
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Postby Mase » Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:21 pm

According to Hazy he could have battered all the coppers and fled if he wanted to. He’s hard as fuck!
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby City64 » Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:25 pm

Im_Spartacus wrote:
City64 wrote:
Im_Spartacus wrote:

The background of the pic of the abandoned car and the pic with him and capaldi looks identical, so either it's a good stitch up or he's really for the fuckin high jump. I don't wish him ill, but drink driving when there's pretty much a lockdown and police on heightened alert is the dumbest fucking thing I've heard even from a footballer. The Rags deserve him when he comes out of jail

The backlash is not going to be about what he did, but what he could have done had he inured anyone and taken up a bed. He should be thrown in the chokee with that thick cunt who tried to kill himself on a trike last week in Whitefield.

Sadly I think we are going to see more stuff like this as people go out of their minds with having to stay indoors and watch too much news etc . The likes of Grealish should know better and after his Video plea for people to stay indoors and stay safe then he goes out and does this ??? What a fucking idiot he is !!!
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby nottsblue » Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:40 pm

salford city wrote:

A fucking party? Fuck me, some folk are just plain dumb and there's no hope for them

A cretin. And that’s being kind. Would have a smidge of respect for him if he came out and apologised and volunteered himself for some sort of community charity work until football resumes. This would of course, be in addition to any punishment levied by a court of law.
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby nottsblue » Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:07 pm

Police now doubt Grealish was in the car at the time of the crash. It didnt roll over 3 times
nottsblue

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:12 pm

nottsblue wrote:Police now doubt Grealish was in the car at the time of the crash. It didnt roll over 3 times

Very funny, but this could fuck him up for a move to the rags, or maybe not.
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Harry Dowd scored
Denis Law's Backheel

Location: Derry/Londonderry/Doire/Maiden City - Originally from Hyde Cheshire

Postby nottsblue » Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:24 pm

Harry Dowd scored wrote:
nottsblue wrote:Police now doubt Grealish was in the car at the time of the crash. It didnt roll over 3 times

Very funny, but this could fuck him up for a move to the rags, or maybe not.

Maybe he has done to get a move away from Villa?
nottsblue

Postby CTID Hants » Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:32 pm

I have despised this odious cunt from the outset, they better make an example of shitbag, jail time and not just fucking weeks
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby Mase » Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:28 pm

I imagine if he gets put inside he’ll get bummed in to next week with those shaved legs and plucked eyebrows!
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby salford city » Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:44 pm

Mase wrote:I imagine if he gets put inside he’ll get bummed in to next week with those shaved legs and plucked eyebrows!

Yes going to be a popular little bunny isn't he
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Mase » Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:53 pm

salford city wrote:
Mase wrote:I imagine if he gets put inside he’ll get bummed in to next week with those shaved legs and plucked eyebrows!

Yes going to be a popular little bunny isn't he

The least he deserves.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby sheblue » Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:31 pm

What a complete idiot.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby Nigels Tackle » Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:54 pm

see that rodri and laporte met up for lunch this week... and fucking posted a video on insta... thick fucks!
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby CTID Hants » Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:30 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:see that rodri and laporte met up for lunch this week... and fucking posted a video on insta... thick fucks!

Really? At one of their homes I take it, still totally wrong if so!
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Mase » Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:42 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:see that rodri and laporte met up for lunch this week... and fucking posted a video on insta... thick fucks!

It’s been hard this last week for couples that don’t live together yet.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby CTID Hants » Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:55 pm

Mase wrote:

It’s been hard this last week for couples that don’t live together yet.

Don't I fookin know, our hormonal lad (16 in June) is certainly struggling not being able to get jiggy with his cheerleader girlfriend, I now know what the panic over bog roll was all about, not irresponsible adults....... :lol:
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum