Are you ok & ALERT! hahaha!

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Are you ok???

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:12 pm

Harry Dowd scored wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:2-0 to City away at Palace, quite enjoying this. Hopefully we will hold on.

Ffs Mahrez

He’s just fucking scored, get in.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby zuricity » Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:35 am

Beefymcfc wrote:Kev’s just knocked one in against Chelsea, 1-1, on a knife edge.

is he playing for the girls team today ? was he benched against palace ?
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby CTID Hants » Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:14 pm

If you are using House Party, i seriously recommend deleting your account and deleting the app. My Niece's Spotiphy and Netflix accounts have been compromised.......

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... uests.html

HouseParty tweeted about half an hour ago saying denying it but now hundreds replying with stories of compromised accounts, not being able to delete their accounts and sharing screenshots of compromised accounts, others with monies missing from bank accounts or uber bills not theirs.

Safer than sorry for the minute i suggest.
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:30 am

Been binge watching all sorts, but just finished watching Starship Troopers, it’s futuristic and earth is being attacked by a “bug planet” mainly Arachnid’s anyway the Starship Troopers go to sort em out, pure comedy “kill anything with more than two legs” the captain says, needless to say the troopers get slaughtered, never laughed so much for ages, recommend to those who need cheering up.
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Harry Dowd scored
Denis Law's Backheel

Location: Derry/Londonderry/Doire/Maiden City - Originally from Hyde Cheshire
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:38 am

Harry Dowd scored wrote:Been binge watching all sorts, but just finished watching Starship Troopers, it’s futuristic and earth is being attacked by a “bug planet” mainly Arachnid’s anyway the Starship Troopers go to sort em out, pure comedy “kill anything with more than two legs” the captain says, needless to say the troopers get slaughtered, never laughed so much for ages, recommend to those who need cheering up.

There is a Chinese version where the arachnids are desperately trying to escape China.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:50 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Harry Dowd scored wrote:Been binge watching all sorts, but just finished watching Starship Troopers, it’s futuristic and earth is being attacked by a “bug planet” mainly Arachnid’s anyway the Starship Troopers go to sort em out, pure comedy “kill anything with more than two legs” the captain says, needless to say the troopers get slaughtered, never laughed so much for ages, recommend to those who need cheering up.

There is a Chinese version where the arachnids are desperately trying to escape China.

Don’t tell me, to escape the virus :lol:
Harry Dowd scored
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:59 pm

Harry Dowd scored wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

The menu mate , the menu.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Tim777 » Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:37 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Harry Dowd scored wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

If it moves, it's in the soup of the day.
Tim777
Superman's Underpants

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:45 pm

Tim777 wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Harry Dowd scored wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Gives a whole new meaning too “waiter theirs a fly in my soup” :lol:
Harry Dowd scored
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby nottsblue » Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:46 pm

Harry Dowd scored wrote:
Tim777 wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Harry Dowd scored wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Gives a whole new meaning too “waiter theirs a fly in my soup” :lol:

It started as a fly but is now a bat
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby dazby » Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:05 am

I have two immunosuppressed in our house so we are an at risk family. I pity those that dont have a garden/yard to keep them sane. That would be tough.
My work spent all last year being pussies about working from home options. Now they've been forced into it, and it works! A win. I'm coming up to two weeks in lockdown and it's been pretty good.
I'm feeling the urgency to make something happen when we get to the other side. Changes afoot.
Attack the argument of the person, not the person of the argument- except Carl.
dazby
Joe Mercer's OBE

My favourite player is: Ed

Postby Mase » Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:28 am

dazby wrote:I have two immunosuppressed in our house so we are an at risk family. I pity those that dont have a garden/yard to keep them sane. That would be tough.
My work spent all last year being pussies about working from home options. Now they've been forced into it, and it works! A win. I'm coming up to two weeks in lockdown and it's been pretty good.
I'm feeling the urgency to make something happen when we get to the other side. Changes afoot.

My friend has been in a similar position- he’s a graphic designer and they moved offices further away from his home mid last year. He asked to work from home a couple of days a week but they said it would be impossible to do. Now he’s working from home every day and there’s no issue. They’ll struggle to find a reason once all this is over.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby salford city » Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:05 am

Mase wrote:
dazby wrote:I have two immunosuppressed in our house so we are an at risk family. I pity those that dont have a garden/yard to keep them sane. That would be tough.

My friend has been in a similar position- he’s a graphic designer and they moved offices further away from his home mid last year. He asked to work from home a couple of days a week but they said it would be impossible to do. Now he’s working from home every day and there’s no issue. They’ll struggle to find a reason once all this is over.

At least a positive to come out of this will be a better work/life balance with more of the workforce being able to work remotely. Never understood why companies were so reluctant to embrace it - they are all able to monitor and report on remote working so where is the problem?
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby Nick » Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:34 pm

CTID Hants wrote:If you are using House Party, i seriously recommend deleting your account and deleting the app. My Niece's Spotiphy and Netflix accounts have been compromised.......

HouseParty tweeted about half an hour ago saying denying it but now hundreds replying with stories of compromised accounts, not being able to delete their accounts and sharing screenshots of compromised accounts, others with monies missing from bank accounts or uber bills not theirs.

Really I thought it was a hoax
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby CTID Hants » Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:38 pm

Nick wrote:
CTID Hants wrote:If you are using House Party, i seriously recommend deleting your account and deleting the app. My Niece's Spotiphy and Netflix accounts have been compromised.......

Definitely happened to my niece, my nephew had to sort it out, the perils of her using same password for majority of her logins!!!!
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:31 pm

CTID Hants wrote:
Nick wrote:

Definitely happened to my niece, my nephew had to sort it out, the perils of her using same password for majority of her logins!!!!

She probably wants to change 1234 for something more secure.
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby salford city » Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:34 pm

Really I thought it was a hoax[/quote]

Definitely happened to my niece, my nephew had to sort it out, the perils of her using same password for majority of her logins!!!![/quote]

She probably wants to change 1234 for something more secure.[/quote]

Password@1234 is a safe bet. Don't forget capital P though. That's what I use...
salford city

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:51 pm

salford city wrote:Really I thought it was a hoax

Definitely happened to my niece, my nephew had to sort it out, the perils of her using same password for majority of her logins!!!![/quote]

Password@1234 is a safe bet. Don't forget capital P though. That's what I use...[/quote]

I bet bear uses his army number or part of !))
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby salford city » Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:55 pm

Password@1234 is a safe bet. Don't forget capital P though. That's what I use...[/quote]

I bet bear uses his army number or part of !))[/quote]

Not as easy to remember as Bastid1234 !)
salford city

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:13 pm

salford city wrote:She probably wants to change 1234 for something more secure.

I bet bear uses his army number or part of !))[/quote]

Not as easy to remember as Bastid1234 !)[/quote]

Doh !!!!!Please don't post my photos
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum