100 points 100 goals

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: 100 points 100 goals

Postby Nigels Tackle » Thu May 03, 2018 9:40 am

bobadji wrote:was it Keegan's Div 1 team that finished with 100+ goals and 99 points or something like that?

I think Stockport beat us or drew against us when already relegated, stopping us reaching the 100.

Back in the days of typical city.

sparky (let’s see if that wakes nqdp out of his slumber) to spoil the party on the final day of the season?!
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby Original Dub » Thu May 03, 2018 10:46 am

I really really want to reach the 100 point mark. I can't see it being beaten again and being known as the Centurians is just the perfect response to all the Neville types that try to explain to the numpties what a great team really is.

I want it that much, it makes the end of this season exciting for me. Anyone feel the same?
Original Dub

Postby edge275 » Thu May 03, 2018 10:59 am

Original Dub wrote:I really really want to reach the 100 point mark. I can't see it being beaten again and being known as the Centurians is just the perfect response to all the Neville types that try to explain to the numpties what a great team really is.

I want it that much, it makes the end of this season exciting for me. Anyone feel the same?

Yes I feel the same. And I also want Real Madrid to batter the pond life that is Liverpool in the final.
"Like all bullies, they've just found out that there is a much bigger guy in town, someone who is richer and more powerful than their worst nightmare. And this smiling Arabic assassin is intent on stealing all the treasures they've nicked off everyone else, and pulverising them into commercial and footballing oblivion as he does so."
edge275
pot noodle style supporter
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Mike Lingo

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Thu May 03, 2018 11:10 am

edge275 wrote:
Original Dub wrote:I really really want to reach the 100 point mark. I can't see it being beaten again and being known as the Centurians is just the perfect response to all the Neville types that try to explain to the numpties what a great team really is.

Yes I feel the same. And I also want Real Madrid to batter the pond life that is Liverpool in the final.

I want this...I really really really want this.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby nottsblue » Thu May 03, 2018 11:34 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
edge275 wrote:

I am also a fully paid up member of this club
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Tokyo Blue » Thu May 03, 2018 1:18 pm

nottsblue wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
edge275 wrote:

Me too, but I want City to get 100 points far more.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby Pretty Boy Lee » Thu May 03, 2018 1:40 pm

Cityto get 100 points and the inbred scouse cunts to cry for the world to see. Yes please!
Tracking back is overrated.
Pretty Boy Lee
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: City!
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby CTID Hants » Thu May 03, 2018 2:02 pm

nottsblue wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
edge275 wrote:

Me too but sadly these cunts purely by making the final have just extended their own self appointed status as kings of Europe.

If they lose and I hope to god they do, they'll just spout "we made the final and you've never" the utter cunts

I do like the centurions status though........
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby aaron bond » Thu May 03, 2018 4:45 pm

CTID Hants wrote:
nottsblue wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
edge275 wrote:

Me too but sadly these cunts purely by making the final have just extended their own self appointed status as kings of Europe.

If they lose and I hope to god they do, they'll just spout "we made the final and you've never" the utter cunts

Klopp is an expert at losing finals. He will continue his excellent form.
aaron bond
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: City

Postby zuricity » Thu May 03, 2018 5:25 pm

CTID Hants wrote:
nottsblue wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
edge275 wrote:

Me too but sadly these cunts purely by making the final have just extended their own self appointed status as :? kings of Europe.

Well Klopp is German , i guess the scallies can think they are Royalty now like the rest of the German Royals of Mountbatten , ne Windsor . Or should i say Battenberg ?
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Dameerto » Thu May 03, 2018 5:32 pm

Tokyo Blue wrote:
nottsblue wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
edge275 wrote:

Me too, but I want City to get 100 points far more.

I think the players want to be Centurions too, judging by their focus after winning the league.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby zuricity » Thu May 03, 2018 6:08 pm

On top of the100 points , i really want Brighton to nick a point at Klanfield

Brighton’s last three games, Rags, Centurians. scousepool. They might need a point in their last game.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Sparklehorse » Thu May 03, 2018 6:38 pm

The ideal scenario......we win our last three games with an average of three goals a game, 102 points, 111 goals, Liverpool lose the CL Final and Chelsea pip them for 4th......now that would be really something !!!!
"Its better to be thought of as being a fool and remain silent than to speak up and remove all doubt" - Abraham Lincoln
Sparklehorse
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: All of them

Postby iwasthere2012 » Thu May 03, 2018 7:08 pm

Sparklehorse wrote:The ideal scenario......we win our last three games with an average of three goals a game, 102 points, 111 goals, Liverpool lose the CL Final and Chelsea pip them for 4th......now that would be really something !!!!

And Chelsea won the FA cup.
If only Carlsberg did end of season scenarios.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby CTID Hants » Thu May 03, 2018 7:08 pm

Sparklehorse wrote:The ideal scenario......we win our last three games with an average of three goals a game, 102 points, 111 goals, Liverpool lose the CL Final and Chelsea pip them for 4th......now that would be really something !!!!

I'm hoping that chelski find real form and also deny the RAG's a pot too whilst dumping scouse to Thursday night footie.
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby carolina-blue » Thu May 03, 2018 9:15 pm

CTID Hants wrote:

I'm hoping that chelski find real form and also deny the RAG's a pot too whilst dumping scouse to Thursday night footie.

If only Carlsberg did ......... ...... :lol:
carolina-blue
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby nottsblue » Sun May 13, 2018 12:12 pm

I want this so so much today.
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Sun May 13, 2018 1:11 pm

We'd be the first team to 100 points. They can't gloss over that or take it away from us.

COME ON YOU BLUES
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby Dameerto » Sun May 13, 2018 3:51 pm

Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:We'd be the first team to 100 points. They can't gloss over that or take it away from us.

COME ON YOU BLUES

Objective achieved. SUCK IT UP SKY.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby phips » Sun May 13, 2018 3:53 pm

really a quite incredible way to get to 100 points. something about that 93rd minute.
I'm not really a City fan. I'm just here for attention.

Barclays Premier League 2011-2012 CHAMP1-6NS
Barclays Premier League 2013-2014 CHAMP156NS
Barclays Premier League 2017-2018 CHAMP100NS
Barclays Premier League 2018-2019 CHAMP14ONS
Barclays Premier League 2020-2021 CHAM21ONS
Barclays Premier League 2021-2022 CHAM93ONS
Barclays Premier League 2022-2023 CHAM3XIONS
2022-2023 Domestic & European TR3BLE WINNERS
phips
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: Man City, Dortmund
My favourite player is: David Silva, Marco Reus