Are you ok & ALERT! hahaha!

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Are you ok???

Postby Tokyo Blue » Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:52 pm

city72 wrote:Cheers lads, bit of good news got an interview tomorrow at our local Tesco as a bouncer controlling the customers 2 in 2 out with max 50 customers in store only, obviously a short term thing but will give me a bit money to keep afloat.

Best of luck, mate.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby Paul68 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:09 pm

Tokyo Blue wrote:
city72 wrote:Cheers lads, bit of good news got an interview tomorrow at our local Tesco as a bouncer controlling the customers 2 in 2 out with max 50 customers in store only, obviously a short term thing but will give me a bit money to keep afloat.

Best of luck, mate.

Ditto.
I've not always had a job I wanted but never not worked so really hope you get it.
I wish there was a way to know you are in the good old days....before you've actually left them...
Paul68
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: All the 17-18!

Postby PeterParker » Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:34 pm

As fucked as it sounds, we really need to stay sane and safe, fellas.
There are a lot of fucking lunatics out there that are out now and we are really living one of the weirdest moment we faced.
But we will get through this.

And yeah, looking at City's best moments helps.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby ruralblue » Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:17 pm

Well that's been the most surreal week ever. I've gone from having 15 learning disability guys come to the garden project I run to four. The four we have is because with out us they'd have no support or in one case so the lads primary carer can go organise a hospital so it's ready for what's coming this next two weeks.

My hands are so raw they are bleeding, if I lick them I'd get pissed!. I've made welfare phone call after phone call. Our gang know about the virus as they watch the news but they don't understand fully which as prompted some very emotional conversations.

Social Distance gardening with folks who are usually tactile is a mind fuck. But seeing as we cannot sell anything we have made loads of spring planters and put them outside Nursing Homes and local Ambulance station to give a little cheer.

Stay safe x
I haven't a fecking clue what I'm doing! Gillie come back man I want my sig back. As the Photobucket thingy gone?
ruralblue
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: MANCHESTER CITY
My favourite player is: KOMPANY / SILVA

Postby CTID Hants » Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:27 pm

ruralblue wrote:Well that's been the most surreal week ever. I've gone from having 15 learning disability guys come to the garden project I run to four. The four we have is because with out us they'd have no support or in one case so the lads primary carer can go organise a hospital so it's ready for what's coming this next two weeks.

My hands are so raw they are bleeding, if I lick them I'd get pissed!. I've made welfare phone call after phone call. Our gang know about the virus as they watch the news but they don't understand fully which as prompted some very emotional conversations.

Social Distance gardening with folks who are usually tactile is a mind fuck. But seeing as we cannot sell anything we have made loads of spring planters and put them outside Nursing Homes and local Ambulance station to give a little cheer.

Stay safe x

Great work Jim
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby Dameerto » Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:44 pm

CTID Hants wrote:
ruralblue wrote:Well that's been the most surreal week ever. I've gone from having 15 learning disability guys come to the garden project I run to four. The four we have is because with out us they'd have no support or in one case so the lads primary carer can go organise a hospital so it's ready for what's coming this next two weeks.

Stay safe x

Great work Jim

Seconded.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby Mase » Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:46 pm

Stay safe x

You’re a good guy mate x
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby ruralblue » Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:21 pm

Thank you, I never posted for gratitude, that's deserved for the real front line health workers who are making life or death decisions of the people they are ventilating.

Containing and managing my parents from a distance as proved difficult. My mum will die if she gets it, she's already physical poorly and her heads going too. Last week before lockdown she was running round Aldi in a silly hat to try 'make people smile'. My dad? Now the pubs have shut he's decided to become a fucking Rambler!

So it's a proper mind fuck right now.

Stay safe folks. Please just do.
I haven't a fecking clue what I'm doing! Gillie come back man I want my sig back. As the Photobucket thingy gone?
ruralblue
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: MANCHESTER CITY
My favourite player is: KOMPANY / SILVA

Postby Simister » Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:40 pm

Stay safe x

Well done mate. Impressed.
Simister
Superman's Underpants

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: SWP

Postby CTID Hants » Sat Mar 28, 2020 3:15 pm

Watch on youtube.com

In case you've not seen
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sat Mar 28, 2020 3:24 pm

Mase wrote:

Stay safe x

You’re a good guy mate x

I threw a peasant on crutches a 20 dollar bill at the traffic lights the other day - I sped off before he got more than 5 meters away.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Mase » Sat Mar 28, 2020 3:27 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Mase wrote:

Stay safe x

You’re a good guy mate x

I threw a peasant on crutches a 20 dollar bill at the traffic lights the other day - I sped off before he got more than 5 meters away.

:lol:
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:12 pm

2-0 to City away at Palace, quite enjoying this. Hopefully we will hold on.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:30 pm

Finished 2-0, Sterling missed 2 sitters.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby zuricity » Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:38 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:Finished 2-0, Sterling missed 2 sitters.

That's the sixth game in a row now the scouse have lost. Surely they must win two games before the season ends ? They appear to be on a slippery slope, if this goes on they're bound to bin Klipperty eh ?
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Mase » Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:20 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:Finished 2-0, Sterling missed 2 sitters.

Otamendi with both goals. Class.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:43 pm

Stones failed a drugs test, post match apparently.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:51 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:Stones failed a drugs test, post match apparently.

Shouldn’t that be passed a drugs test 8-) :lol: :lol:
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Harry Dowd scored
Denis Law's Backheel

Location: Derry/Londonderry/Doire/Maiden City - Originally from Hyde Cheshire
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:52 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:2-0 to City away at Palace, quite enjoying this. Hopefully we will hold on.

Ffs Mahrez
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Harry Dowd scored
Denis Law's Backheel

Location: Derry/Londonderry/Doire/Maiden City - Originally from Hyde Cheshire
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:11 pm

Kev’s just knocked one in against Chelsea, 1-1, on a knife edge.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum